Magi Application

New Members/Members Please Read!!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The next level after Tenured Member is our Magi....

Forum Level : Magi - Honoured Members

Light Purple! This is the place where we discuss advanced topics and explore different areas of the occult. This area is for people who want to dive into working with demons and walking their path with dedication and consistency. Members of this group will be our active participants and have a desire to contribute to the Satan and Suns Community. They are our honoured members all of which we are honoured to have with us!

Magi have access to the Sanctuary of Magi where we dive into the darkness of the spiritual world and discuss topics that one must have an understanding of themselves and their skills to handle. It is our advanced and honorary sections of the forum... The Sanctuary of Magi can be found here..

viewforum.php?f=323

Requirements for Magi

~ Active participant on Satan and Suns

~ Have been a member for at least 6 months

~ Show maturity and respect for the forum and the space.

~ Have at least 500 posts

If you have met these requirements please post on this thread stating your desire to be promoted to the Magi level.

Once you have been promoted we will be deleting your post to keep this thread clear and so that we know who we have promoted and who we haven't.

If you are inactive on the forum for over a year we will demote you back to the general membership level.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I would like to be promoted to the member level of Magi. So much has happened, at this point my life has been altered, my transition to working with demons have been complete. The demonic energies are everywhere now including within me. I have gone so very far and many things have changed positively, I feel like a completely different person than I was when I first asked for tenured membership, and I am at a stage where I am ready to delve in to the advanced side of the forum. I also found where my true passions lie and I would like to seek more advanced information on them. I am set on the path in embracing my demonic heritage, and to further my knowledge with learning and working with my demon companions and the Dark Lords/Ladies. I am absolutely proud of my progress and I am ready to proceed to the next level! I would gladly contribute to the Satan & Sons community, it is such a wonderful place to be.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

It took me awhile, but I'm super happy to say that I've reaction 501 posts with this post. Aha! But yes, I'd love to apply for the Magi level. So much has happened over the years but being a part of the Satan and Sons Community has been one of the most joyful and best things I've done for myself. I cannot be more thankful and proud of the people I get to be around each and every day.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Abini:tan
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Hello yes I would like to apply for Magi

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak.
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

I would also love to apply to be promoted to the Magi level

I’m thrilled to get to 500 posts at last hehehe :cheekydevil: it really is a joy to be a part of this community!
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

It has taken me far too long to reach this stage, and for that I can only apologise. However I am fully committed to my unique blended path of cunning folk , angels & demons. So if there are spaces still available I am applying to please be accepted into the Magi
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
JMoccult

Jm reporting for the Magi training !!!!

Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I've been thinking about this for a while...
Let's do it
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

Hello! Yes! I would like to be promoted to Magi!
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

May I also be promoted to Magi?

Return to “Welcome! Please Read”