Impatient or clueless? Perhaps both. Help identifying a demon??

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

LuciferianLoba
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Lilith, Lucifer, Astaroth, Mammon, Aamon, Vine
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

So since I am still new to the LHP, I never never had any entites contact me (even prior). I rarely dream and I am still learning how to meditate and read tarot. Deep in my gut, I can tell there’s something reaching out to me and I don’t know who.

Could it be Lord Azazel?? I did the S&S guided meditation yesterday and SOMETHING touched my leg. I didn’t want to assume and so I shrugged it off and thought it was my mind playing games or a spirit guide. I did a yes or no tarot reading tonight and asked to speak with Azazel. I’m pretty sure I didn’t do it right but I was well protected and made sure I was incase i wasn’t contacting a negative entity. For the most part, Azazel said no. He wasn’t present. I asked if it was my spirit guide. He said yes (from my understanding with the tarot.) it was a quick reading. I asked him he wishes to work with me and I pulled a 9 of swords reverses. In short, Azazel wants me to work in my focus more. I thanked him and offered him his favorite incense and an educational Tik Tok video i will post soon.

Keep in mind, I’m in college and dorming on campus and again, I don’t want to my hopes held high so I am 70% sure Azazel wasn’t present with me.

But then I just remembered something. Ravens and Crows. From my intro post I mentioned this briefly how I was always followed by crows.

So this could mean that this whole time Prince Stolas might’ve been trying to contact me for years and like an oblivious brat that I am, had no idea.

Okay, pretty sure y’all are wondering right now and saying “this girl is a mess” which I agree. I am under a small amount of stress since I am starting school in a few days.

Advice is welcome along with criticism! I can admit I am being impatient and I did asked the universe for an entity to help guide me through my life. I won’t be surprised if it is Stolas this whole time (I would be on my knees apologizing, not joking).

Thanks in advance!
Lycan in disguise
Daughter of Lilith, The Queen of Darkness
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Throwing my hat into the ring here , but ... why are you assuming demons?

Ravens and Crows - my thoughts go straight to The Morrigan.

Yes I'm bias but she is a great one to shake you to your very foundations, kick you around a bit to get you to learn the lesson, rebuild your life and move forward with the strength and resolve of the warrior.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts

Sengdroma wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Yes I'm bias but she is a great one to shake you to your very foundations, kick you around a bit to get you to learn the lesson, rebuild your life and move forward with the strength and resolve of the warrior.
Well most of us were raised in a Christian based culture so if you don’t gel with that then the next closest thing is probably Satanism/Luciferianism.

Unless someone was raised in an Anglo Irish family, it would be a bit odd to just pick a random deity from another culture.

OP, I would do some research into the symbolism of Crows and Ravens, it could be that those birds have a connection to you. Either as personal animal totems/guides or to signify a life event affecting you right now.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax

I understand that. But you don’t pick The Morrigan she picks you. She is worshipped and worked with around the globe. But it’s worth the OP looking at her and crow / raven symbolisms. Odin is also connected to crows / ravens.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
LuciferianLoba
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Lilith, Lucifer, Astaroth, Mammon, Aamon, Vine
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Sengdroma wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Like what Taipan said and I did mentioned this in my introduction post, I was raised in a Roman Catholic home and the idea and presences of demons never really scared me. I was more interested than feared by them.

Call it a gut feeling, I possibly clairsentient and I am in the process of improving that skill. I could be wrong tho! But my mind goes straight to demons because I believed I may have attracted them since I was a child.

as for the Morrigan, I heard many people who work with her say you don't choose her, she chooses you. I have studied ravens and crows. before, I was afraid of them and consider them a death omen but not anymore. It could be Prince Stolas or President Malphas, Apollo, or Odin. Or these could be my familiars? spiritual companions.

Im just rambling at this point since I got a lot on mind lol.
Lycan in disguise
Daughter of Lilith, The Queen of Darkness

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”