Biography of Satan

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

moonwolfsingingnz

Who is Satan? What is his history? What is the historical origin of Satan? Is there any literature on the subject? Can you recommend any Youtube videos or channels? When I do any searches the results are teeming with Christian perspectives, and I don't seem to be able to easily access esoteric/occult information. I have found information about the origins of Lucifer which was very helpful. Now I am seeking information about the origins of Satan.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

The problem is, it depends on "which" Satan.

In my understanding, it's more of a title than the name of a specific guy. So you're going to find lots of confusing information because there's lots of beings out there that can claim this title, and they'll all refer to him as "the" Satan.

So if you're interested in a specific deity/spirit/entity/etc with that title, I'd recommend (respectfully) reaching out yourself and just asking.
moonwolfsingingnz

Thank you for replying, I appreciate what you said. I'm a little nervous about reaching out, but I see the sense of what you are saying.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

moonwolfsingingnz wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:48 am
Thank you for replying, I appreciate what you said. I'm a little nervous about reaching out, but I see the sense of what you are saying.
If it makes you anxious and know something about the Satan you want to talk to, you can always ask to talk to someone under them first. The secretary, if you will.
moonwolfsingingnz

That's a good idea, thank you :)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”