Serpent's Kiss (Skin Serum)

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Have you ever wished that you could shed your skin and be renewed? Consider your wish granted! Meet Serpent's Kiss, a luxury skin serum formulated with the most prized natural ingredients from around the world, and beyond!

I decided a few years ago that I would never grow old, and set out to search for the most powerful and luxurious natural healing and anti-aging ingredients that I could find. I blended them together carefully, added a little extra magic, and Voila! A recipe fit for an Empress!

My customers are always surprising me with stories of new uses they've found for this serum: blisters, dark circles, preventing stretch marks, bruises, eczema, textured skin... It seems to be an all purpose potion!

Formulated with OG CP Golden Jojoba Oil, OG Pomegranate Seed Oil, OG Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Squalane (from Olive Oil), OG Chia Seed Oil, OG Camellia Seed Oil, OG Argan Oil, OG Sacha Inchi Oil, OG Cranberry Seed Oil, OG Moringa Oil, OG Marula Oil, OG Baobab Oil, OG Tamanu Oil, OG Shea Nut Oil, OG Frankincense EO, OG Hemp EO, OG Rose Geranium EO, Alchemical Tincture of Gold

OG: Certified Organic, CP: Cold Pressed, EO: Essential Oil

Follow This Link to Order Serpent's Kiss

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”