[O:S:L] Five Card Invocation Spread for Tarot or Oracle

User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hokage _Sarutobi wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Thanks a lot RevenantOracle for your generous offer. If there are still free slots then I would like to have one. My question is: What message and guidance do you have for me to gain financial freedom, what chances of me having a successful business?
I have finally gotten to sit down properly in my ritual space to do this, and I absolutely adore the way this worked out. The death divine have certainly laid out some guidance for you. There are times where I work with the cards and nod along and agree, and others where they hit me over the head like this. Hopefully you get your sought after insight here.

(much larger image)

Air: BALAM. Lord Zagan has brought Balam forward for your mental guidance. You are excited about the future, you are exploring options and have ideas for a new project. Balam implores you to ask the right questions, and to keep plans hidden until they come to fruition. Excitement is good for starting, but you must maintain your perseverance, keep control of your plans so they don't roll out of your grasp, and defend your plans against those who would tear them down or look to take them for themselves.

Fire: ANDRAS. Lord Valefor brings Andras forward for your lesson of strength. Whom better to embody strength and fire and drive than Andras? He embodies having a firm direction, control of your situation, and strength of willpower. Take the reins in your situation, and guide them on the path that suits you best, harness the resources available to you and guide them to support you. With all accomplishment comes responsibility-- responsibility is a burden, but you must now buckle beneath it, keeping head held high, shoulders raised, and your purpose burning in your heart.

Water: DANTALION. Lord Bifrons offers Dantalion as answer to your emotional questions. Your intuition is strong, perhaps stronger than you realize, and can be nurtured to grow into your most powerful tool. Trust your hunches, trust your inner voice. Remaining tapped into your own well will ensure you do not blow off course. Through all of this, don't neglect when your heart tells you that you need a break, and to breathe. A little bit of luxury and comfort can go a long way in rejuvenating your efforts.

Earth: ASMODAY. Lord Gusion shows us Asmoday for your foundation and the path forward. As a King, Asmoday sees the big picture, knows how to be a leader, and has overcome many challenges. This is a time of transition for you. What you strive for is not where you are now, and to get to where you want to go, you have to take those first steps over the threshold yourself. You may be leaving behind home and safety, but there is a whole world out there waiting for you.

Spirit: IPOS. Lord Murmur has revealed Ipos as the messenger of your answer. The overarching message of all of this is that solid plans lead to a solid foundation and solid results. To reach those, you must let go of your fear. Relinquish it, and your path of discovery begins. Developing confidence, nurturing wit, and taking all things with grace and charm will keep this growing. In this deck, Ipos is correlated with the 2 of Wands, but traditionally Ipos is paired with the 5 of Cups. Though the 5 of Cups is a card of loss, it is often painted showing three cups knocked over and two still standing upright; even if there are losses, there is still something left to salvage, so don't let that dishearten you. It is a difficult path, and will take incredibly hard work, but you can do it if you put your all into it.

The most recurring aspect in this entire reading was the sheer number of demons who also work with divination-- or rather, answer questions about the past, the present, and the future. Ask yourself all the pertinent questions. What in your past can you harness? What is holding you back? What groundwork have you laid for the future? What plans do you have to make this work? And what do you have in the present that you can begin this work now?

Thank you for your question, and hopefully this was insightful to you!

~Solaris
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
Hokage _Sarutobi

RevenantOracle wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:40 am
Hokage _Sarutobi wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Thanks a lot RevenantOracle for your generous offer. If there are still free slots then I would like to have one. My question is: What message and guidance do you have for me to gain financial freedom, what chances of me having a successful business?
I have finally gotten to sit down properly in my ritual space to do this, and I absolutely adore the way this worked out. The death divine have certainly laid out some guidance for you. There are times where I work with the cards and nod along and agree, and others where they hit me over the head like this. Hopefully you get your sought after insight here.

(much larger image)

Air: BALAM. Lord Zagan has brought Balam forward for your mental guidance. You are excited about the future, you are exploring options and have ideas for a new project. Balam implores you to ask the right questions, and to keep plans hidden until they come to fruition. Excitement is good for starting, but you must maintain your perseverance, keep control of your plans so they don't roll out of your grasp, and defend your plans against those who would tear them down or look to take them for themselves.

Fire: ANDRAS. Lord Valefor brings Andras forward for your lesson of strength. Whom better to embody strength and fire and drive than Andras? He embodies having a firm direction, control of your situation, and strength of willpower. Take the reins in your situation, and guide them on the path that suits you best, harness the resources available to you and guide them to support you. With all accomplishment comes responsibility-- responsibility is a burden, but you must now buckle beneath it, keeping head held high, shoulders raised, and your purpose burning in your heart.

Water: DANTALION. Lord Bifrons offers Dantalion as answer to your emotional questions. Your intuition is strong, perhaps stronger than you realize, and can be nurtured to grow into your most powerful tool. Trust your hunches, trust your inner voice. Remaining tapped into your own well will ensure you do not blow off course. Through all of this, don't neglect when your heart tells you that you need a break, and to breathe. A little bit of luxury and comfort can go a long way in rejuvenating your efforts.

Earth: ASMODAY. Lord Gusion shows us Asmoday for your foundation and the path forward. As a King, Asmoday sees the big picture, knows how to be a leader, and has overcome many challenges. This is a time of transition for you. What you strive for is not where you are now, and to get to where you want to go, you have to take those first steps over the threshold yourself. You may be leaving behind home and safety, but there is a whole world out there waiting for you.

Spirit: IPOS. Lord Murmur has revealed Ipos as the messenger of your answer. The overarching message of all of this is that solid plans lead to a solid foundation and solid results. To reach those, you must let go of your fear. Relinquish it, and your path of discovery begins. Developing confidence, nurturing wit, and taking all things with grace and charm will keep this growing. In this deck, Ipos is correlated with the 2 of Wands, but traditionally Ipos is paired with the 5 of Cups. Though the 5 of Cups is a card of loss, it is often painted showing three cups knocked over and two still standing upright; even if there are losses, there is still something left to salvage, so don't let that dishearten you. It is a difficult path, and will take incredibly hard work, but you can do it if you put your all into it.

The most recurring aspect in this entire reading was the sheer number of demons who also work with divination-- or rather, answer questions about the past, the present, and the future. Ask yourself all the pertinent questions. What in your past can you harness? What is holding you back? What groundwork have you laid for the future? What plans do you have to make this work? And what do you have in the present that you can begin this work now?

Thank you for your question, and hopefully this was insightful to you!

~Solaris

Yes, this reading has been insightful to me, as to what I need to watch for, and the possible outcome to expect and what I need to do to improve it... Thank you!
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

Transvocation
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt

Return to “OrdoSonitusLux”