Music experience

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Music is basically one of the gateways to summon spirits. Not many people knows that but spirits have it's fav kind of music, I was contacted myself by various spirits when hearing particular track, that's amazing you can use music to feel energies and it really helps with summoning but you have to know what kind of music particular spirit likes. :devilviolin:
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I started improvising on piano and singing Agios Es Belladomina Tezrian which I got off another site. And then I wrote out different chants for it. It felt right to me. And then I asked her if she liked this with the pendulum and it swung very strongly yes.

I think music is a wonderful connector to the spirit realm. I agree that it's naturally that way.
Chrysopaelian
Patron Deities: Eris
Your favourite Demon?: Prince Stolas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I went out for a night walk a while back with my guardian Halifan. Basically there had been some trouble in the neighborhood and I really wanted to go for a long night walk and burst off some energy, but I felt like some layers of protection would be a good idea. I ended up bringing my mp3 player with me. During the actual walk Halifan was vigilant, and though we did say a few things, we weren't talkative. When we got back to my place I lit a red candle for Halifan as thanks for the protection, and Halifan started to dance--which is not an aspect of this being that I expected to exist at all! (Halifan is very serious and matter-of-fact when we communicate.)

It was to Hollywood Undead's "Dead Bite" " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and Halifan even did some air-guitar type movements in there XD Before I knew it, Neevin (Prince Stolas's accountant) was there with us also dancing and jamming on the air guitar. I couldn't help but laugh, because it was SO unexpected. My math teacher and my bodyguard were just absolutely feeling this song--a song I don't even give a second thought to as it passes through my random shuffle most of the time. I think they enjoyed my surprise.
S̡̻͎̺͖̟̋̌͗͊̀͆͘͡t̵̥̬̜͍̥̽̅̒́͋̊̍͞o̩̻̪̣͚̘͓̳̰̯̎̍̄̈́̕͘l̷̞͔͓̭̹͖̳̅̅̃̂͐ơ̛̛̱̩͇͍͈̫̖͋͗̅̍̂́͢s̢̡̺̖̯̱̮̼̠̪̾̿͆̄́̅̅̿̀̾ Ŕ͉̫̩̟̪̳̀̑͛̇̓͢͢͠ͅa̵̗̯̭͓̘̞̜̓̓̐̀̑̏̾̾̕͘m͍͈͔̯͌̌̎̒̄́̍͟e̛̮̻͈͕̭̲͛̀̊͂̕͟͞c̴̱͖̰̠̤͉̥̣̲͛̅͗̿̀͊͊̈̐̐͟ v̬͉̞̜̺͚͒̒̓͂̉́͒͑̇͘͟i̭̰̰̥͑̏̏̀͛͟͟͞ả̸͈͇̻̦̱̿̾̾͐͌̌͟ṡ͙̙̝̯͎̩͂̃̒̕͜͢ă͍͔̟͇̞̣̩͈̪̎̆̃̆͟ ơ̴̤̰͎̲̬̙̺̪̋̑͛͡ṉ̵̡̧̖͆̓̊̌̄͜ c̸̛̹͙̗̮̻̾̎̀͌̄͜ȃ̶̡̡̹̬̞͖̼́̉̄͞͠

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”