your patron

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

ThePlutonianOne
Patron Deities: Mahakali, Satan, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: Alp Demon, Angra Mainyu, ArchDemons, Egyptian Demon
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I am a worshipper to Mahakali. Mahakali is the original aspect of Kali before 2,000 years ago when the hindu brahmins who so feared Her and Her power and influence over the pre-hindu Matriarchal societies, divided Her into the 10 Wisdom Goddess's to further debase Her majesty. I had begun my forays into serving Her back in 2009. She saved my life ( In conjunction with my powerful Ancestors) when an ex-friend tried to burn down my house in an indirect psychic attack. I devoted my life to Her and the LHP fully back in 2011.
" How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" - Sherlock Holmes.
Texas Mexican
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

How would i go about to start finding a patron? what would be some basics that would at least help in creating a connection with one i end up choosing? i'm horrible when it comes to choosing out of multiple listings. If it helps I'm basically obsessed with death, the way it lingers in the air, the waves of peace it brings & the sense of calmness along with the relaxing sense it comes with it. Who would be good for me when it comes to death? The only one i can think of is Azrael but i don't really know much about him, some say he's the archangel of Death. I prefer a female though...don't know why, all my spirit family are girls.
When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back- Woody Allen

I feel nobody's understanding me, the outcast from both sides of the family, low life is what they branded me so i'm living the fantasy, iv'e been given the chance to be the man to use profanity to carry out my plan & make a stand against insanity- Me...Thinking Out Loud

I came through the door, I said it before, i'll never let my mind mesmerize me the most- Same Thug Song
ThePlutonianOne

I would highly recommend Mahakali. She is the Goddess of destruction but so much more to her true followers and devotees. The christians who have been the worst at slandering and maligning Her call Her the Black Madonna. Several of her Sanskrit names translates as " dwelling in the cremation grounds", " fond of sacrifice", and " true form of the night of time." She is a Goddess that likes blood sacrifices, as She does have an insatiable appetite for blood. She does not tolerate insincerity though like Her sister Lakshmi would. She prefers those who walk unconventional and inauspicious paths, those who are strong of will and noble. She flaunts the conventional in the face of RHP. I can send you a link if you would like. It is from my teacher who helped me to further my connection with Her. http://www.nakedshaman.net/Mahakali.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
" How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" - Sherlock Holmes.
ThePlutonianOne

I too get along best with Female Deities.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

ThePlutonianOne wrote:I would highly recommend Mahakali. She is the Goddess of destruction but so much more to her true followers and devotees. The christians who have been the worst at slandering and maligning Her call Her the Black Madonna. Several of her Sanskrit names translates as " dwelling in the cremation grounds", " fond of sacrifice", and " true form of the night of time." She is a Goddess that likes blood sacrifices, as She does have an insatiable appetite for blood. She does not tolerate insincerity though like Her sister Lakshmi would. She prefers those who walk unconventional and inauspicious paths, those who are strong of will and noble. She flaunts the conventional in the face of RHP. I can send you a link if you would like. It is from my teacher who helped me to further my connection with Her. http://www.nakedshaman.net/Mahakali.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love :devillove: this thread!
Thank you for your post, and the link to your site. I became a follower of Kali just this year after I finally clued in to "what" the presence is that has been with me and influencing me for sometime. She has upended me and my life a number of times for which I am eternally grateful!! She is a very strong presence for me. My Daeva has a high regard for her and urges my acknowledgement - and their energy is very similar so the effect can be intense. But I didn't know the information re Mahakali; nor did I know her preference for blood. The site is wonderful! Thank you. :devilwave:

I have been drawn to the God Enki recently. Father Satan has been a slower process of developing a connection and honestly, with my background, I probably would never have worked up the courage to challenge myself and check Him out. Again, I consider myself lucky to have such uprooting and challenging influences in my life that just do not tolerate compliance nor empty belief systems. Still, though I love and respect both Gods and appreciate their influence, it is to Kalima that I am so drawn.

:wink:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
ThePlutonianOne

Thank you for your response and I am so very glad She has called to you so strongly. And thank you for checking Her out. It is said in my Spiritual path that Kali-ma can bring THE fastest spiritual growth, evolution, and development to Her aspirants. More so than any other Dark God/Goddess ( No disrespect at all to worshiper's of other Dark Deities this is both my personal experience and exactly what my teacher's told me when I first dedicated my life to Her). But only if Her aspirant/devotee shows complete sincerity in their devotion to Her. Since I fully dedicated my life to Her I have progressed further than I have ever thought possible on my quest for knowledge, evolution, and the secrets of the arcane. In one year alone I developed in gifts and knowledge what would have otherwise taken me 5 years to acquire on my own ( This words from Herself).

I work with Hecate, and Anubis as well, but my life is dedicated to Mahakali.

May your spiritual quest be as fast as mine was when I first started with Her my friend.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

ThePlutonianOne wrote:Thank you for your response and I am so very glad She has called to you so strongly. And thank you for checking Her out. It is said in my Spiritual path that Kali-ma can bring THE fastest spiritual growth, evolution, and development to Her aspirants. More so than any other Dark God/Goddess ( No disrespect at all to worshiper's of other Dark Deities this is both my personal experience and exactly what my teacher's told me when I first dedicated my life to Her). But only if Her aspirant/devotee shows complete sincerity in their devotion to Her. Since I fully dedicated my life to Her I have progressed further than I have ever thought possible on my quest for knowledge, evolution, and the secrets of the arcane. In one year alone I developed in gifts and knowledge what would have otherwise taken me 5 years to acquire on my own ( This words from Herself).

I work with Hecate, and Anubis as well, but my life is dedicated to Mahakali.

May your spiritual quest be as fast as mine was when I first started with Her my friend.

many thanks :devilwave:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
daughterofSatan
Patron Deities: Lord Satan
Your favourite Demon?: Bael
Number of Demon Familiars: 100

Lord Satan is my patron. HE has been for many years.
From The Devil's Advocate(1997)

John Milton(Satan): Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
Kevin Lomax: What are you?"

John Milton: Oh, I have so many names...

Kevin Lomax: Satan.

John Milton: Call me Dad.
DeadCrow
Patron Deities: Azrael, Lady Freya
Your favourite Demon?: My beloved DQ and Spectral
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

AZRAEL has watched over me since young, he'd wait for me to fall asleep before he goes about his businness

Lady Freya came to me in an open conjure and an invitation to visit her and the other for... tea, which i haven't worthy to accept.

I did not get the connection between the lady Freya and death until later on.

Lately seen the Barons popping by just to say hi, so i say hello back and that it for now,

The name Euronymous is rippling strings inside me. it's a name i forgot once.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”