Welcome to our Forum! **Please Read**

New Members/Members Please Read!!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Welcome to Satan and Suns!!

It has always been my dream to share my love and my passion of demons with the world. I feel that this place, this forum, is the start and the realization of that dream. This place is built on the passion and dedication of those who love the darkness and working with demons.

We started our store in October 2012... Our first demon sold during the birth of my son, October 24th 2012.  From there we have expanded and continued to grow and thrive with the blessing of the Demons and the Dark Lords.  

It is such a special and incredible opportunity to be able to do this and I am so honoured to have you all joining us here.  This forum is a space of growth, exploration, creation and of course learning about and walking with demons.  

Thank you for joining our community! We are so happy to have you with us! First some housekeeping...

1) Please take a moment to post a little about yourself and introduce yourself to the community! The introduction space can be found here... viewforum.php?f=11

Your introduction can be as long or as short as you like. We are so happy to have you with us and we hope that you find this forum as amazing as we do!

2) We do have some rules for this space. Please take a moment to read them as they can be found here... viewtopic.php?f=157&t=2443

3) This forum has specific levels that you can access through participation. The breakdown of the levels and what you have to do to attain them can be found here... viewtopic.php?f=157&t=2502

I am Akelta Wilde, a Priestess of Demons and one who has walked a magickal path my whole life.  My Coven Siblings are Eilana and Ysabeau. This is our forum.  We are happy to offer our services, our wisdom and our knowledge of years of working with demons.  

Thank you so much for joining us on this journey we are beyond happy to share this journey of dark inspiration with you. Welcome to Satan and Suns.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thank you for inviting me,it looks wonderful and now I can feel a bit less scrutinized for exploring and educating myself in the darker path. :D
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

DarkIllumination

Proud to be a member! SO refreshing to share and learn from like minded individuals.
DarkIllumination

Am I only one who finds "Satan's little Elves" sexy? :Ddevil:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

DarkIllumination wrote:Am I only one who finds "Satan's little Elves" sexy? :Ddevil:

Honestly, I love it! And yes I find it very sexy :winkdevil:
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Thank you for the welcome... :devilclap:

I am glad you opened this forum up. It gives me great comfort to finally find a place of learning... :devilread: :devilthumbs: :devilread:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Bumping this because it has been updated February 14th 2020.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Fate meant us to meet! From a video that auto ran after something completely different on you tube through to a light bulb switching on in my head to finding and chatting with you on fb to here and Discord. Synchronicity works in mysterious ways. Funny how it is all falling into place. I am pleased to be here and already feel at home and welcomed into this family xxx

:witch:
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
emsydacat

I'm happy to be here! Can't wait to start my journey! I'm so excited! :)
flywithbats666

yay how exciting

Return to “Welcome! Please Read”