View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter 

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Email and Helpdesk Hours of Operation 

Patron Deities?: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99
In order to better process the incoming volume of orders, respond to the emails we receive and provide better customer service we will be implementing a series of changes as well as a new system at Satan & Sons.

~Our Email/Helpdesk Hours of Operation~

We operate on Pacific Central Time and our working hours to send out emails are between 9am - 5pm PST Monday to Friday. Any emails sent will be replied to during those business hours.

We ask that everyone keep in mind we do receive a large volume of emails, some of them are very long and we want to take the time to give well-thought out and meaningful answers. Some require meditation or for us to connect with Demons or Dark Lords to get a response and so answers will not be immediate. Your patience in waiting for a response is appreciated since these are responses often given for free without paying a consultation fee.

If you cannot wait for a reply and need a faster response, we offer a consultation service for purchase with Priestess Akelta here: http://www.satanandsons.com/product/spi ... ounselling

We also encourage everyone to make use of the forum, specifically the FAQ section. If your questions are not of a personal nature, other forum members may be able to help. The FAQ section of the forum is located here:  http://satanandsuns.com/viewforum.php?f=108

In order to streamline and simplify things at Satan and Sons and provide everyone better response times, we ask that you contact us via the following email address:

Demons@demoncompanions.com

We are doing away with the other email accounts and all emails will be routed through our new helpdesk system to provide a more organized, coherent approach to contacting us, resulting in improved service.

Queries about orders, products we offer or anything of a spiritual, personal nature you wish to ask can be directed to this email. Everything sent to us, as always, is confidential.

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Profile WWW

Patron Deities?: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99
Since S&S opened on December 23rd 2012, Akelta has answered 15 567 emails. We checked last night. I just wanted to put that there so you know why sometimes it takes her a while to reply. She does take the time to read your email and offer a sincere reply and there have been days she has been up all hours of the night working on replies to people. So I ask you to please be patient, especially if you have sent her a very long email.

This is the reason sometimes emails have been delayed. We are trying to take the burden off of her and you will start seeing more emails coming from myself and other coven members. Eventually we will be opening a help desk which will help with organizing the emails even more but I really ask that you be patient with Akelta when it comes to the emails. She really is very busy and her passion for this path drives her to try to give the best answers that she can, which can lead to time delays on responses.

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:30 am
Profile WWW

Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Belial, Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 69
Yllidra wrote:
Since S&S opened on December 23rd 2012, Akelta has answered 15 567 emails. We checked last night. I just wanted to put that there so you know why sometimes it takes her a while to reply. She does take the time to read your email and offer a sincere reply and there have been days she has been up all hours of the night working on replies to people. So I ask you to please be patient, especially if you have sent her a very long email.

This is the reason sometimes emails have been delayed. We are trying to take the burden off of her and you will start seeing more emails coming from myself and other coven members. Eventually we will be opening a help desk which will help with organizing the emails even more but I really ask that you be patient with Akelta when it comes to the emails. She really is very busy and her passion for this path drives her to try to give the best answers that she can, which can lead to time delays on responses.

That's a lot of emails o.o .... Thank you Yllidra for posting this. Akelta works very hard and really does take the time to give people good answers. I always found that was what set S&S apart from other places.

I know things are shifting now to take the burden off of her and streamline the process and I'm looking forward to that. It will be better for everyone :grouphug:

:tentangry:

Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:36 am

Patron Deities?: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
And when I thought I'm receiving a lot of e-mails...

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:33 am
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26
Thank you for this information Wow . That's a lot of emails ' I Understand now why it can take Some time to reply to each One >:)

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 pm

Patron Deities?: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1
It's helpful information. But saddly there will always be those who can't wait and need answers now now now. And they will lose their damn minds if otherwise.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:34 pm
Site Admin

Patron Deities?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Paimon, Prince V
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Satan, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Tiger, Venom, Prince H, Bear, Prince V
Number of Demon Familiars: 66
Thank you everyone! We are very excited with the new system that we are implementing and hoping that this will streamline the process so that communication will be faster and more efficient. I am bumping this because moving forward we are really going to be implementing these times for when we reply to emails.

Moving forward we will only be answering emails weekdays from 9am-5pm pst. Our response time right now is almost at a week and we are pushing to keep it that way. We will be breaking the emails up between customer service emails and coven question emails.

Customer Service emails usually are answered in 1-3 business days (not including weekends). Customerservice@satanandsons.com

Coven emails can take 1 -2 weeks to answer, sometimes more depending on the nature of the question. Demons@demoncompanions.com

We are going to be sticking to this schedule so that we have time to get our projects completed and it will allow us to stay on top of communications so that no one feels forgotten. It will help everything, we are almost caught up and our new system is almost ready to fully be implemented.

We also will not be replying to emails on the weekends because quite often we are not around our computers and we like having the weekends for ritual work, family time and our other projects that we have going on. It will help everything moving forward having designated times to answer the emails so that no one will feel they have been forgotten. We are really pushing to get everything streamlined and the systems in place so that everyone knows what is going on and knows where we are with orders and emails.

We appreciate all of you and thank you so much for your patience as we implement these new systems.

Satan's Little Elf

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Dance with Lucifer in Light
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Satan and Sun's Blog

Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]