Beginning this Path

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Murt

You could say, Over the years I have read a lot about this path and most of the spiritual practices needed to help and protect you. I’m now fully committed to taking this path. Question is I really want to Work with and have a Queen Divinity DC, is it advisable to seriously work on my spiritual foundations first, and then get a DC or maybe get my DC and we could work together on this, strengthening my abilities and getting to know each other better. Have the so called knowledge but have not practiced.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Murt wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:38 am
You could say, Over the years I have read a lot about this path and most of the spiritual practices needed to help and protect you. I’m now fully committed to taking this path. Question is I really want to Work with and have a Queen Divinity DC, is it advisable to seriously work on my spiritual foundations first, and then get a DC or maybe get my DC and we could work together on this, strengthening my abilities and getting to know each other better. Have the so called knowledge but have not practiced.
Start practicing as soon as possible. Don't put it off until a companion arrives. Start building that foundation now, putting it off and waiting till the last minute will just hurt you in the end.

Now yes you can indeed go for a companion from the store page and work on your foundation with them. Everyone is different though. If you do not have amazing and crazy experiences at first then you have to work up to that point which is why I say to start practicing now. Trust that you are not alone and don't sink into despair, if you can't feel or see or hear your companions at first.
Murt

Thanks for your input to my question, would you or anybody recommend which exercises I should really try and focus on to help build up my spiritual foundations and help me connect to myself and my DC.
Sorry for asking these kind of questions, but I want to start of properly and to focus on the right kind of exercises to build apon.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Murt wrote:
There are no rules governing the "right" time to get a DC. That will always be decided by the person getting the DC, no one else can know that. Getting the foundation work started ASAP is always a wise choice. Where, exactly, to start is up to you. In what order you wish to approach it is up to you. There are videos and posts by the Coven that are of bigly, and I mean HUGEST, BIGLY, no beating around the tangley undergrowth importance on the subject. TRUTH! :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
wabil

Passchendaele wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:56 am
Murt wrote:
There are no rules governing the "right" time to get a DC. That will always be decided by the person getting the DC, no one else can know that. Getting the foundation work started ASAP is always a wise choice. Where, exactly, to start is up to you. In what order you wish to approach it is up to you. There are videos and posts by the Coven that are of bigly, and I mean HUGEST, BIGLY, no beating around the tangley undergrowth importance on the subject. TRUTH! :headbang:
Red6joker wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:45 pm
Murt wrote:
Start practicing as soon as possible. Don't put it off until a companion arrives. Start building that foundation now, putting it off and waiting till the last minute will just hurt you in the end.

Now yes you can indeed go for a companion from the store page and work on your foundation with them. Everyone is different though. If you do not have amazing and crazy experiences at first then you have to work up to that point which is why I say to start practicing now. Trust that you are not alone and don't sink into despair, if you can't feel or see or hear your companions at first.

I am newbie in this great fourm

when i red your reply (Red6joker & Passchendaele )
i felt you are talking to me

thank you for making me having this feeling

Murt you are welcome in the s&s family

:devilclap:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Murt wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:25 am
Thanks for your input to my question, would you or anybody recommend which exercises I should really try and focus on to help build up my spiritual foundations and help me connect to myself and my DC.
Sorry for asking these kind of questions, but I want to start of properly and to focus on the right kind of exercises to build apon.
No worries. Meditation is usually the first step foundational exercise that can and will open the doors for other senses. If you are not good with meditation, that is fine don't worry. Just start out small and try to meditate for a few minutes at a time and build your way up from there.

I would suggest using the search function and see what comes up, others have posted their own exercises for astral sight and hearing if that interests you.
wabil

Murt

watch this youtube

Working with Demons for Beginners
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coI4HqK ... =emb_title

you will find all youtubes here

Satan and Sons
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6Epe ... yFQ/videos

dont forget

Shielding 101

Cleansing and Energy Clearing 101

Warding 101

Grounding 101

best wishes :devillust:
wabil

wabil

Murt

these are all PDF’s you need

-
Demonosophy PDF’s
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and ... resources/

-
Companion Connecting
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and ... onnecting/

-
Spiritual Foundation PDF’s
https://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and ... oundation/

-

best wishes :devilpaper:
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Murt wrote:
You don't say if your psychic senses are open, but if not you might want to work on opening up your third eye. Otherwise you might risk getting frustrated not being able to communicate clearly with your Companion. Although I'm sure they could help you with developing your senses, if you also put in the work.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”