Those guys on the carpet

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Darkmuzzle
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifuge Rofocale

Hello, I know that's a silly topic name so I'll explain. I want to start off by asking if it's possible to have a mischievous demon or spirit attached to you throughout life? Throughout life I constantly experience what's called 'Murphy's Law', except much more profound. I could site many examples of experiences, but in general I feel like someone is messing with me on purpose, causing little (and sometimes big) things to happen. These events almost seem scripted out and to the point of where I can sometimes counteract them. Usually its small things that just get me angry or annoyed. I jokingly have referred to these events as "There's the guys on the floating carpet causing mischief again". But not until recently I started to see a pattern and entertained the idea there there may indeed be some spiritual being or demon causing mischief. I've even pondered if they could somehow feed off my energy when I get angry. This sounds crazy but I've come to just believe something is there and have even said things like "Good one guys.you got me". I know everyone sometimes have a "Murphy's Law" type moment bur some of mine are just insanely predicable and frequent.

Hopefully I worded this correctly and don't sound like a total idiot. :) Has anyone else felt anything like this?
Seer
Patron Deities: Cernunnos
Your favourite Demon?: Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Darkmuzzle wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:57 pm
Hello, I know that's a silly topic name so I'll explain. I want to start off by asking if it's possible to have a mischievous demon or spirit attached to you throughout life? Throughout life I constantly experience what's called 'Murphy's Law', except much more profound. I could site many examples of experiences, but in general I feel like someone is messing with me on purpose, causing little (and sometimes big) things to happen. These events almost seem scripted out and to the point of where I can sometimes counteract them. Usually its small things that just get me angry or annoyed. I jokingly have referred to these events as "There's the guys on the floating carpet causing mischief again". But not until recently I started to see a pattern and entertained the idea there there may indeed be some spiritual being or demon causing mischief. I've even pondered if they could somehow feed off my energy when I get angry. This sounds crazy but I've come to just believe something is there and have even said things like "Good one guys.you got me". I know everyone sometimes have a "Murphy's Law" type moment bur some of mine are just insanely predicable and frequent.

Hopefully I worded this correctly and don't sound like a total idiot. :) Has anyone else felt anything like this?
It's possible someone put a curse on you specifically. It could also be a generational curse, the kind that runs in the family.
But there is also something called self-hexing. Expectations creating your own reality.
I would do some soul searching to be sure it's not just you self-hexing yourself. Because that stuff is very real and much more effective than you might think. Take a good look at your own thought patterns.

Intergenerational curses are hard to break but not impossible, usually involves cutting ALL contact with those who are affected by it. Start anew somewhere else and never have any contact with those people ever again. It's harsh but it works.

If you are cursed by someone specifically targeting you. Carrying a pouch of sea salt on yourself (heart space) and placing a plate of sea salt under your bed will be a good start to countering it. Place mirrors facing outwards in the windows, sea salt on every doorstep, window and threshold in your home.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”