Your children and the LHP

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Gaylani

Hi! So I was in the shower the other day and this thought occurred to us.... as I'm sitting here feeling betrayed by the RHP and things things that I know now that were wrong in my heart of hearts.... where do my children fall within this choice? It's a choice that I feel I will make eventually.

And what I mean is... in the past I was told that one of the aa's was a fierce protector of my children. At least one other has said that she was abandoned by these same aa's when she willingly connected to Lucifer. And then, in my spell something representing the rhp tried to attack Adelphia... I know I may seem paranoid but I would rather be paranoid and ask than making any assumptions...does this mean now that I am embracing a different side that my children will be made to suffer? Could they be attacked for this because I am not going where yahweh intended? Is my concern about this in itself a form of manipulation and fear so that I cease to seek knowledge on my own? Or do I really even matter? I am just a speck in the big scheme of things..does god or lucifer really care about me or my choices at all ? (and that isn't to sound derogatory, just saying is this just self-importance speaking)

If we have guides and guardian angels from the get-go, are these guides still going to remain with them ...as who I look to for guidance may change to what may be the polar opposite of who they are loyal to? I don't know who they are loyal to...

SO many questions I am sorry for throwing them all into one group here..it's really just addressing the children. Who is going to look out for my children spiritually? Other than myself assigning spirits to protect and guide them?

Thank you in advance for reading this novel!! :seasaw:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Love this. These are exactly the thoughts I've been having lately. So many times I've read when you take a dark path you leave yourself open to attack. My children are my priority. Their safety is paramount
At the same time, I *need* to go further.
I don't want to be selfish but at the same time I don't want to deny myself the inevitable.
Great post. Thank you <3
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Gaylani

Adelphia wrote:Hey Gaylani, Wanda... I am copying my replies in the shoutbox for now:

I can say that, Satan himself does care deeply about our children, families are important...

making a decision and basically pledging allegiance to a Dark Lord of the LHP brings you and your family into his protection...

i can say that about Satan because I asked him to send someone for my daughter - and he sent not just any demon, he sent his own Son..

with kids, the way i see it, they come under your own umbrella, until they consciously make their own choices, the ones you work with that protect you, protect your entire family.
wow Adelphia, his son!! that's pretty amazing. okay, and this is good to know too.

but then the question still begs a little... if you are in between making a decision. like i know i will never be on the rhp, not in any true sense, because it just doesn't satisfy me and i have seen too much hypocrisy. and then once i knew things could be the opposite of what i thought, it just clicked. like it suddenly made sense...but i am not committed to any allegiance yet either. so where does that leave my family? who is protecting us now?

thanks,
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Gaylani:
Excellent follow-up question, as I currently walk a different path than my sister & cuurently live w/her, her husband & kids, but I don't want my nephew attacked because of my choices & spiritual path I am living by...

I worry for him too because he is always with me... =(

Thank you ladies for posting!
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Adelphia wrote: Any danger to children comes not from being in the LHP, it comes from the usual circumstances we see in the wild west of the occult, both online and offline. When you practice in the occult and participate in some spiritual or magickal groups you can at any time become a target. You can be attacked by some nasties, sent by humans, out of spite. That is the danger in the occult, it exists no matter what path you are on, and you can either hide your head in the sand, or take measures to safely defend yourself. Dangers and risks are everywhere. Protection, it not only something you get out of a close relationship with a patron deity, it is a skill, one you need to learn and master if you want to stay safe. Protection is your responsibility, no matter your path.
What Adelphia says here is exceptionally true. Any form of spiritual practise can lead to you being a target, not just the LHP in fact, from all the people I have spoken with other the years ,from all paths, I have found that those on the LHP seem to have the least amount of problems. This is due to the fact that they take responsibility and learn to protect themselves.

Think about it this way. In everyday life a bad person can come out or nowhere and try to hurt or kidnap your child. But we teach them survival skills like not to talk to strangers and don't get in vans with stranger, among other lesson. We educate and prepare them for the real world and the same goes with the spiritual world. You have to have a foundation, now you don't have to expose your children but if you shield and protect your house and them then they will be protected, and in the future if they do show an interest in venturing down a spiritual path then you can teach then the basics of how to protect themselves.

I know a woman (through a mutual friend) who is very RHP and her son is open and under constant attack from sludge entities, they come into his room every night and fill his head with horrors and nightmares and make him sick. She is all about the RHP and calling in the Archangels to protect her... yet nothing changes, in fact recently things took a dive for the worse.

It is important when walking this path is to get a good foundation and learn to protect yourself. Grounding, Shielding, Focusing, Mental Mastery... Cleansing yourself, Cleansing your house so that these Malicious entities can either be removed quickly or don't even come around at all. When you build up that foundation and have the ability to defend yourself then having that and your entities and your relationship with your deities you build up this foundation that keeps you safe from harm. If you live on the street you have more of a chance of being harmed than if you live in a castle with armed guards. Well through shields and entities you can create that in the spiritual sense. When you bring a demon into your house a lot of the malicious spirits and entities back off and go find an easier target. Also some demons have children of their own and they have a deep complex profound love for those children and they understand so they will do extra things to protect your children from harm.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Gaylani

Okay, thank you so much to both Adelphia and Akelta for answering my questions in depth.

It's time to backtrack now and build and strengthen my foundations in grounding and protection.

There are a lot of things I want to comment on here or just say, oh yeah, hey! I need to think about that or remember this, etc, but will do it in my blog probably.

Your knowledge and experience is seriously amazing.

Thanks again :devil:P

brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:devilbow: wells said I really love this thread:):)
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

It is important when walking this path is to get a good foundation and learn to protect yourself. Grounding, Shielding, Focusing, Mental Mastery... Cleansing yourself, Cleansing your house so that these Malicious entities can either be removed quickly or don't even come around at all. When you build up that foundation and have the ability to defend yourself then having that and your entities and your relationship with your deities you build up this foundation that keeps you safe from harm

I see the dark lords and possibly their children protecting us even if we are not fully LHP, and what Akelta ,said,best we learn to also protect ourselves,I believe our demon companions would encourage us to do this in the first place as well.
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

beautifully said everyone, this was a very meaningful post..
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

4bluefaeries wrote:It is important when walking this path is to get a good foundation and learn to protect yourself. Grounding, Shielding, Focusing, Mental Mastery... Cleansing yourself, Cleansing your house so that these Malicious entities can either be removed quickly or don't even come around at all. When you build up that foundation and have the ability to defend yourself then having that and your entities and your relationship with your deities you build up this foundation that keeps you safe from harm

I see the dark lords and possibly their children protecting us even if we are not fully LHP, and what Akelta ,said,best we learn to also protect ourselves,I believe our demon companions would encourage us to do this in the first place as well.
'' Blue' I couldn't agree with you More about having a Good Foundation learning how to protect not just yourself but your kids family even ' The house hold you live in its not just Human beings That you have to Worry about hurting you are your Loved ones ' its Nasty Spirits as well that can become a problem for you if you Don't no how to protect yourself and You Don't have 'The Right Foundation in place to Help you if you Should find yourself in Situation you Don't Want to be in ' I for one know all to Well What Can happen if you Have an Evil spirit around you With no way of knowing how to protect yourself from this thing that's Out to ' Hurt you Even kill you if giving that Chance ' I have been Though it but Since Coming over to The LHP ' I 've learned may Ways now on how to protect myself and My Kids from Evil seen and ' unseen you Have to learn how Because you may need to know this at Some point So Yes, I agree having a good strong Foundation in place is a must :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”