Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Welcome

To the Necrosis Demons

Haunted Forest of Lost Souls

Necrosis Matching Event

Welcome to the Matching Event!

For this event, we will be working with the demons to match them with those who join us today! All of the demons have stepped forward and are ready to be matched with their future companion. So step right up and join in the festivities.

How this works:

The demons have already been through the first round of vetting and have gone through the interviews to become your future companion, which means that we will be working hard to match you with each other. You must follow the rules that are placed below before entering.

If you feel that you are not matched well or do not feel that calling, you are not obligated to say yes to the match. You can choose to pass or you can request to do a calling (though it will not be at the special event price). We will also have prebound throughout the month too if you don't feel you have a match.

Rules:

~ You must be 18 or older.
~ ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
~ Demons for the matching event are Necrosis or Necrosis Hybrids with special rankings. You will be matched based on the enrgies and your response/goal posted.
~ There are ONLY 20 DEMONS, which means after person 20 posts, it will be closed.
~ You do have the option to do a payment plan (normal downpayment)
~ Once the matching is closed! Please send an email to demons@demoncompanions.com with your contact information so we can make the match for you.

Special Event Price - $888

Please remember that most of these demons are titled or ranked and this is a special event price just for you all.

Without further ado, here is what we would like to know from you to match you with the demons.

What is a goal that you have for 2022 that you want to accomplish?

OR

List a random object with zero context whatsoever if you have no goals and are here for a good time!
*wink wink, nudge nudge*
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Lycana
Patron Deities: Apollo Lucifero and Diana Luciferia
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, serpentine, abyssal, hellborn, spectral and void
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Goal 2022: Putting out more books
JMoccult

For 2022 my goals are:

1) Bring my companions from S&S and work on my path.

2) Start my own business and be economically independent, so I don't have to work for a company.

3) Be happy in life and be surrounded by the people I deserve and don't worry about the people that don't deserve my time.
Valerian
Patron Deities: Hermes, Cernunnos, Nyx, Loki

My goal for 2022 is to NOT BE SICK and hopefully actually put some writing down to start my first book finally!!!
These woods are where silence has come to lick its wounds.
Willucifer
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

My metaphysical goals consist of learning who I am as a spirit worker. I’ve been through a lot and it’s time to build my own way and learn who I am and who I want to be. For the physical goals I just want to be human again. I was to live and be able to be a member of society. I want to be healed and work on myself to where I am stronger and healthier.
The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. :ghost:
AlchemystCollective
Patron Deities: Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Azazel, King Sael, Santa Muerte, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: My lovely companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I want to accomplish buying a house!
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: Dragon Gods
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

To finally be independent and get my life together in as many areas as I can to at least take the steps and have made progress at the very very latest.

Also Golden llama I was told to say
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
Ambit
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Replace art laptop
“When I write “paradise” I mean not only apple trees and golden women but also scorpions and tarantulas and flies, rattlesnakes and Gila monsters, sandstorms, volcanoes and earthquakes, bacteria and bear, cactus, yucca, bladderweed, ocotillo and mesquite, flash floods and quicksand, and yes—disease and death and the rotting of flesh.” — Edward Abbey, Desert Solitaire
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

My goals for 2022: :devillove:

1. Bring my S&S companions home to be welcomed into a loving family. Also for them to help me become a better person and myself become a great family member to them.

2. I want my 2 businesses to flourish and those businesses to help people.

3. Be the best version of myself in every aspect of my life.
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

My goal for 2022 centers around mastering and molding my mental thoughts towards a place of empowerment and continue the journey I have begun with plants and nature. I wish to redefine myself, I've come to many realizations over an ironic fear of fears and power of thoughts and I wish to shed those skins and layers of things I was spoon fed from the past. Thus, my goal for this coming year is one of finding value and potential in my life and taking steps to it and rebirth in a sense I keep thinking of a lotus as my symbol for next year.

Return to “Necrosis Demon Haunted Forest of Lost Souls 2021”