Belial

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Ronin1981
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Lilith, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I have recently began working with belial, as someone fresh on the left hand path i do find it a little difficult to fully connect with him..any suggestions?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Well it depends on how you have been connecting with him already? ( like do you chant the enn gaze,at the sigil, offer tea or other things, light incense candle?, is it from a place of respect of them and gratitude etc more honouring them for who they are, rather then just working with them) and what level and vibration you connect to him at, ie what is he for you? But usually entraining more with their energies will help, ie like saying the enn for longer etc, to shift your vibration, also looking at connecting more with his auspices can help you feel closer to them as well. And just spending time with their presence can also help. I find personally that sometimes instead of asking for things from them, just spending time with them, being open to their presence more instead of doing, rather practice being with them, is helpful as well. Do you have an altar for Him? becasue that can help kind of root their energies here as well. Regular offerings can help too. Even just inviting his presence into daily tasks etc, can foster closer connections as well.
Ronin1981
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Lilith, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I do focus more on working with him instead of asking for things, i approach him with respect and when first asked what i was looking for i responded with i was seeking an ally and to work with him and learn from him. as far as an altar goes..no i dont have something or the space to really make a permanent altar to him, as much as i would like to, my space is very limited. But i never thought about asking him to place his energy in all i do, thank you for that insight i will begin to add that to my daily routine .

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”