View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:47 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Forum Membership Levels + How to get a Private Blog 

Patron Deities?: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99
Presented here is an overview of the different membership groups on Satan and Suns and what you need to do in order to be approved into that membership group.

Forum Level : Initiates - New Members/Moderation Members

This levels colour is Light Blue and is for Initiate members or new members who are still being moderated. The light blue colour means that you do not have access to Private Messages's and that you require a moderator to approve your posts. You will be upgraded to general membership quite quickly, basically as soon as we know you are not a spam bot and you post 10 post on the forum.

We also at times may moderate an individual who is trolling or posts inappropriately. A warning will be given before being placed in Moderation Statue. We generally try to be very flexible, but there may be times where a person is being disrespectful or is purposely trolling and we will have to enforce moderation rules.

If an individual is highly disruptive and begin threatening other members with curses and demonic attacks, we take that very seriously. We may also enforce moderations if we receive complaints that a member is harassing others members via PM.

Forum Level : Neophyte - General Membership

Blue! Those at the Neophyte level have access to PM's and do not need a moderations approval for posts. You have access to most members of the forum and so long as you are respectful can post and comment and participate. Neophyte members can post freely, have access to polls and send private messages. Please be respectful of your fellow forum members and don't send solicitations or spam messages, if we uncover you have been, private messages will be revoked.

Requirements to attain General Membership
~ Have at least 10 legitimate posts

Forum Level : Philosophers - Experienced Members

Orange! This level we have named Philosophers as a new section will open up, a section where you can have different debates and discussion. This level is for our experienced members. Philosophers have demonstrated that they are responsible and mature and can engage in our debating section of the forum. They are our loyal S&S posters, they usually actively take a role in the community and post fairly regularity, though we understand life has a way of getting in the way and we will not penalize people for disappearing for certain lengths of time.

Requirements for Philosophers
~ Active for at least a month
~ Showing maturity and respect when posting and not instigating fights, starting drama, or trolling.
~ At least 50 posts

Forum Level : Tenured Membership

Yellow! Our Tenured bunch our are loyal S&S posters who are willing to open up . Tenured Members upon request can gain access to their own private blog where they can record their experiences and share their stories with other tenured members. If you would like tenureship and your own blog please post here as this thread is sticky'd and we will be able to keep track of who has been upgraded and who has not.

Requirements for Tenured Members
~ Be active for at least 3 months
~ Have at least 100 posts
~ Keep your blog updated, this area will be rotated regularly because it is our private journeys and we don't want lurkers.

Forum Level : Magus - Path of the Masters

Turquoise! This is the place where we discuss advanced topics and explore different areas of the occult. This area is for people who want to dive into working with demons and walking their path with dedication and consistency. Members of this group will be our active participants and have a desire to contribute to the Satan and Suns Community, and also Note** Past members already in will be grandfathered in.

Requirements for Path of the Masters

~ Active participant on Satan and Suns
~ Have been a member for at least 6 months
~ Have at least 1000 posts

Over 18 section

Demon Erotica Galore, this section is the adult area of the forum where people are free to post their more erotic expereinces, this secton contains a lot of private information and personal experiences, so attaining membership will have specific requirements. note *** Members already in the Over 18 section will be grandfathered in.

Requirements for the Over 18 Section

~ Active participant on S&S
~ Have at least 100 posts on the forum.
~ be over 18

Satan and Suns Clients

This group is for our clients. We have topics of discussions on the magickals and Conjures and Spells here with resources and meditations to help work with the magickals :)

Requirements for gaining access to advanced forum

~ Be a client of S&S
~ If you are a client and would like to be a member please send us an email with your username to demons@demoncompanions.com with your username to be added.

Tribal Leaders

Pink! Tribal Leaders. Members of the S&S community who have a passion for this community, it's direction and helping it to grow and thrive. These members have volunteered to assist with the growth and the evolution of the community. Tribal leaders work to grow the community, organize the general forum direction, coordinate events and activities and help to create a positive and productive atmosphere.

Tribal leaders are responsible for coordinating group activities and events, helping to grow the community, and creating a positive educational environment within the community. They have presented us with creative ideas for growing the community and helping to add to to the positive forum atmosphere. They are responsible for creating a place where members of any level can ask questions and learn about demons and the demonic divine in an informative and educational setting, where they can have fun, make friends and learn about walking and working with demons. They inspire a greater sense of community and help to keep the forum flowing smoothly for all members new and seasoned. They are there to offer events and fun for all forum members and to create a sense of unity and community.

Global Moderators

Green! Global Moderators are those who assist Akelta with forum functions and are available to assist members and answer their questions. They are passionate members of the S&S community and work to preserve the atmosphere and help the community to grow and thrive.

Moderators handle forum complaints and handle inappropriate posts and threads that are posted in the wrong category. They also handle membership approval and approving posts from new members.

Moderators are able to maintain a neutral stance with all members and situations and they are able to handle situations that arise following breaches of the rules and work to create a solution that is fair to everyone. They can take an unbiased stance and they know how to work with many different types of people and personalities to offer a fair, unbiased solution to any issues that arise.

Forum Owner

Purple! The owner and administration of the forum.

We will be reviewing this and may be adding levels or changing levels around, an announcement will be issues when changes are made. Any feedback is more than welcome.

***Note*** Edited on October 23rd 2016

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Belial, Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 69
May I become a tenured member? I would love to blog here :devillove:

:tentangry:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:20 am
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
Thanks Yllidra :winkdevil:

Eilana wrote:

It is done :witch2:

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:39 am
Profile WWW

Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Belial, Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 69
Akelta wrote:
Thanks Yllidra :winkdevil:

Eilana wrote:

It is done :witch2:

Thank you Akelta :hug: :devillove:

:tentangry:

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:45 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 1
Now it needs an approximate time frame. Some thing like 4 - 6 months of regular posting before you are considered eligible for tenure. It's only a suggestion though.

Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm
Profile YIM

Which is not to say that I am not interested, however I do not feel that I have contributed regularly enough to qualify.

Sat May 03, 2014 8:14 pm
Profile YIM

I have requested tenure, I would like a blog as I intend to post a few of my experiences.

Thu May 22, 2014 8:47 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
fire083 wrote:
I have requested tenure, I would like a blog as I intend to post a few of my experiences.

I have upgraded your membership to tenured and have created a blog for you. It can be found here… viewforum.php?f=90

Congratulations!

:devilparty: :devilparty:

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 am
Profile WWW

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I would like to request a blog please, Thank you :)

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
I would love to have my own blog and be able to read others.

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi

Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next