Bliszt (Energetic Alignment Oil)

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Are you ready to get Bliszt?

This ritual oil came to be over a long period of deep healing and inner exploration. In my efforts to understand and activate my energetic self, I spent a moon cycle getting to know each of my major energy centers. During this process I chose one (or sometimes two!) natural scents that felt most healing, uplifting, and activating for each energy center to use as an ally in my explorations. Curious, I decided to combine all 9 notes and, much to my joy, the resulting blend smelled truly ecstatic!

I present to you Bliszt, a synergy of nine natural notes in a base of organic fractionated coconut oil. The blend includes rare and sacred essences from allies within the natural world including Agarwood, Blue Lotus, Rose, and Frankincense. The blend comes in a voluptuous pear shaped 10ml glass roller bottle with several quartz points and a pinch of 100% plastic free biodegradable glitter.

I use Bliszt as a way to center and align myself, dotting small amounts on my energy centers or where ever feels right. I do this before I enter into meditation, before ritual, or before I set off into the outside world on an adventure!

THE FIRST THREE ORDERS GET FREE US SHIPPING!

Click here to shop:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/909294161/ ... gnment-oil

Utmost gratitude to my plant, animal, mineral, and non-physical allies who bless and guide me in my work.

Blisztful Blessings,
Flux

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”