How Can DA Demons Have Black Energy?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Georgina

Search4DLight wrote:Sorry, I have some more questions on this Topic. If Demons are described as black how can Vassago be deemed a Demon if he is also described as beings "of good nature"? Is this not a contradiction? Are there any other "good" Demons?
Black energy does not necessarily mean 'bad' energy or evil energy for that matter. My understanding is that it isn't the same as Negative energy.
Black energy is rich and powerful and can be manipulated for the good of mankind.
This is exactly what Vassago and other highly evolved entities do, hence they've earned the name, good natured demon(s).
Snakat

Sesshoumaru wrote:
Snakat wrote:What book is this? Sound interesting.

For me it was always white, I never saw this color as good or bad. But it remind me of inexistence and it put me off.
Snakat:
The series Selqet & I were referring to was the "House of Night" (HoN) series by PC & Kristen Cast; a mom & daughter collaboration. It's an interesting book so far... :winkdevil: :devilread:
Thank you! I have heard of this series will give a look into this books.
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

I have to warn you, they're YA books and so they have a LOOOOOT of teenage angst and drama.

Other than that... they're very well written and have a lot of useful basic information.

Dark blessings...
Selqet
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Selqet wrote:I have to warn you, they're YA books and so they have a LOOOOOT of teenage angst and drama.

Other than that... they're very well written and have a lot of useful basic information.

Dark blessings...
Selqet
I totally concur w/Selqet! :devilthumbs:

Besides that, it's still a good read... :devilread:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Snakat

That is good to know I'll keep that in mind but I'll give it a go, I have read some YA books who where good in the end.
Vixen

I came across this today & thought it should be shared, the difference between black arts & dark arts.
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”