Music to Lucifer

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Murt

In connecting with Lucifer, got any ideas about what kind of back ground music I should play.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Hmm I would say if it's just background music then play something that calms your nerves and makes it easier for you to meditate.
Murt

Should have said the music is to honour Lucifer, is there anything specific in music the Dark Lord likes when connecting with him.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Hmm, personally I know he likes violin, but I do not use that so much when connecting. I would listen to his enn chanting video in the background most of the time.

There are two versions of his enn here https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/fallen ... d-lucifer/
Murt

Thanks for the info, will try that.
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I've noticed that violins and opera work surprisingly well. I tend to lean more towards frequencies when connecting with him. I'll use 428Hz paired with 8Hz. 428 helps to get into an altered state and 8Hz increases anxiety. 8Hz can actually be used as an acoustic weapon but that's a different story. If you pair the two though, it does an incredible job in setting the mood and easing you into a meditative state.

As far as honoring him though, opera and violin would definitely be my recommendation.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Start with whatever music you love. Ask, with respect, if this is a type of music He would prefer. He will not order you to play a particular type of music, but....don't play what He has told you He does not like. Do you want to spend two hours of your ever-so short life listening to John Denver against your will?

Would you subject your best friend to two hours of music you know she can't stand? Ask. First. There is NO harm in asking, and if you do not seem to get an answer, THAT is your answer. If you get a strong "Are you kidding?" That is your answer. If you get (Very Unlikely) OMG....I LOVE JOHN DENVER!!!!!! Then, that is your answer. :headbang:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”