[O:S:L] Five Card Invocation Spread for Tarot or Oracle

User50
Patron Deities: Murmur
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Ever since I was first introduced to Tarot by my mother as a small child, I've been fascinated with the cards and possible different ways to use them. While working with Prince Vassago to develop another spread that felt more intuitive to me than something like the Celtic Cross, he suggested that I use my cards like I craft my basic ritual circle, and this is the spread that came of it.

Each element has its own implications and helps with my interpretation of the reading, and as I continue using it, I see the potential for asking for wisdom from the demonic divine using this spread.

Air is knowledge and learning and mental strength. Air is embodied in many traditional invocation circles as Lord Lucifer, and here you can ask for his knowledge and wisdom to guide you in regard to the question. Or, for a more necromantic spin, and my personal circle construct, I would ask Lord Zagan, Lord of Alchemical Transformation and the Vampiric currents.

Fire is passion and motivation and drive, it is raw Will, strong and consuming all in its path. Fire corresponds to Lord Flereous, and through him you can find the strengths in your question. For my necromatic circle I call on Lord Valefor, the Guardian.

Water is the place of emotion. The oceans can be deep and placid or rough and turbulent. Water corresponds to Lord Leviathan, and his even hand can help reveal the emotional charge of the situation. Lord Bifrons, speaker for the recently passed, is my choice in my necromantic circle.

Earth is foundation, it is what everything is built upon. It can represent the past, or even the home. Earth is to Lord Belial. Lord Gusion is the bearer of hard truths, but always supportive, another divination demon with necromantic ties.

Spirit is the place for the larger powers at work, the archetypes, forces, much like the Major Arcana's place in the Tarot deck. The Spirit can be represented by either Lord Satan, a sort of source, or by a personal patron. As my Patron is Lord Murmur, and he is Lord of Dissolution and Exorcism, he is whom I call for Spirit in both general workings and necromantic workings.

When working with this spread, you can do it with just the elemental correspondents, however I do highly recommend you explore the wisdom the demonic divine can offer with it as well.

Writing this post has inspired me, so I am offering TWO readings for free using this spread and my necromantic pantheon using the Demon Possessed Tarot. If you are interested in this reading and the slots aren't full yet, just post that you would like one and what your question is! I will respond with the reading here, along with pictures of the spread.

~Solaris Liari, the Revenant Oracle
‎☼ Fra. Solaris Liari, Ordo Sonitus Lux, the Order of the Good Death ‎☼
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Thank you so much RevenantOracle for the kind offer. If the slots aren’t full I would like one. My question is: what message/guidance do you have for me to succeed in my goals?
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
User50
Your favourite Demon?: Murmur, Vassago, Zagan, Bifrons, Gamigin, Valefor, Gusion, Stolas

Air: Lord Sabnock presents in the space of air. Your fortifications must be planned well, or they will not withstand conflict to come. Careful planning can lead to victory, and can stop you from becoming a victim of the circumstance. Allies and alliances will only help here, and it would do well not to burn bridges which might be used later on.

Fire: Lord Zagan has taken the place of fire. He is transformation, and change. There is strength to be found in change, and you will need to be able to shift between one mode and another as the situation changes for you. Remember that swords are forged in fire.

Water: Lord Amdusias comes as water. He is often seen as a lord of music, as a phantom orchestra will join him at whim and all the trees will dance for him. What rhythm will you dance to? Is it the music you decide to make for yourself, or is it the tune of another? Though you can decide the tune, also know, you need not go alone, as Lord Amdusias offers wonderful familiars in the support of you and your goal, showing that even the strongest magician may at times need a helping hand. Don't be afraid to ask for a partner in your dance.

Earth: Lord Haagenti takes Earth. There are many bad habits that you bring from home, things which you need to transform going forward, and Haagenti presents as an alchemical force to help with those changes, moving from what you were into what you must be. But even as you change, there are still some comforts you can bring from home, for those help make you who you are, and make you stronger. Build your foundation upon what lifts you up, not what brings you down.

Spirit: Lord Crocell lies at the heart. You are on a journey of always learning, always improving, and Lord Crocell recognizes the need to be able to quickly understand, but also to deeply understand. This is a path of learning, healing, and transformation, and with that there is wholeness.

The recurring theme I see in this entire spread is that of transformation, and personal alchemy. There are many changes you need to make in your life, and they will not be easy, but each and every one could lead to shedding something less useful from the past, and rising to something new, something better. As you make your plans, remember that there will be sacrifices to make this all work, but there is always someone who will be there, ready to answer the call to help you when you need it.

----------------

Hopefully this reading is helpful to you!

~Solaris
Hokage _Sarutobi

Thanks a lot RevenantOracle for your generous offer. If there are still free slots then I would like to have one. My question is: What message and guidance do you have for me to gain financial freedom, what chances of me having a successful business?
“As in most fairy tales, there's a prince and a princess, dragons and some magic, and the feeling it gives you that anything is possible if we could stay this way forever.”
― Crystal Woods, Write like no one is reading

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (French Geologist, Priest, Philosopher and Mystic, 1881-1955)

"... My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny..."

Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

RevenantOracle wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Air: Lord Sabnock presents in the space of air. Your fortifications must be planned well, or they will not withstand conflict to come. Careful planning can lead to victory, and can stop you from becoming a victim of the circumstance. Allies and alliances will only help here, and it would do well not to burn bridges which might be used later on.

Fire: Lord Zagan has taken the place of fire. He is transformation, and change. There is strength to be found in change, and you will need to be able to shift between one mode and another as the situation changes for you. Remember that swords are forged in fire.

Water: Lord Amdusias comes as water. He is often seen as a lord of music, as a phantom orchestra will join him at whim and all the trees will dance for him. What rhythm will you dance to? Is it the music you decide to make for yourself, or is it the tune of another? Though you can decide the tune, also know, you need not go alone, as Lord Amdusias offers wonderful familiars in the support of you and your goal, showing that even the strongest magician may at times need a helping hand. Don't be afraid to ask for a partner in your dance.

Earth: Lord Haagenti takes Earth. There are many bad habits that you bring from home, things which you need to transform going forward, and Haagenti presents as an alchemical force to help with those changes, moving from what you were into what you must be. But even as you change, there are still some comforts you can bring from home, for those help make you who you are, and make you stronger. Build your foundation upon what lifts you up, not what brings you down.

Spirit: Lord Crocell lies at the heart. You are on a journey of always learning, always improving, and Lord Crocell recognizes the need to be able to quickly understand, but also to deeply understand. This is a path of learning, healing, and transformation, and with that there is wholeness.

The recurring theme I see in this entire spread is that of transformation, and personal alchemy. There are many changes you need to make in your life, and they will not be easy, but each and every one could lead to shedding something less useful from the past, and rising to something new, something better. As you make your plans, remember that there will be sacrifices to make this all work, but there is always someone who will be there, ready to answer the call to help you when you need it.

----------------

Hopefully this reading is helpful to you!

~Solaris
Thank you so much for the reading RevenantOracle. The message you have shared with me i will take note of. I wish you all the best in your growth and your journey. :)

Snowy_River
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
Nemesis
Your favourite Demon?: Astaroth, Rosier, Flereous, Leviathan, Tezrian, Andromalius, Andras, Azazel, Lucifer

I like this approach to divination. Thank you for sharing it and willingness to read for us!
If you are still up to here is my question: what is the first thing i should focus at in this moment to grow spiritually?
Embrace the moment, seek to know, follow the flow, live your passion and do it all with spirit.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Thansk for sharing <3 However....I m more intrested on the deck you are using. <3 <3 <3. LOL
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
User50

Nemesis wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:35 am
I like this approach to divination. Thank you for sharing it and willingness to read for us!
If you are still up to here is my question: what is the first thing i should focus at in this moment to grow spiritually?
I am really glad that you find this post useful! And yes, you would be reading number two! I will get some answers for you as soon as I can, and hopefully they help you with your path forward! (depending on how I feel tomorrow night after work, this will happen, otherwise I will do the reading on Wednesday)
User50

badboychun wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:42 am
Thansk for sharing <3 However....I m more intrested on the deck you are using. <3 <3 <3. LOL
Haha, I get that a lot! XD I absolutely adore the Demon Possessed Tarot, so I fully understand. If you ever do come across one, I highly recommend it. The card quality is great, the edges are gilded, they move like butter in my hands, and they always have incredibly interesting insights. Such a good deck.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

RevenantOracle wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm
badboychun wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:42 am
Haha, I get that a lot! XD I absolutely adore the Demon Possessed Tarot, so I fully understand. If you ever do come across one, I highly recommend it. The card quality is great, the edges are gilded, they move like butter in my hands, and they always have incredibly interesting insights. Such a good deck.
I actually creating my own deck....but its lots of work to do. So I just finished few cards....hope one day I can create the whole deck...lol

In case can't show pic...here is the link
https://scontent.fhkg4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5DEC4D35
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus

Return to “OrdoSonitusLux”