Gnostic Luciferianism

Have a great place online where you get your supplies from? Or do you have magical tools you love, or know any interesting books, altar tools and other resources you use when working with the Dark Lords, Demon, Spirits and Entities. Share it here! No Reviews please
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

"If a common man came face to face with these beings [Warriors of the Spirit], all that was impure within him, his body and soul would be disintegrated. These beings are formed from the antimatter fire of the other world; therefore not a single created atom can collide with them without disappearing. If these warriors were to approach a common man, they would destroy his body and soul, although not his Spirit, which is made from pure fire, just like them." pg 87, ch. 19, The Forbidden Religion

This is the quote that made me think of the Lake of Fire (LoF from here on out) ritual, from the few who have gone through it on Koettings forum, this is simmilar to how they describe the experience. In following chapters of Forbidden Religion he goes on to talk about how the spirit seems dark in nature because it doesn't like the physical, which thoes who have gone through the LoF ritual say they feel a very strong pull to darker forms of spirituality, one said it was so strong that he was thinking about taking a short break from the darkness in favor of lighter workings for a while.

Chapter 21 talks about gnostic initiations that burn away the parts of ones body and soul and bring one closer to a union with thier spirit. From what I can tell, the LoF does just that, or at least starts the process (an early stage initiation) to get the ball rolling and allows ones spirit more room to influence the body and soul, and it seems to do so in a fast, profound, and agressive way. Which in chapter 19 it also says that when the Warrior of Spirit come though to assist us that they are on a clear mission and don't waste time, which would explain the feeling of urgency from Azazel in Koettings book.

The idea of uniting the body and soul with the spirit and becoming divine sounds alot like the Book of Azazel when it talks about becoming a living god.

As a side note: Alot of the philosophy the Forbidden Religion sounded very similar to what little I have read on Vodoun. Mainly the layout of the different parts of a person (body, soul and spirit; though Vodoun has a few more), and the goal of uniting all of the pats into one.

Just a few things I noticed, I could be way off base here though. Wont know for sure until I go through the LoF ritual myself, which will hopefully be soon. Already gathering materials for it, but there are few other workings I would like to finish before I take the leap, perhaps by the end of summer, we'll see...
Andreeje
Patron Deities: Hecate, Sepheranz, Lucifer, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Arkos, Anima Sola
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

As another side note: I had all of the sigils for the four Gatekeepers mentioned in the Book of Azazel except for Abaddon; couldn't find it anywhere. Two days after the A-ladies did my Satanic Orb spell I was organizing files in my magick folder on my computer and opened one up wondering what it was (it was poorly named), and there it was! Not sure how long I have had it, but it's been on my computer all along! Just opened it up again today and gazed at it for a few seconds, like I do to open a sigil but this time without the intent to open it, and my whole body went numb with pins and needles like when you foot falls asleep, and got a strong metalic taste in my mouth. Strange. Going to draw this sigil out and do some work with it very soon. Just thought I'd share.

Return to “Metaphysical Supplies & Resources”