Tenured Application

New Members/Members Please Read!!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The next level after Philosophers is our Tenured Level...

Forum Level : Tenured Membership

Yellow! Our Tenured bunch are our loyal S&S posters who are willing to open up . Tenured Members upon request can gain access to their own private blog where they can record their experiences and share their stories with other tenured members. If you would like tenureship and your own blog please post here as this thread is sticky'd and we will be able to keep track of who has been upgraded and who has not.

Tenured have access to the Tenured Lounge where one can post more personal aspects of their path. Tenured Members also get their own individual blog... The Tenured Lounge can be found here..

viewforum.php?f=324

Requirements for Tenured Members

~ Be active for at least 3 months

~ Have at least 150 posts

~ Show a level of maturity and respect for the forum and the community.

~ Keep your blog updated, this area will be rotated regularly because it is our private journeys and inner community and we want to make sure that it stays active.

If you have met these requirements please post on this thread stating your desire to be promoted to the Tenured level.

Once you have been promoted we will be deleting your post to keep this thread clear and so that we know who we have promoted and who we haven't.

If you are inactive on the forum for over a year we will demote you back to the general membership level.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Hello! I would like to have my own blog!

I would like others to learn and benefit from my experiences with my companions and spiritual path, and vice versa. I wish to learn from the experienced members, as I desire a close mentorship with them :) I am ready to immerse myself in the inner community. :devilgrin:
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

May I please be moved to Tenured level?

I am really trying to journal my path and would appreciate a space where I know like-minded people can learn and grow from each other. A blog here would give me a safe space to open up without fear of ridicule or exposure.

I know I have a long road to reach my full capabilities, but I hope that by documenting my progress I can avoid discouraging myself and minimizing my successes.

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

I have approved both your tenured applications ^_^ Welcome to the Tenured Lounge!! I have also created your Private Blogging Sections of the Forum...

Kiku - viewforum.php?f=330

TaipanTwist - viewforum.php?f=331

Can't wait to see what you guy post!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Mist
Patron Deities: Freyja, Fenrir

Hey, guys - I'd like to apply for the Tenured coolness and a blog. I'm excited to get to share pieces of my path in a slightly more private setting, while still participating in the community.

Thanks for your consideration <3
I threw myself to the wolves, only to learn of the tenderness of their howl, and the loyalty in their blood. ~Isra Al-Thibeh

Profile picture by LAS-T
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Mist I have your blog all set up for you and have made you tenured! Welcome to the Tenured Lounge!

It can be found here... viewforum.php?f=324

Here is a link to your blog ^_^ viewforum.php?f=333

Looking forward to seeing what you post!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

Hello! May I also be considered for the tenure level? I believe I’ve met all the requirements now and would be thrilled by the prospect of posting in my own blog space and getting to open up more about my journey and experiences.

Thank you!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Welcome to the Tenured Louge windyjune! I have approved your application and have your blog all set up for you ^_^ I am looking forward to seeing what you write!

viewforum.php?f=334
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I'm tenured but I have never started a blog. I think I am ready to, if I may.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I would like to apply for a tenured position. As you may have noticed, I'm not very social and therefore not much of a blogger; but if that is the price of admission, then my thirst for knowledge demands that I try.
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.

Return to “Welcome! Please Read”