The Mantle of Clarity (Enchanted Necklace)

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Greetings Creatures!

Today I offer you an enchanted necklace designed to keep ones intuition clear and functioning during these powerfully transformative and uncertain times.

It is known as The Mantle of Clarity

It contains rainbow moonstone, green fluorite, lavender chalcedony, amethyst, jet, and just a bit of copper.

Rainbow moonstone helps to sooth grief, encourages optimism, and supports a balanced crown chakra.

Green Fluorite helps to bring focus, awareness, and clarity of purpose, action and feelings to the heart chakra.

Lavender Chalcedony offers both gentle psychic activation as well as psychic protection.

Amethyst calms anxiety, soothes anger, and shields against negativity including that of your own inner self, feelings, tendencies and thoughts.

Jet is like a sponge for harmful energies and stress, offers a buffer in cases of sudden shocks.

Copper combats lethargy, stimulates optimism, and magnifies the effects of nearby crystals.

The enchantment is designed in such a way as to create a shield around you which will absorb any harmful emotional or spiritual energy that comes in contact with your aura.

The energy that is absorbed is transmuted via the enchantment and used to power and strengthen the protective aspects of the shield.

The enchantment was created with the assistance of my most powerful Guides within the Dark Divinity.

The asking price is $69 or best offer, which includes shipping anywhere in the US. For international shipping please contact me directly to discuss rates. Offers will be considered through the end of October.

If interested, fill out the contact form here:

https://www.ceruleanserpent.com/connect

Blessings of Shadow & Light,
Fluxxx

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

:devilclap: The Mantle of Clarity has been Claimed :devilclap:

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”