WHERE CAN I FIND A COMPLETE ONLINE COURSE????

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

PorkyPig

I have been studying Occultism since many, many years and I have read many books on this kind of topics.
Anyway, I am looking for an operational foundation so I would like to find a complete online course with a beginning, a syllabus, a bibliography, quizzes and a conclusion, like the ones one finds on Udemy :devilread: .
I know that Become a Living God offers various courses of this kind (one with Koetting, another with O. Stewart) but BALG has a very controversial approach to Occultism so I am a bit undecided also because the courses are NOT cheap there. :scareddevil:
Black Witch Coven offers an online course with Witch S. about whom I have read mixed reviews (the cost is lower than with BALG , around 197$ ) .
Also Occult World does offer a brief ' Black Magic Training ' at just 25 $ . :devilbow:
Suggestions? Personal Experiences?
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Hmm well IMHO the BALG ones I have gotten when on sale are alright I guess. Pretty basic stuff that is covered in books and the like.

Personally for a foundation I focus on self mastery and meditation. And pathwork through what grimoires I do have.

That's me though. I would hate to see you waste money on stuff like I have when it is just stuff you can find for free.
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

PorkyPig wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:02 pm
I have been studying Occultism since many, many years and I have read many books on this kind of topics.
Anyway, I am looking for an operational foundation so I would like to find a complete online course with a beginning, a syllabus, a bibliography, quizzes and a conclusion, like the ones one finds on Udemy :devilread: .
I know that Become a Living God offers various courses of this kind (one with Koetting, another with O. Stewart) but BALG has a very controversial approach to Occultism so I am a bit undecided also because the courses are NOT cheap there. :scareddevil:
Black Witch Coven offers an online course with Witch S. about whom I have read mixed reviews (the cost is lower than with BALG , around 197$ ) .
Also Occult World does offer a brief ' Black Magic Training ' at just 25 $ . :devilbow:
What do you mean with BALG having a controversial approach to Occultism? Can you explain?
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Blckmagickx wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:51 am
PorkyPig wrote:
What do you mean with BALG having a controversial approach to Occultism? Can you explain?
There is an issue with elitism in BALG, do things their way or your wrong and dumb etc. Everyone has their own experiences with them I just gave you my personal one.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

You can have all of the actual teachings you need for free if you're just looking to establish a foundation in general. Nobody can actually teach you how to establish a foundation for yourself unless they are doing extremely personal work with you that has you looking at yourself, asking the right questions of yourself as an individual.

All individuals are different and need to be educated differently, even if multiple people can get something out of a singular resource it will generally resonate in different ways or from different angles. Usually when one comes onto a path and feels confused at where to begin, it's because they don't even understand what brought them to that path yet and that equates to not understanding the self.
So as Red6joker alluded to: self realization and meditation are what you truly need. If anything, you may want to explore various different meditation and breathing techniques, and there are many experienced resources offering those for no sort of pay.

Also note that real experience means someone has been doing this a long time and that they have genuinely proven results for themselves - not simply the talking heads that enter their client-base; always look more deeply into who you're trusting/listening to for advice. A lot of people give advice that comes from lord knows where seeing as they are a disingenuous persona with no actual weight to their facade of growth. Their tactics may work for you regardless, but don't rely on them as having the answers or real ability to dictate whether you're making progress or not. I see this false authority so much in the metaphysical community and people just eating it up without a second thought. Stay authentic to yourself and you'll be fine.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Red6joker wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 pm
Blckmagickx wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:51 am
PorkyPig wrote:
There is an issue with elitism in BALG, do things their way or your wrong and dumb etc. Everyone has their own experiences with them I just gave you my personal one.
I never encountered such things in BALG. I am also active on their forum. But who knows. I agree with you that everyone has their own experiences. Everyone has their own truth based on their objective frame of reality. To each their own.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”