Music experience

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I posted this in another form for experiences but I though I would just start my own. Is it possible that demons can be drawn to the energy I give off when I write and play music? I seem to have all my experience when I'm writing or playing the most resent really confused me but at the same time pumped me up. I was just sitting playing my guitar trying to figure something out a riff or something(been in a rut trying to make a new song) and I started playing something that I know could never really made cause it's a style I don't really play at all and it felt like I just took a step back and was like what am I doing! I played it over and over it was like I was being shown it. Then I was like well slow it down and I realized how to play it! It was crazy. Has this type of thing ever happen to anyone else?
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Phlan wrote:I posted this in another form for experiences but I though I would just start my own. Is it possible that demons can be drawn to the energy I give off when I write and play music? I seem to have all my experience when I'm writing or playing the most resent really confused me but at the same time pumped me up. I was just sitting playing my guitar trying to figure something out a riff or something(been in a rut trying to make a new song) and I started playing something that I know could never really made cause it's a style I don't really play at all and it felt like I just took a step back and was like what am I doing! I played it over and over it was like I was being shown it. Then I was like well slow it down and I realized how to play it! It was crazy. Has this type of thing ever happen to anyone else?
Im going to say yes, you can draw them with your music or even be inspired by them to write/play new pieces. I'm not a musician however i know when i play certain types of music, different members of my demon family will show up or want me to play something in particular to help me connect with them. This is the same when i interact with some Dark Lords.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Phlan

Well that's pretty awesome!!! Thanks for the reply :)
lilith_arcana
Patron Deities: Lilith, Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: My "Dominus" (Lord K. of the 3rd Legion), my mentor Ashtaroth
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I once read somewhere that a true magician can conduct strong spiritual connections and workings through the imbibement of music alone.
I honestly believe that music is a fantastic way of both gettting their attention and paying a form of tribute through how your energy is channeled via music. Whether its playing a youtube video or chanting/singing a hymn yourself.
Sometimes during ritual, I will sing along to "Leviathan" by abyss, Agios O Lucifer, and Agios O Baphomet. On youtube, there is a particular artist that incorporates a lot of sacred demonolatry/satanic lyrics called 'Dark Imperivm'

Their song "Ishet Zenunim" really amplifies my invocations to Lilith and Naamah.
Behold ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYE6v4K5LdI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then again, if you do not like aggressive/dark sounds, I have also found that both the divinities and my demon familiars enjoy soft gentle music too like celtic harp and tibetan singing bowls. :)
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer.
Renich Viasa Avage Lilith Lirach.
Tasa Reme Laris Satan Ave Satanas.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Great post and I love the feedback. For me when I connect to my patron deity I read to him and teach him English, or attempt too. He speaks Sumerian and often times old Hindu etc. I have a giant lexicon book and I pick a few pages to go through and read the Sumerian word an the english word, all while trying to demonstrate physically what that word is. I show him something physical then give the Sumerian word then the English word.

I am researching with him on my spirit board if he gets better with English, or I get better understanding him. It's a fun journey.

I have also written poems for him and I read them every night when I am in temple, while lighting his candles etc.
Phlan

Thanks Lilith_arcana really dig the song in the link and I think I'm going to look into some of the others that he does! And that's pretty awesome DoubleD that you read to yours! :D have you ever wrote anything with your deity? Like I know you write for him but have you both sat down and wrote something together?
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Hey all

so my song with my guy is every other freckle by Alt J. He chose that one for me and I listen to it when I want to connect to him. One question I had was if I listen to music at work with headphone do they hear it? Or do they prefer the vibration in the air? I am not really somewhere that I can blast music but I would find a way to play it softly in the shrine if that works better. He has never told me one way or the other but I would love to do what he prefers. I guess I will ask.

That's a great question about writing together, we haven't done that yet unless he helped me write this one. I often think he inspires me more than I know.

One thing he has done for me (there have been many) is get me off my asthma inhalers. I am allergic to sulfites and haven't been able to get my asthma under control this year, was going nuts. I was sitting there watching tv and he just put in my head to read the ingredients in my meds. Sure enough my inhalers are albuterol sulphite. hmm no wonder. so I went on a detox from all of it, including from food, and now am doing just fine. What a savior.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Phlan wrote:I posted this in another form for experiences but I though I would just start my own. Is it possible that demons can be drawn to the energy I give off when I write and play music? I seem to have all my experience when I'm writing or playing the most resent really confused me but at the same time pumped me up. I was just sitting playing my guitar trying to figure something out a riff or something(been in a rut trying to make a new song) and I started playing something that I know could never really made cause it's a style I don't really play at all and it felt like I just took a step back and was like what am I doing! I played it over and over it was like I was being shown it. Then I was like well slow it down and I realized how to play it! It was crazy. Has this type of thing ever happen to anyone else?
This is so awesome!!! Phlan thank you for sharing this, yes they absolutely can. I play music for my demons all the time, some of them actually have a habit of messing with the music playing... by that I mean they'll change what I have playing in my playlist, or when I am out in public (and I am not sure how they do this) get certain songs to play.
Anatel wrote:....different members of my demon family will show up or want me to play something in particular to help me connect with them. This is the same when i interact with some Dark Lords.
Hehehehe mine do this too, show up and want me to play something specific, or if one is there and hates a particular type of music is like TURN IT OFF <- LOL .... I love using music to connect with certain Dark Lords <333 others hate music though rofl
DoubleD wrote:Hey all

so my song with my guy is every other freckle by Alt J. He chose that one for me and I listen to it when I want to connect to him. One question I had was if I listen to music at work with headphone do they hear it? Or do they prefer the vibration in the air? I am not really somewhere that I can blast music but I would find a way to play it softly in the shrine if that works better. He has never told me one way or the other but I would love to do what he prefers. I guess I will ask.
And this, I have at least one song for every demon. It's kind of an activity lol listening to music with my demons. I love that you mentioned this <333 My Divinity Demon king actually got me a set of headphones as a gift and he has no trouble hearing anything I play when I have it on headphones only, which is a majority of the time. Though yes, asking is always best ^-^
DoubleD wrote: One thing he has done for me (there have been many) is get me off my asthma inhalers. I am allergic to sulfites and haven't been able to get my asthma under control this year, was going nuts. I was sitting there watching tv and he just put in my head to read the ingredients in my meds. Sure enough my inhalers are albuterol sulphite. hmm no wonder. so I went on a detox from all of it, including from food, and now am doing just fine. What a savior.
That is awesome! I find demons are very attentive to these things and as a result I am much more aware of what I come into contact with as far as food, soap and other things I never really paid attention to before.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Niantiel
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Tiamat
Your favourite Demon?: Choronzon

Music is an extremely useful tool in fluidity for channeling.
It is, by definition, a sequenced order of tones of sound.
There are a small few of bands and artists, all of different genres, who use music in this way.

Selim Lemouchi, of the band The Devil's Blood, was quite well known for this sort of a thing.
While the band did a lot of work more along the lines of 70s psychedelic hard rock and some metal, it is undeniable the cnonection between his spirituality and his art as a musician.

Instrumentally, much of their music was written with "wiggle room." Meaning that it was written with the intentional areas for open improvisation. Sometimes played slower, sometimes played faster, but never the same twice, and always with added material. Selim said at one point in an interview about it: "I didn't write the music. It came from somewhere else...."

He was quite an interesting mind and spirit. I was fortunate to get to meet him one time.

An Interview with Selim Lemouchi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp6hILeDMHE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Devil's Blood - Feverdance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwB4xzefPA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
♆☾♄♆
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I think they can I did read some where that because they are energy they can pick up on .. not just our energy but the things we do that give off energy as well so its not to far out their . to think they could very well be able to do this makes since to me
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”