UNDAUNTED (Energetic Protection + Healing Potion)

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

A friend who works in the ER as a doctor asked for a protective oil and spray to keep her energetically safe as she does her own powerful healing work.

I infused the oil and spritz with Etheric Crystal Energy designed to heal, repair, strengthen, and protect the aura. Allies from Kingdom Mineralia utilized were: blue fluorite, healers gold, tourmalined quartz, spirit quartz, black tourmaline, amethyst, selenite, black obsidian, aqua aura quartz, labradorite, aragonite star cluster, infinite, bloodstone, and smokey quartz.

I added powerful alchemical tinctures of gold and silver to strengthen and fortify both the physical and the etheric bodies.

I also called in healing and protection energies from the Kingdom Plantae including blue lotus, rosemary, four leaf clover, rose, and sacred resin from Frankincense trees.

I called in the elemental powers of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth by adding black volcanic sand that I collected on a windswept beach in Iceland.

To keep the spirit buoyant and expansive I added my very own Tears of Joy and some Holy Water from my local Gnostic Priestess.

Finally, I called in Protection and Healing from Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, and Lord Leviathan to burn away any malefic energy or entities with Black Flame, cast a shield of protection with Black Ether, and sooth stress and heal the emotions with Black Water.

I call this potion Undaunted, which is defined as not intimidated or discouraged by difficulty, danger, or disappointment.

Created under ritual conditions with the protection, blessing, and guidance of the Shadow Court.

Drop a :devilflame: in the comments below if you'd like me to offer this in my shop.

RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

I would be very interested in that potion.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub

RyderXIV wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:14 pm
Awesome! I have gotten enough interest from my various social media outlets that I've decided to make a big batch tomorrow. I'll update this thread with info once it's compete.

:devilclap:
User546

:devilfre: UNDAUNTED :devilfre:

A Protection and Healing Potion, formulated on this auspicious Friday the 13th during the hour of Saturn.

I infused these items with Etheric Crystal Energy designed to heal, repair, strengthen, and protect the aura. Allies from Kingdom Mineralia utilized: blue fluorite, healers gold, tourmalined quartz, spirit quartz, black tourmaline, amethyst, selenite, black obsidian, aqua aura quartz, labradorite, aragonite star cluster, infinite, bloodstone, and smokey quartz.

I also called in healing and protection energies from Kingdom Plantae including blue lotus, rosemary, four leaf clover, rose, and the sacred resin from the Frankincense tree.

I called in the elemental powers of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth by adding black volcanic sand that I collected on a windswept beach in Iceland as well as sulfuric black salt.

To keep the spirit buoyant and high vibin' I added my very own Tears of Joy and some Holy Water from my local Gnostic Priestess.

Finally, I called in Protection and Healing from Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, and Lord Leviathan to burn away any malefic energy or entities with Black Flame, cast a shield of protection with Black Ether, and sooth stress and heal the emotions with Black Water.

I call this potion Undaunted, which is defined as not intimidated or discouraged by difficulty, danger, or disappointment.

The bottle itself is a protective talisman and casts a shield over all in its vicinity. For external use only.

:devilfre:

Eleven vials were created, four are spoken for.

If you're interested in obtaining one, please send me a DM or email flux@ceruleanserpent.com

Can be shipped anywhere in the US. $33 for First Class, $39 for Priority Mail.

International customers please inquire, we may be able to arrange something.

Comes with instructions for use.

:devilfre:
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

:devillove: It sounds and looks amazing, Flux. I bet it smells amazing, too.

My current go to is a variation of what is known, commonly or not, as Thieve's Blend. Your Undaunted sounds much better. Thank you for including the videos. It was great to see all the care and attention to detail through the video, really helps to emphasize the thought that has gone into its creation.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
User546

guesswho wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:36 am
:devillove: It sounds and looks amazing, Flux. I bet it smells amazing, too.

My current go to is a variation of what is known, commonly or not, as Thieve's Blend. Your Undaunted sounds much better. Thank you for including the videos. It was great to see all the care and attention to detail through the video, really helps to emphasize the thought that has gone into its creation.
Thank you!! :devillust:

Thieves Oil is awesome for physical protection by disinfecting. Specifically thyme oil is a strong antiviral.

Undaunted is for energetic and spiritual protection and is best used in synergy with all normal self care and good hygiene practices.

And yes, it does smell amazing. The rose and blue lotus are incredibly emotionally and spiritually lifting!

:seasaw:
User546

RyderXIV wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:14 pm
Potion is now available! DM if interested. Thank you!!

:devilsecret:
User546

Five vials left! I'll update this thread when they are gone. :devilthumbs:
User546

Greetings Critters!

I have decided to hold a raffle for a bottle of my protection and healing potion Undaunted!

This way I can offer it to someone who couldn't afford it otherwise, and still cover the costs of my materials and shipping.

Entries are $3 each. Winner will be chosen randomly and potion will be mailed on Friday.

Purchase your raffle tickets by sending $3 to flux@ceruleanserpent.com via PayPal.

Blessings of Health & Safety,
Flux
User546

Raffle has ended! Several vials of Undaunted are still available. :grindevil:

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”