Philosophers Application

New Members/Members Please Read!!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The next level after General Membership is our Philosophers Level...

Forum Level : Philosophers - Experienced Members

Orange! This level we have named Philosophers as a new section will open up, a section where you can have different debates and discussion. This level is for our experienced members. Philosophers have demonstrated that they are responsible and mature and can engage in our debating section of the forum.

They are our loyal S&S posters, they usually actively take a role in the community and post fairly regularly, though we understand life has a way of getting in the way and we will not penalize people for disappearing for certain lengths of time.

Philosophers have access to the Philosophers' Café where one can engage in more philosophical discussions of the various spiritual paths... The Philosophers' Café can be found here..

viewforum.php?f=301

Requirements for Philosophers

~ Active for at least a month

~ Showing maturity and respect when posting and not instigating fights, starting drama, or trolling.

~ At least 50 posts

If you have met these requirements please post on this thread stating your desire to be promoted to the Philosopher level.

Once you have been promoted we will be deleting your post to keep this thread clear and so that we know who we have promoted and who we haven't.

If you are inactive on the forum for over a year we will demote you back to the general membership level.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Zygimantas Puze
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, lord Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hello Akelta! I would like to get Philosophers blog. I'm loyal, respectful to other members & never get into fights or drama. Also I already have 50 posts.

How come it can’t fly no better than a chicken?’ Milkman asked.

Too much tail. All that jewelry weighs it down. Like vanity. Can’t nobody fly with all that [stuff]. Wanna fly, you got to give up the [stuff] that weighs you down.’

by Toni Morrison

More quotes

WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hey hey Akelta can I get promoted to Philosophers? With this post I believe it equals to 50 posts needed. :)
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Could I request philosopher's level? I hadn't realized I had enough posts.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

Can I be promoted as well?
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Hello! I believe I've met the requirements!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

You have all been approved for Philosophers! Thank you ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Shershah.chowdhury

Akelta wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:53 pm
The next level after General Membership is our Philosophers Level...

Forum Level : Philosophers - Experienced Members

Orange! This level we have named Philosophers as a new section will open up, a section where you can have different debates and discussion. This level is for our experienced members. Philosophers have demonstrated that they are responsible and mature and can engage in our debating section of the forum.

They are our loyal S&S posters, they usually actively take a role in the community and post fairly regularly, though we understand life has a way of getting in the way and we will not penalize people for disappearing for certain lengths of time.

Philosophers have access to the Philosophers' Café where one can engage in more philosophical discussions of the various spiritual paths... The Philosophers' Café can be found here..

viewforum.php?f=301

Requirements for Philosophers

~ Active for at least a month

~ Showing maturity and respect when posting and not instigating fights, starting drama, or trolling.

~ At least 50 posts

If you have met these requirements please post on this thread stating your desire to be promoted to the Philosopher level.

Once you have been promoted we will be deleting your post to keep this thread clear and so that we know who we have promoted and who we haven't.

If you are inactive on the forum for over a year we will demote you back to the general membership level.
I want to be promotoed
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

Hello,

Can I get promoted to this level? I have the required posts.
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Hello! I was hoping to be added to the Philosophers Level, I am an active member of here and the discord, and I have the minimum required posts. Thank you in advance!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Welcome! Please Read”