I’m back!!! :D

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Hello all! Some may remember me some may not.
I’m Phlan and I started my journey down the LHP a few years back and kinda fell away with it :oops: . Just other things my concentration went into(music/personal relationship, marriage) I mean that was the positive stuff I also went into a depression do to a boss that constantly harassed me at work and ya not a great place(just became a very angry person and I’m not a very angry person at all). Anyways I have been coming out of that fog and through that it was probably time to start back up again, I can say them years early when working with my companion and some DL’s that it was probably the most balanced I have felt in my life. So what better day then today to reintroduce myself and start anew! I hope everyone is doing well!
Phlan

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

PHLAN!! Welcome back!! Glad to see you again!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Blckmagickx
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Hey man,

Welcome back. I just joined this forum so I am still in the beginning of my journey. What are your goals ? And are you experienced with demon workings? How are your psychic abilities?
Phlan

Hello! Well goal wise not sure, I have just been feeling the pull to come back. Guess music is still very much my top goal and it’s mostly where I feel the pull. I have worked with some Demons, one being my companion, and some DL’s. Ability wise so so. When I feel most open is usually when playing music.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”