Summer Updates

Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Summer Releases

Over the course of the Summer, there's a lot to look forward to! We're gearing up to release a couple of new candles, oils, services, and some other things as well!!

The Summer is a time of enjoyment, of abundance, and of reconnecting with ourselves. After a long winter, and a blooming spring, Summer signifies the beginning of looking ahead, of turning all the internal work that we've done outwards. Solar Energies bring vitality back to us. Related to the color yellow, these energies put you in the spotlight of your life. The warm, cheery nature of yellow helps to clear away any leftover blockages as well as instilling life-giving properties. The infectious nature of these products brings a sense of connection with others, as well as a natural sense of extroversion. All of the planning that we've done over the last several months can be turned outward. The goals of connection, manifestation, abundance, fertility in all of its forms are empowered with the harnessing of the Sun's energy.

We're really excited and proud to be releasing these all for you. This Summer is sure to have something for everyone and I can't wait until we officially release everything for all of you.

Some things to look out for:
~Solar Infusion Group Candle and Honey Jar Ritual~
~Release of Poison Path Conjures~
Featuring: the Torni'l
~Blockbuster Candle
~and much more
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Consider something for Lokabrenna too. Not to be confused with our fellow member Brenna, lol.
Sirius rises in July or August; this year it’s August 28. Still summer though. ^.^

Also I’d love to see something Black Cat related, since I see you’ve got Hoodoo-based stuff.
Maybe you’re saving that for Samhain. =^.^=
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Lokakisa wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 am
Consider something for Lokabrenna too. Not to be confused with our fellow member Brenna, lol.
Sirius rises in July or August; this year it’s August 28. Still summer though. ^.^

Also I’d love to see something Black Cat related, since I see you’ve got Hoodoo-based stuff.
Maybe you’re saving that for Samhain. =^.^=
I don't want to say too much, but Samhain is sure to be filled with many, many goodies and releases, we've been working on a bunch of things for Samhain for the last few months- even before we officially released our site LOL

We have a lot in store in the coming months for everyone ^.^
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Shifa

Awesome. I’ve got you bookmarked.
Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

Lokakisa wrote:
Woof!
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
Shifa

Oflight Lokebrenna wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:35 pm
Lokakisa wrote:
Woof!
Imagine getting a special candle in honor of yourself! :D

Return to “Veneficarum”