Help ???

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

idkwhatosay

*SUPER EDIT: I don't know why I made this so long but in resume pls help me educate myself on this community*

So first of all, thank you so much to the admin who accepted me here! And hello everyone!!
I hope we can get along! :D :D

And second, I'm literally new to this and all this world. I've always felt drawn to dark things, like movies, colors, the night itself, horror stories etc pretty much the normal, and also to demons. Since I was young I wanted to study demonology and I may have said I wanted to work for the Vatican as an exorcist lol but I was TRULY scared of them, since well, I grow up in a Catholic household not really that devoted but I went to a Catholic school so they scared the shit out of me and every time I searched for something related to demons, the underworld, etc I felt like my poor soul would end up in hell(pretty silly now that I think of it in this new piece of mind)
And so thats my little introduction of my self bc these all leads to something. Past week I think¿? I found a tiktok, really out of nowhere, it popped in my fyp and it had no hashtags I think(and tbh I did interact with content related to manifesting, witchtiktok like they say but I don't really think it was the algorithm) and she was talking about *drums* demons!!(Specifically about Lucifer, Lilith and Leviathan) and it all lead me here.
But it wasn't just because of that, also 2 weeks ago(around july 3rd and 6th ish) my cat had babies, they were four but three died. When the second one died of pneumonia, I was feeling really reaallyy bad, and this name came to my mind; at first I thought it was the name of the Egyptian deity of cats but later I found out Astaroth is actually not that person, nothing alike I think, so I kinda asked her/him to protect the cats and not to make them suffer because I couldn't handle it and in all cases if someone had to suffer it had to be me and not them. The only kitty left is ok, he sleeps with me, he already learned how to purrr, and every time I look at him I think of that day and that I'll have to do something to show my gratitude and respect to her/him(I'm not sure if its a her or him because I read both things so I'm kinda confused)

And since I am new I do not know how to do that, and I'm not even sure if all that happened it really happened or I'm becoming schizophrenic(I taked antipsychotics meds a few years ago bc I had really weird thoughts so I'm scared they're poppin up again). And I'm so sorry this is that loong but in resume, I'm looking for help to educate myself and enter this new journey

Ps: english isnt my mother language pardon my mistakes
Ps 2: and if you're here thanks hedgebelawitch on tiktok for leading me here!! :roll:
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

So your wanting to do something as a thank you?

A simple thing to do would be to burn a candle (any size is fine, scented or unscented that is up to you) preferable a color associated with the spirit you reached out to, and give your thanks while it is burning.

You can also leave a drink of something as an offering, if you can't get ahold of something the spirit likes, like some kind of alcohol you can use a drink you like and would want to share.

These are the simplest things that come to my mind.
idkwhatosay

Red6joker wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:46 am

A simple thing to do would be to burn a candle (any size is fine, scented or unscented that is up to you) preferable a color associated with the spirit you reached out to, and give your thanks while it is burning.

You can also leave a drink of something as an offering, if you can't get ahold of something the spirit likes, like some kind of alcohol you can use a drink you like and would want to share.

I'm also learning how to use this site I don't know if this is the way to reply haha, yes! I wanted to know what could I give as a offering and a way to say thank you, and also where I can read to educate myself(I'm currently reading 'The complete book of demonolatry' to be honest I don't really get it but I'm trying)
Thank you for your answer!
wabil

welcome to s&s family :crazy: :possessed:

Iam sure you will learn alot in your new journey

BTW thank you hedgebelawitch

please check this link

https://satanandsons.com/faqs/

good luck

best wishes for you :grouphug:
Darth Moronius

Gauche
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

idkwhatosay wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:58 am
Red6joker wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:46 am

I'm also learning how to use this site I don't know if this is the way to reply haha, yes! I wanted to know what could I give as a offering and a way to say thank you, and also where I can read to educate myself(I'm currently reading 'The complete book of demonolatry' to be honest I don't really get it but I'm trying)
Thank you for your answer!
If that is the one written by S. Conelly, she dies have a youtube that she posts monthly videos to explaining basic ideas and concepts from her perspective you may be interested in. She does tend to ramble a lot,but when she keeps her focus i do like her perspectives. (( She is usually responding to a live stream chat so tends to get sidetracked,not a bad thing at all but it happens to the best of us.))

Also you mentioned exorcists and the vatican,just be open to the idea that most paths have their own forms of exorcists. Some people have demons help with exorcisms,shamans habe their own things,priests and priestess have their own ways. I walk and train in the path of execration and consider exorcisms to be execration. A great book for beginners is The Exorcist's Handbook,written by Josephine Mccarthy. She was an exorcist that did not walk the path of God or would change her methods depending on the entity or the religous views of the person she was performing on. It has great exercises in here,i use some of the meditations. Also when im reading over it,i refer to this book often, one of my companions also likes to read it with me. There is an exercise in there of how to shield certain aspects of your mind from being easily read by anything that latches on to you that she highly approves of.

As far as offerings, i think joker is on point.
Just imagine a desperate scream from far away;You can't hear what its saying but you know whats about to happen and its going to be really...painful

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”