How do i join LHP without worshipping?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Shershah.chowdhury

How do i join the LHP without worshipping satan? Can i do both RHP and LHP?
Alys-RaccoonReadings
Patron Deities: Aset, Demeter

Shershah.chowdhury wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:05 am
How do i join the LHP without worshipping satan? Can i do both RHP and LHP?
LHP isn't about worshiping Satan. Or anyone, per se. I see it as about honoring your own autonomy, but no matter how you come at it, no worship of any specific person or Person is required.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Worship in the sense this culture understands it is neither expected nor particularly welcome by beings you will most likely be drawn to. Memorizing "prayers" to be recited at the demand of a self-appointed "priest/minister/poo-bah" is not going to impress the beings you may be reaching out to. Any being who demands that you "anoint their feet" as a token of devotion, or display any other "proof" that your are a True Believer, should be avoided at all costs.

On the other hand, I just happen to know a deity, very powerful, very influential with all the REAL movers and shakers, who can do amazing things with just a snapping of fingers. Dandruff? GONE! Toenail fungus? GONE! But I'm the ONLY human she is willing to talk to, so.....you gotta ask for favors through me. :devilgrin: Which I am perfectly willing to do, in exchange for large sums of money or expensive cars. She doesn't need that stuff, of course, why would she? She doesn't have a physical body!!!!!!!! But she wants ME to be happy, and seeings how I'm the only person who even knows that she exists, well...there it is.

Just leave a paper bag full of cash under the rock behind the third oak tree from the left at the the back of the north-west end of the park on the second midnight the day after the first new moon of the third month of the next leap-year and.....you'll get something Really Cool in return. :devilgrin:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Passchendaele wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:07 pm
Worship in the sense this culture understands it is neither expected nor particularly welcome by beings you will most likely be drawn to. Memorizing "prayers" to be recited at the demand of a self-appointed "priest/minister/poo-bah" is not going to impress the beings you may be reaching out to. Any being who demands that you "anoint their feet" as a token of devotion, or display any other "proof" that your are a True Believer, should be avoided at all costs.

On the other hand, I just happen to know a deity, very powerful, very influential with all the REAL movers and shakers, who can do amazing things with just a snapping of fingers. Dandruff? GONE! Toenail fungus? GONE! But I'm the ONLY human she is willing to talk to, so.....you gotta ask for favors through me. :devilgrin: Which I am perfectly willing to do, in exchange for large sums of money or expensive cars. She doesn't need that stuff, of course, why would she? She doesn't have a physical body!!!!!!!! But she wants ME to be happy, and seeings how I'm the only person who even knows that she exists, well...there it is.

Just leave a paper bag full of cash under the rock behind the third oak tree from the left at the the back of the north-west end of the park on the second midnight the day after the first new moon of the third month of the next leap-year and.....you'll get something Really Cool in return. :devilgrin:

Sign me up :devilgrin:

But ya, I agree. Most entities in the LHP don't desire worship. If anything self empowerment is more the key to prospering in this path.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish
Darth Moronius

what you mean LHP? and what you mean RHP?

if you mean LHP is theist satanisme, then do theist satanisme practice
if you mean tantrik budhisme, then do tantrik rite
if you mean nontheist, then go nontheist
:crazy:
JMoccult

Hello,

worship ? YES

your OWN worship, get to know you and get out all your potential. Demons don't want worship. Respect, honesty and dedication. That's what it takes.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”