My experience with Lord Orobas

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Chris_12

Hello guys, I began studying on demons a few weeks ago and I decided to summon Orobas because of His ruling days and people saying He was good for beginners. I went to the forest near my house, and relaxed for a bit there. Later I took His sigil, which I had drawn, in my hand, sprinkled some water around me and began listening to His enn. I was meditating for 5 minutes, nothing happened, but later 2 dogs came from Northwest (which is Orobas's direction), one tan and another brown. A minute kater another dark one came from there too. All of them seemed clean even though it was dark and not agressive. The tan one sat in front of me and the other two were standing 5 meters away from me. A few minutes later they all left from the direction they came from. I was feeling a little scared but excited and then somewhat empowered. Does anyone know what this could mean? Is it possible they were Orobas's familiars or it was a coincidence?

I would also like to know if you can summon a demon outside of their ruling days and if yes what's the difference
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

The dogs appearing can be a sign of him taking notice of you.

Just meditating and chanting or listing to an enn is not exactly summoning something, more like connecting to that specific demon. And I do believe you made that connection.

And yes you can summon a demon outside of their days, you can summon a day demon at night if you want.
Chris_12

Red6joker wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:10 am

Just meditating and chanting or listing to an enn is not exactly summoning something, more like connecting to that specific demon. And I do believe you made that connection.

And yes you can summon a demon outside of their days, you can summon a day demon at night if you want.

Thank you, but what kind of ritual do I need to do in order to summon a demon? And what would be different? Would I be able to somewhat see him or/and communicate with him?
Red6joker

Chris_12 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:59 am
Red6joker wrote:

Thank you, but what kind of ritual do I need to do in order to summon a demon? And what would be different? Would I be able to somewhat see him or/and communicate with him?
To summon or conjure, it really depends on how you want to do it. It can be as grand as you want it. Or simple. I would have to say use your gut on how you want to do it.

I usually have to do simple methods due to my current situation. I find out what offerings are liked by the spirit I want to summon, light some incense and a candle or how ever many I feel is adequate. I will chant an enn or mantra to connect then ask them to come forth to me.

As for seeing and hearing them that will totally be up to you and how open you are. If your astral senses are not developed enough then no I do not thing you will see and hear him.

Getting started with meditation is the best place to begin with working on those senses then you can work on more direct exercises for the certain ones you want, if that is what you choose to do.
Chris_12

Red6joker wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:57 pm
Chris_12 wrote:
Red6joker wrote:

To summon or conjure, it really depends on how you want to do it. It can be as grand as you want it. Or simple. I would have to say use your gut on how you want to do it.

I usually have to do simple methods due to my current situation. I find out what offerings are liked by the spirit I want to summon, light some incense and a candle or how ever many I feel is adequate. I will chant an enn or mantra to connect then ask them to come forth to me.

As for seeing and hearing them that will totally be up to you and how open you are. If your astral senses are not developed enough then no I do not thing you will see and hear him.

Getting started with meditation is the best place to begin with working on those senses then you can work on more direct exercises for the certain ones you want, if that is what you choose to do.

Thank you very much :devillove:
Red6joker

Chris_12 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:30 am
Red6joker wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:57 pm
Chris_12 wrote:
Red6joker wrote:

Thank you very much :devillove:
No problem, and good luck.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”