Empathic Auras

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Here’s the thing about empaths that even most empaths don’t know.

Your auras are HUGE. Like, fill an entire house HUGE. You’ve learned to live inside other people, usually out of sheer defense. Almost all empaths are empaths due to lengthy trauma… so they learn to push their aura out to such a distance that they are ALWAYS PREPARED. It’s a survival mechanism.

I’ve yet to meet an empath who DIDN’T have an aura that invaded everyone else’s space.

So shielding often doesn’t work. If you shield your aura, but your aura is still large enough that other people are still INSIDE it, then you’ve shielded them inside with you.

The solution to empathy being so overwhelming is to work to pull your aura back into your original personal space. Because your aura is so large, you have issues with boundaries. You don’t have them. That allows for you to be constantly overwhelmed psychically, mentally, emotionally.

The first boundary you must set is your own. It’s hard work to reel in your aura, but it’s worth it. Then, when you need to, you can push it out to “taste” people and/or environments, but when you’re done, you can pull back in, cleanse (dump the toxins), and shield… REALLY shield, and just be alone in your head again.

Trust me… Get your aura under control, and being an empath will no longer be a curse.

-Raven
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Because your aura is so large, you have issues with boundaries. You don’t have them. That allows for you to be constantly overwhelmed psychically, mentally, emotionally.

The first boundary you must set is your own. It’s hard work to reel in your aura, but it’s worth it. Then, when you need to, you can push it out to “taste” people and/or environments, but when you’re done, you can pull back in, cleanse (dump the toxins), and shield… REALLY shield, and just be alone in your head again.

Trust me… Get your aura under control, and being an empath will no longer be a curse.

-Raven
I never thought of myself as a empath but this is eerily accurate to how I feel sometimes.
The feeling that even after I’ve gotten away and I’m alone I still have other people in my head. I can hear what they’d say.
It’s horrible and I always tried to shield against it. I usually use crystals to help block out others.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

TaipanTwist wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:01 am
The feeling that even after I’ve gotten away and I’m alone I still have other people in my head. I can hear what they’d say.
It’s horrible and I always tried to shield against it. I usually use crystals to help block out others.

That was exactly what I went through. And shielding never helped, because... they were INSIDE my aura, so shielding INCLUDED THEM. Crystals help only because they constantly dump the noise...

But the better solution really is to reel in your aura, hug it close. It was a real struggle for me, and even after years of practice, I still have slipups. It's like a dislocated limb - it's all stretched out, and you can pop it back in place, and it will work just fine... but there's a strong chance it will dislocate again, and again. You do exercises to strengthen the muscles, but you can't unstretch the tendons, so the risk always remains.

We learned to dislocate our auras, to get rid of the skin and sprall as far as we can.

You can do this. And it will help. But it's an ongoing thing. It's a fix... but it will be a fix you have to keep working on for the rest of your life. You will slip.

But the silence? AMAZING. :devillove:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
yuurae

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:

Your auras are HUGE. Like, fill an entire house HUGE. You’ve learned to live inside other people, usually out of sheer defense. Almost all empaths are empaths due to lengthy trauma… so they learn to push their aura out to such a distance that they are ALWAYS PREPARED. It’s a survival mechanism.

I’ve yet to meet an empath who DIDN’T have an aura that invaded everyone else’s space.

So shielding often doesn’t work. If you shield your aura, but your aura is still large enough that other people are still INSIDE it, then you’ve shielded them inside with you.

The solution to empathy being so overwhelming is to work to pull your aura back into your original personal space. Because your aura is so large, you have issues with boundaries. You don’t have them. That allows for you to be constantly overwhelmed psychically, mentally, emotionally.

-Raven
I don't think I'm an empath tbh, but feel that alot of times I do pick up alot of stuff from others, and have alot of issues with my boundaries so just figuring maybe this could be the reason I struggle with shielding myself.

Do you have any tips on how you would 'reel' in your aura, if there's anything that are easy steps to do to work with that at all? tyy <3 :cuteghost:
User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Thank you for this Raven!

This is sooooo me.

Do you have any practical tips for reeling in your aura?

Your description reminds me of techniques I've heard for "calling back your energy" or even centering, since that concentrates the energy internally.
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:

-Raven

Thank you for the explanation. It makes a lot of sense. Only one thing: how exactly do you reel in your aura? What specific exercises do exist for this problem? Do you have more background information on this? Maybe books/websites?
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:51 am
TaipanTwist wrote:

That was exactly what I went through. And shielding never helped, because... they were INSIDE my aura, so shielding INCLUDED THEM. Crystals help only because they constantly dump the noise...

But the better solution really is to reel in your aura, hug it close. It was a real struggle for me, and even after years of practice, I still have slipups. It's like a dislocated limb - it's all stretched out, and you can pop it back in place, and it will work just fine... but there's a strong chance it will dislocate again, and again. You do exercises to strengthen the muscles, but you can't unstretch the tendons, so the risk always remains.

We learned to dislocate our auras, to get rid of the skin and sprall as far as we can.

You can do this. And it will help. But it's an ongoing thing. It's a fix... but it will be a fix you have to keep working on for the rest of your life. You will slip.

I’ve been actively sucking my aura back up to skin level since I first read this and I have to say it has made a huge difference.
When I actually consciously think to do this I feel an immediate relief as suddenly I am alone in my head. The mental chatter of others is gone.

Thank you so much Raven!

For all of the people asking how to reel yourselves in, I can’t explain exactly how it works, you just have to think and will your aura to shrink up. I can feel mine so that makes it a lot easier. For me it’s a process of feeling. Like clenching my hand into a fist, it happens reflexively. But everyone is different so another method might be more suited to who you are. Good Luck!🍀

User546
Patron Deities: Lord Satan, Lady Lilith, Lord Leviathan, Lord Lucifer, Lord Azazel, Lord Mammon, Lord Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

TaipanTwist wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:57 am
Nyctophilia Raven wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:51 am
TaipanTwist wrote:

I’ve been actively sucking my aura back up to skin level since I first read this and I have to say it has made a huge difference.
When I actually consciously think to do this I feel an immediate relief as suddenly I am alone in my head. The mental chatter of others is gone.

Thank you so much Raven!

For all of the people asking how to reel yourselves in, I can’t explain exactly how it works, you just have to think and will your aura to shrink up. I can feel mine so that makes it a lot easier. For me it’s a process of feeling. Like clenching my hand into a fist, it happens reflexively. But everyone is different so another method might be more suited to who you are. Good Luck!🍀

I have basically just been "willing it" or feeling it into happening like you said and it works just fine!

It's really helped me keep my energy to myself and feel a lot less overwhelmed.

Thanks again Raven!!
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

I tried this the other day (before I joined the forum) and it really did work. As an empath it really is draining. However, this exercise really worked and I feel less drained now. Thank you so much for this! :D
Darkmuzzle
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifuge Rofocale

Thank you for this insight. I've considered myself an empath for many years now and there are times when it truly exhausts me. What's weird is I feel empathy for those I don't even know on a personal level. I think your advice is something to ponder for sure.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”