smelling sulfur - seeing smoke/mist

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The heads of the horses were like heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone revelation 9:17
Marosey

Great reference A6. That makes perfect sense.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Marosey"]I have heard stories on how people work with demons that they have a sulfur smell. Is there
an association with sulfur and why sulfur?[/quote] ' marosey I have heard people talking about this online at ' the other site 'I am on now its never happen to me but that don't mean its not true ' just because its something . I never had to deal with its got to be something to it by ' the fact there are to many people reporting this has happen to them are somebody they know so
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

alex6 wrote:But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
The concept of sulfur aka brimstone is found in Christianity's texts
Well shit, guess I'll be burning in that fiery lake that bible speaks of...

But anyway, I too have smelled sulfur out of nowhere and it's only for a minute or too. It's happened in different locations, never found the source for sure, but I think it had to do with entities (demons) that used to come to me. Sometimes I'd smell that right before they contacted me. But not all of them had that smell. I stopped smelling that after I stopped speaking that group.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I often wonder myself, having been around different entities in clearings if they do it as a protection mechanism. Similar to how a squid or octopus will ink to confuse and disappear. Bigfoot and the Dogman have also been associated with horrible smells that can be emitted at well, like a skunk. I am not convinced it has anything to do with where they prefer to live and more with how they prefer to either present themselves or protect themselves.

I mean think of humans, some people still think Old Spice smells good or Aqua Velva, and sure maybe to some it does but most of us don't really love it. the person wearing it loves it, why? who knows really.

Or maybe they do it because we expect it, we are conditioned to associate it with their presence.

I think this is a good topic and one that can be hotly debated, but worth discussing.

How many people here have experienced the sulfer smell? What was the situation? I have experienced it and it was given off after I personally flew up the stairs to go face to face with this thing. I had spent several days investigating, being with this nasty powerful guy, talking to him etc. But once it messed with the cats it was on for me, I went into all out protection mode and ran straight to the fire. Once I got there I was hit with the smell. It hasn't happened since then. So did it do it to scare me? Or repulse me? both?

What does everyone here think
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

DoubleD wrote:I often wonder myself, having been around different entities in clearings if they do it as a protection mechanism. Similar to how a squid or octopus will ink to confuse and disappear. Bigfoot and the Dogman have also been associated with horrible smells that can be emitted at well, like a skunk. I am not convinced it has anything to do with where they prefer to live and more with how they prefer to either present themselves or protect themselves.

I mean think of humans, some people still think Old Spice smells good or Aqua Velva, and sure maybe to some it does but most of us don't really love it. the person wearing it loves it, why? who knows really.

Or maybe they do it because we expect it, we are conditioned to associate it with their presence.

I think this is a good topic and one that can be hotly debated, but worth discussing.

How many people here have experienced the sulfer smell? What was the situation? I have experienced it and it was given off after I personally flew up the stairs to go face to face with this thing. I had spent several days investigating, being with this nasty powerful guy, talking to him etc. But once it messed with the cats it was on for me, I went into all out protection mode and ran straight to the fire. Once I got there I was hit with the smell. It hasn't happened since then. So did it do it to scare me? Or repulse me? both?

What does everyone here think
What happened after you ran up on him and he emitted the sulfur smell? I would like to know more so I can better formulate an opinion. :devilsecret: plus I really am just interested in what happened next :)
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Nefer:

Okay, well it wasn't uber climatic really. He flew right past me and went outside for a bit. Getting the cats calmed down took quite a while and honestly, the owner of the home, after months of being tortured by this guy, that was it. He threw down in that moment.

this was the second time I had gone to the guys house to investigate, this time though, we all stayed the night with him. Now all of this was against my paranormal teams rules, but I didn't give a shit. I knew what we needed to do to deal with this and that was more important to me than anything.

I helped him clear the house, we did a ton together then all of us went to sleep. Yes it still hung around as they do, but the next day he had his priest back and they cleared it again together. this ended up working for him. yes there is residual at times, I believe this guy isa djinn hybrid and this other djinn was attached to him, always will be, but it stopped torturing.

This case is one of the best cases I have ever been on, not only did I experience things I have never seen or been a part of before but to see the home owner get temporarily possessed by his own djinn and speak in Sumerian to the other djinn was amazing. Just amazing. That case changed everything for me. One of the guys who was with me and I left the group and formed our own. One where we could help people and not feel like we were in trouble for doing so, and the rest is history.

Sorry it wasn't more exciting, it really isn't like the movies. I didn't get picked up and held to the wall or thrown down any stairs.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”