Incorporating Attunements

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Thalam

If I’m working with a DL, is it okay if I incorporate attunements I listen to regularly?
Say I’m working with Lord Azazel regarding my chakras and use chakra attunements to focus and concentrate (I can’t sit still so listening to something helps me focus better) — is this an acceptable way to work with DL’s?

SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Yes. Invite them in and ask if they would not mind sitting with you so you may study from them and be guided, and at the same time let them know that for your growth you will be using attunements to aid this. DLs are happy to help us achieve our potential in a way that is best for us, and many have worked with me using many different techniques etc.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
EgoDestruction
Patron Deities: Nyx, Cernunnos, Bast, Hades, Loki, Hermes, Anubis, Set, and Sorath
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne and Solar

Sengdroma wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:14 am
Yes. Invite them in and ask if they would not mind sitting with you so you may study from them and be guided, and at the same time let them know that for your growth you will be using attunements to aid this. DLs are happy to help us achieve our potential in a way that is best for us, and many have worked with me using many different techniques etc.
This definitely. They would enjoy being included and could help you with what your goals are.
Thalam

Some attunements include connecting to the divine, light, god the creator (these are the terms being used) - is it okay with demons and DL’s?

Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

You would have to ask the DL whether the are okay with it, divine probably, light maybe, god the creator as in like yahweh not necessarily, but depends. Also with attunements its good to be aware of what they are actually attuning you to, i mean divine energies and light energies are a vast spectrum, what is the person doing the attunemnet connected with and how do they interpret those phrases? But still its best to check with the DL. Also just going to say being only light attuned is actually unbalanced and can create problems when you are working with your own darkness, as when working with demons, darkness tends to be seen as sacred as well. So while doing it occasionally there isnt necessarily harmful, when working with darker entities a lot it can create balance issues and may make it harder to connect more deeply with them. Everyone does have their own spectrum of it and also what level they connect to the dls at as well.
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I would say from my personal workings with the DLs they are ok with Source Energy as a term. But that is how I work with them. If you are open and honest to them and I mean truly what is in your heart honest, and explain to them, then they will give you the same respect back and listen to you. They will then let you know their preference etc
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I think for me it depends on what it is what the attunement is. I would want to know exactly what was being attuned and how before deciding if it’s appropriate to invite them. It seems to me like a very case by case thing.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

Lycana wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:27 pm
I think for me it depends on what it is what the attunement is. I would want to know exactly what was being attuned and how before deciding if it’s appropriate to invite them. It seems to me like a very case by case thing.
I agree with Lycana.

There's nothing wrong with asking and seeing how they feel.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”