Lord Uphir Resources

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Uphir resources

https://demonsanddemonolatry.com/lowbor ... ord-uphir/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dq52apHYtkk

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=8032&sid=07fb51a5 ... c3f0ed6128

Lord Uphir is one of great knowledge, wisdom and talent, with a talent in the healing arts. He has dedicated a long time to his studies and so has much to teach. He can also help with medical and health related things as well, within the limits of this world. There is only so much spiritual beings can influence and therefore do in our world. Just trust that he hears and he is helping.

In terms of what Lord Uphir is like, he is logical and reserved and one who is highly intelligent. He can be blunt with those he works with, but he does not mean to hurt. He is rather generous with his time and talents, as well as a patient and understanding teacher.

His wisdom and knowledge is deeply connected to his scholarly as well as his philosopher side. This makes him good to talk to as he is able to help with many things and speak many topics in depth. He can help you to sort out your thoughts and know where to go and what to do next in a logical manner. He is one that can help bring you clarity and bring focus.

Please connect with him and you will benefit from his insights, his guidance and his help. However, please be realistic in what you ask for and trust that he is helping as much as he can.

Enn: Nor Evose Neya Vonta Uphir Ata
(Me)
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Lord Uphir has been helping me since early childhood. We are slowly unraveling and fixing my twisted and damaged body right now. It's painful but the progress is amazing and unexpected. I don't know anyone else who can actually help me besides Uphir.
I have no idea why he started helping me, why he is so generous or why he has helped me over so many long years. He is an undeniable force of intelligent healing and I love him beyond words!
Karen S
Snowy_River
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Hekate, Leviathan, Satan, Uphir, Lilith, Belial, Rosier, Unsere, Mammon, Lucifer

Thank you for sharing your experiences karenwpi. :)
Azazel who has perfect control on everything forever, i accept everything you decide. Thank you for everything.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”