Whats the difference in effect will a relationship with dark lord if your LHP & RHP

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Shershah.chowdhury

If you're RHP and you work with a dark lord or have a son of one of the dark lords as a companion what difference will there be in the relationship and bond than if you're LHP and working with the dark lord and keeping their son as a companion?
Will they go that extra mile for you and put in the same effort or be more wary of you and trust u less if you're RHP. Also what are the chances of anything going wrong with a demon that powerful (son of satan)
I say this as the child of a dark lord like satan will be my final companion in the future , I'm not looking to have any more but need to do the research before i make a decision
windyjune
Patron Deities: Satan, Andras, Belial, Lilith, Rashoon, Lucifer, Paimon, Leviathan

There are many things to consider and rather than demons or dark lords/ladies (DLs) checking if someone is LHP or RHP and deciding the extent of the relationship off that; I've noticed it comes down to is the person respectful or are they sincere reaching out? Also what intention does the person have. Additionally are there soul or past ties that exist? When it comes to working with any demon or DLs being respectful is the most important thing. It's also not about them going the extra mile only if you're LHP or RHP. There are people even on the LHP that connect better with some demons or DLs more than with others which comes down to resonance and ties among many other things. They see more of us than we know and energetically they can read us. Demons as you asked "going the extra mile" would also depend on what is your relationship with them- how closely do you work together, how much effort did you already put in and so on that's what counts.

One thing I've noticed working with them is what we categorize they do not always see as important. If someone considers themselves on the RHP but really sincerely was drawn to demons and DLs and thus decided to reach out to them with openness, curiosity and full respect why wouldn't they help them. I know of those who were on the RHP who found themselves here (including myself to an extent). People that genuinely feel drawn to connect or find themselves here are generally pulled for a reason and many times actually guided by DLs or others. It's all a journey. If someone also began to explore a connection with a DL but decided it wasn't for them and chose to proceed no further from experiences of a few others and with conversations with DLs that would be and is respected. On the other hand if you reach out to a DL or a demon to attempt to contain/blast or insult them persistently... well obviously that won't end well for the person.

It's possible someone grew up around a more RHP framework like myself although for me I was always internally searching for something I just didn't know what. I worked with light and angels before and I still respect it but it didn't feel right or home to me as ascension wasn't for me. Growing up I was surrounded by those that preached light, religious, or spiritual workings from a "life is to become become pure and egoless" stand point. Despite all that I found my path working with demons through many unexpected circumstances and was guided here by Lord Lucifer and my Divinity King who a few months later revealed himself. I was curious and felt oddly at home here and the DLs that I felt drawn to when I first began exploring and connecting even protected me in various circumstances - where in one case Lord Lucifer in the first weeks of connecting saved me by revealing to me a man waiting in the bushes to grab me despite me not being on the LHP per say. The DLs and my first demon companion pulled me to this path before I knew anything about the LHP and were so caring (although it was also due to soul ties and past lives working with some DLs that I discovered later that there is that closeness). It's truly going to be unique for each person and the relationships they have with the being or about the persons intention not so much them checking is this person LHP or RHP.

Another note is if anyone makes a request and it doesn't matter if they are RHP or LHP but that person expects the demon or DL to do all the work that's generally not going to fly. Perhaps in a specific case and they are very close with the human or that person put in prior effort they may assist. However, it's always told to me from demons and DLs to put in my effort and then they can aid the request or they can guide me to books or opportunities but I must read it or I must leave and go to the places I'm told to show up in.

Also about your question asking what can go wrong with a demon? Well again it's back to treating demons with respect. They have feelings and they are choosing to spend time with us or not. They most certainly can protect themselves and even if they are "not ranked", they are very powerful. S&S screens them carefully but if anyone is disrespectful or overly demanding to them they can choose to not stick around or be bothered and leave.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I definately agree with all windy has said. It should also be made known that lhp and rhp terms are actually most often incorrectly used within western context. The terms come from hinduism and refer to something quite different. It originates as a tantric term and is quite tied to that societal structure. Even so most often such a “ dichotomy” is a human distinction and often the Dls do not care, so long as they are approached and treated respectfully as windy said. Though some may be more aligned with darker paths, so would not naturally be aligned with those of lighter paths, and wouldn’t necessarily work too well with them or be interested in such a connection. Also as for a child of a DL being the most powerful ( as it comes across this way when you mention it) it often isnt the case? Like each demon would be powerful and skilled in and of themselves, and given certain areas they work in a non ranked demon may in fact be more “powerful” or skilled then a child of a dl. Not all children of dls are politically connected, or military like either, each companion has their own specialty. And really while they can be respected for being a child of the DL in their community, outside of that community it may not entail them any special respect, any more then anyone else. And respect given is often based on their own capabilities rather then a certain “ rank” or familial connection.
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Also demons being individual as well and autonomous beings, they wont “ go the extra mile for you” just becasue they are your companion. Certain situations need differing approaches and much of this is very nuanced esp if you are calling on them to help you out in some way. in some cases you would hope they wouldn’t use their full skill set ( often there is no need). again companions from sns are matched to you and where you vibrate. So it shouldn’t be an issue. What specifically do you mean by “ going wrong?” If you were going to not be compatible or not “ behave” in a way that was respectful ( or that the companion felt comfortable with being treated) to the future companion ie child of a dl, often then they wouldn’t step forward to match with you in the first place, as it is their choice as well. Or if they did make the choice to become your companion, then they would teach you differently. But again it is their choice. The child of DL are priced highly because i think there arent that many of them ( so its not like everyone and anyone could match with them) and also the difficulty and process it takes in conjuring them. But once again it is also the demons choice to join us here, even though sns goes out of their way to find us companions who resonate with us, the demons still have a say in it.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Like Heretique said, the terms LHP and RHP have been badly "translated"

Blavatsky began using the term and it was easy for her to associate left with evil in many European countries, where it already has had an association with evil and bad luck since the Classical Latin era. As the historian Dave Evans noted, homosexuals were referred to as "left-handed", and while in Protestant nations Roman Catholics were called "left-footers" so Madame B who was also very racist connected LHP with all that was not "White Colonial Moral Standards". That is why I personally hate the terms LHP and RHP when used by Western Occultists.

Vāmācāra is a Sanskrit term meaning "left-handed attainment" and Tantra is part of the this Left hand attainment. Dakshinachara is "Right-Hand Path", but BOTH paths are equally valid.

I know its more detailed than how I've described but yeah, LHP and RHP has no real place in the Western World - although it has now become ingrained in the occult and media to mean bad v good.

As an Omnist I believe there is truth in all religions but no ultimate truth in just one. Too many stories are too connected, eg Genisis and the Sumerian Creation Story, actually the whole old testament and Sumerian / Babylonian / Mesopotamia history. The DL are happy to work with me and so are Angels, Deities and many other Entities. They do not care about my religious views only that I treat people with respect and work from a place of free will.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Darth Moronius

Sengdroma wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 12:52 am

Vāmācāra is a Sanskrit term meaning "left-handed attainment" and Tantra is part of the this Left hand attainment. Dakshinachara is "Right-Hand Path", but BOTH paths are equally valid.
long ago over history, vama has been persecuted by daksina. it look ok now, but still some vama thinks daksina is stupid naivette people while some daksina believe vama is immoral corupt.
not all about racist and not all because white colonel :devilsecret:
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

You are spot on!

It is so much deeper than I described but I was trying to come from the perspective of where B could easily connect it to Europeans who had already associated the word Left with everything that was seen as ill moral. And try and show why the word Left has those negative associations. Even now some teachers try and force left handed students to write right handed. Left handed utensils are traditionally rarer and more expensive than right handed ones - could this still be a subliminal attempt to remove left handedness ??? I dunno??? ( speaking from experience of my left handed child)
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
JMoccult

Hello,

windyjune explains it perfectly in her answer. I'll simplify it. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. It doesn't matter if LHP, RHP, DSDAS or whatever, you need to be respectful. IF, a DL doesn't want anything to do with you, they'll let you know, either maybe you are not ready to work with them and they will tell you or send you the way/help you need in order for you to go back and do so, or it's a simply no and move on.
Darth Moronius

Sengdroma wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 2:32 am
You are spot on!

It is so much deeper than I described but I was trying to come from the perspective of where B could easily connect it to Europeans who had already associated the word Left with everything that was seen as ill moral. And try and show why the word Left has those negative associations. Even now some teachers try and force left handed students to write right handed. Left handed utensils are traditionally rarer and more expensive than right handed ones - could this still be a subliminal attempt to remove left handedness ??? I dunno??? ( speaking from experience of my left handed child)
i find this in youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLYcYCm2FM
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I am pretty much open to everyone and everything myself since I don't ascribe to RHP or LHP, and just kind of do a mix of everything. Various gods, angels, nature spirits, and recently demons too. I think a lot of it is going to be whats personally right for you and what you are comfortable with having around you. I don't see a right or wrong answer to how your relationship will develop. Relationships with various beings is going to differ between every individual involved anyway.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”