FREE Workshop! Mineralia: Healing Our Bodies

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Please join me as I do a free test run of my online workshops on energetic wellness!

Here's the info on the workshop:

Join me, Certified Crystal Healer Flux Rutherford, for the first in a series of workshops on Energetic Wellness and Crystal Healing. Each workshop will include an exploration of one of the chakras, one layer of an energetic self-care routine, and one method of Crystal Healing you can do yourself at home!

The first workshop is entitled Mineralia: Healing Our Bodies

In this workshop you will learn:
-To activate and explore the Root Chakra
-How to recognize imbalances in this chakra
-How to support balancing this chakra with crystal energy
-Grounding: What is it? Why do we need it? How do we do it?
-Methods of Crystal Attunement and Meditation
-Pain Management with Crystal Energy

And we will introduce ourselves to our first set of mineral allies:

-Hematite, which will help us learn to ground ourselves in our physical bodies and to the earth

-Smokey quartz, which will help us reduce feelings of our stress in our physical body and balance a deficient root chakra

-Apache tear, a form of obsidian which will help us learn to let go of grief and balance an excessive root chakra

-Red Calcite, which will help us to clear blockages and maintain balance in our Root Chakra

-Selenite, which will help us when we are experiencing headaches, cramps, arthritis, or other sensations of physical pain in our body.

I welcome you to join me in this exploration of the magical and powerful healing properties of the mineral kingdom.

The workshop will be held at 12 NOON Pacific Time on Saturday March 28th.
It will run approximately two hours and have a ten minute break in the middle.

You will need to bring the crystals listed above, water, snacks, and a journal if you'd like to take notes.  

The online workshop will be held via Zoom video conferencing software. Zoom is available to use on computers and most smart phones.  The application should be free to download and free to sign up for a basic account.

PLEASE DM with your email address if you'd like me to send you the link to join.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to seeing you there!

Blessings of Darkness & Light,
Flux

Here's the fancy flier I made for the in person version of the workshops. Obviously, those have been postponed for awhile, which is why I decided to try doing it sooner online!

Return to “Cerulean Serpent”