A Spirit Keeper's Sanity Check

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Let me begin by saying that this may seem like a rant. It is in the sense that some of the behaviors I am writing about here I find personally offensive and a bit irritating. It is not a rant in that this is something I've thought about for some time before drawing these conclusions. Some of you undoubtedly will be offended by what I have to say. Some of you will agree. Some of you may start by being offended, but if you're really honest with yourselves and think things through, you may start to see where I'm coming from. I am NOT, repeat NOT a conjurer. I'm not a spell caster. I do not work for S&S or have any pecuniary interest with any conjurer or magickal service. The things that I do, I do for myself - not for public sale. So, there is no sort of conflict of interest to taint my view of things.

I, like many of you, found my way here by being in the spirit keeping community. That's fine. There's nothing wrong with any of that. And starting out on that path eventually led me here and to discovering my true path, which brings me here with all of you. I also learned a LOT of valuable lessons along the way. Some of those lessons, I hope either you, the reader, have already learned or will start to learn by thinking through what I'm saying. I also want to say that there are some legitimate magicians and conjurers out there. I'm not suggesting that there aren't. But, there are also frauds out there. There are people who will play on your hope, your naivety, and are more than happy to tell you whatever it is that you want to hear to make a quick buck.

If you're like me, you have bought into those hopes and dreams. You've bought into those lies. You bought into the idea that whatever the spirit is, no matter how far fetched, or whatever working is being offered, that it will magically make things better for you. And, if you're honest with yourself, more often than not, those were unfulfilled promises. And, more than likely, if you did follow-up on it, you were probably told that the problem was with you. That, somehow, you simply weren't doing things right. Why would you be told that? Well, 1. Because there is sometimes validity in this - these things take time, patience, and practice. But, 2. They really didn't tell you that up front, did they? They probably told you that spirit X, whatever it is, will fix all of that for you... Not that it was going to take time and practice. Which brings us to 3., that's the easiest answer to give to someone if you're running a scam. They're trying to scam you further by telling you that the problem isn't with their work, or their spirit, but it's with you. Therefore, they've upheld their end of the bargain. And, because that can be true (in the sense that bonding takes time, and skills develop over time), it's an easy out for the scam artist. But, where did that get you? A few more hopes pushed down the road, and several dollars (or hundreds of dollars) lighter. As I said before, these are hard lessons, and lessons I've learned first hand myself.

One of the biggest trends I see that makes me raise an eyebrow and shake my head is this notion that "if you believe it, it's true." This cannot be further from the truth. I've seen posts and ads proclaiming some of the most outlandish things I can think of: upgrading spirits or entities skills (seriously, how the hell would that even work...honestly?), strange cross breeds of entities (no matter how much you want to believe that a weretiger and a rainbow unicorn have created this ever-so-cute offspring, doesn't make it real), and completely redefining the very nature of the spirit/entity that is being conjured. You must exercise common sense. And by common sense, I mean that you need to do a real gut check and see if this is something that defies all logic, history, and lore, or if this is something that actually is possible/probable. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you're wise, and intellectually honest, you'll do some research yourself - is this something that is based in actual lore outside of the spirit keeping community? Does it BASICALLY fit with what you know of that type of spirit/entity? Does it make sense? If someone is selling you something that doesn't have any root outside of spirit keeping, the buyer should beware. If someone is redefining a spirit or entity to something that is COMPLETELY outside of the known lore, the buyer should beware. If someone is trying to tell you that they can summon, bind, and attach a powerful entity to your soul? The buyer should beware (and for more than one reason - body bindings, especially to powerful entities, is a dangerous practice). If this process happens lightening fast, the buyer should beware.

I'm not saying that it's all fake - it's not. But, a lot of it is. Should you give an upstart conjurer a chance? Perhaps, but you should also do your homework and see if it is really something (be it a process, a spirit/entity, or a magickal) that makes sense. If something is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the competition, there might be a reason. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. A discerning buyer will take a hard look into these things. Is it a con? Should I have CONfidence in this seller? Or, are they just trying to lighten my wallet?

A lot of the issues here come from the very nature of magick. People want to believe. We all do. And, truthfully, there is MUCH in magic that IS worth believing in. But, there is a lot that isn't too. Once something starts looking too much like anime, or a video game, that should be your first clue to run. Your second clue is that whatever is being done is just an emerging trend. I.E., doesn't have any prior basis, or is only done in the spirit keeping community. Exercise good judgment and common sense.

Another of my pet peeves is how some conjurers pair you with the spirit/entity. You see an ad, it's not a custom conjure, and you're told that because you enquirer about that spirit/entity, that it must be a calling and it wants to be with you. If it's a custom conjure, the odds raise significantly that it DOES want to be with you. But, for those prebound spirits/companions... Have you ever wondered how often someone gets told "no, he/she isn't a good match for you?" In my experience, it almost NEVER happens that way. WHATEVER it is, they want to be with you. In truth, this is probably not really all that likely. Or, the spirit/entity just has really low standards and is willing to work with anyone. Either way, is that really something you want? Is that something you want to introduce to your family? Some conjurers will tell you, honestly, that a spirit/entity doesn't want to work with you. That's a good sign, but it's not immune to manipulation either. Just beware the astral groupies that are apparently ok with just working with anyone.

Yet another of my concerns is the number of spirits/entities that are portrayed as being sexual. EVERYTHING is sexualized here. I know that coming from me it seems shocking that I would have an issue with this. In full disclosure, I don't have ANY issue with sexual entities and beings. But, not all entities are sexual. And even those that are sexual don't necessarily want to be with just anyone. Sure, you want to believe that the spirit/entity wants to be with you...and the conjurer wants you to believe it too. Sex sells. It's much easier to sell a "spirit/entity" if the buyer believes that this entity absolutely "wants your sex" or "your seed" or to impart those things to you. Are there sexual entities? Obviously, yes, there are. But your unicorn isn't - at least not with you. Your dragon doesn't. Your fluffy turbo-charged robo dragon/gnome hybrid doesn't. If you have a difficult time, outside of the genre of anime, figuring out how a sexual act would really work between a human and whatever you're buying, then odds are good that there probably isn't a high chance that it "wants to give you it's seed." Most of the time, the entities that ARE sexual are anatomically similar to humans - that is, it isn't absurd to imagine a sexual act with that being. Demons (succubi) are one of the more well known examples. Again, step back, check your ego, and exercise some common sense.

Another thing to look out for are cross-pantheon hybrids that defy logic. This happens a lot with people who sell "demons." If you're being told that a known DL has offspring with something from another pantheon, you should question it. If it's a son or daughter of a DL made with another DL that is not a known wife or consort, or otherwise doesn't make sense, maybe you should ask about that too. Why would they do that? And, along the lines of what was mentioned above, why would a son or daughter of two DLs come through to anyone who is willing to purchase (and if they say that you have to ask the conjurer first to purchase...ask... I an almost guarantee that it "wants to be with you") it at a ridiculously low cost? And the demon set the cost? But that cost seems to be consistent with what is always being charged by that conjurer? Yeah.. Those are all red flags to me.

If you've made these mistakes - don't feel bad. Many of us have. Myself included. I wanted to believe. I really did. I was about to walk away from the metaphysical altogether when I found S&S. And, I took one final chance. I was seriously on the verge of just quitting. I can honestly say that working with my first demon here was unlike anything else. I've still had my struggles and have to work at things, but there have been undeniable tangible events that have convinced me of her power and influence in the world around me. And that's what saved me. I wouldn't go back. I won't go back. And that's why I'm here.

I hope that this serves as a warning to some of you who haven't thought much about these issues before. And I hope it serves as a reassurance to you who are either where I'm at now, or on the road to where I am now. I also hope it serves as a testament to those of you who are further on the path than I am, and to all those who know and love working with demons the way I do.

:devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

:devilclap: Nicely said!
shadowdust

This need to post in CH forum, not here.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Well said Bathosias, I completely agree with most of what you are saying here. @Shadow, I disagree. This post is perfect here given the recent discussions that have been going on. the post could go there yes, but it works just fine here.
Darth Moronius

Very nice, this article encompasses many issues that confuse me, from the other forum.

Healthy skepticism, common sense, and research are some of the necessary tools to delve in the paranormal :)devil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

outgast wrote:Very nice, this article encompasses many issues that confuse me, from the other forum.

Healthy skepticism, common sense, and research are some of the necessary tools to delve in the paranormal :)devil:
Certainly! Just remember, before you go off telling folks that their experiences are invalid, that everyone sees things a bit differently. Our Universe is multidimensional and just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it cannot exist in one of the dimensions that are in the category "highly unlikely". Eternity is defined as the length of time in which all possibilities, however unlikely, occur at least once. In all that time ANY situation must occur at least once! However, If you are getting unlikely things happening commonly, or more often than VERY VERY rarely...then I agree it is time to re-assess. Mathematically, it just does not play out. If you can get confirmation from other people, then I'd think that what you are experiencing is more likely. For instance, when I say I have encountered and interacted with extra-terrestrial life forms, there is confirmation from other people who have experienced that. There are unexplained phenomena and UFO sightings. This is also confirmation that aliens exist and interact with our world. If you say you have a invisible rainbow elephant gerbil spider puppy, then explore that. Does it exist in literature? Has anyone else seen them? Does it even make sense? For instance, how can you see rainbow colors on a creature that is invisible? So I would be wary of this! telepathy/empathy. I'd say there is a LOT of confirmation for that! Can it be THAT is what you are feeling? Stray thoughts or energy from a conjurer who may even believe their creation exists?Try to rule out unlikely possibilities, but in the end, you cannot be ABSOLUTELY sure. You will have to decide whether you believe you have enough evidence or confirmation that you feel comfortable accepting. You also must realize that emotions like fear, anger, wonder, jealousy, love may be in play as well. This person who says aliens do not exist may have a secret fear of them! Someone who says "That is ridiculous" without honestly assessing may just be jealous. Just because YOU have trouble hearing/seeing spirits, does that mean they do not exist, or that everyone has to work for at least five years before they can? No. Not everyone is the same! There are some things I have had repeated confirmations for, sources to which very few have access.....but they are still confirmations! I have seen some damn unlikely and extraordinary events be TRUE. Who can blame someone who has NOT had those same experiences and confirmations, if they question thier existence! Does that mean they are not real? Nope. That means there is always the possibility that you just HAVE NO IDEA. I certainly don't know everything, and in my experience,(confirmed many times), no one else does either!! Ask yourself WHY something is happening. if something happens a lot...there may be a reason for it! Like people who say a demon was sexual with them. Not likely, but WHY are they saying that? Have you considered that it is an effect demons have on our energy?! They have well developed lower chakras compared to us....maybe the difference FEELS sexual to a human, because we have no other description for it! or maybe it even kicks our lower chakras into high gear and we have trouble handling that. Is that person confused? Yes. FOR A REASON! That does not mean they are being stupid or egotistical. Lets try to figure out a reason without resorting to name calling. If a person is getting sex regularly, they are sated and the effect may not be as much on them. or if they have multiple demon companions, they may be USED to that energy. Stop putting people down and look for the reasons behind what is happening!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Have to give credit where credit is due, that is a good response Hellcat. I would tend to agree with your sentiments here. We all see the world through our own experiences and fell and sense based on those.

As someone who left a paranormal group because of the obscene amount of skepticism I can 100% say how frustrating it is to constantly have to defend your own sense of self and what you may or may not be experiencing. None of my team members believed in demons, angels yes, demons no so when we had to help deal with some nastiness we were all told it was in our heads and there was a reason for all the things that went on. It's fine if you don't want to believe, but don't shatter someone else's reality.
Darth Moronius

Yay, the first time someone replied to me in this forum, and it's quite thought engaging one indeed.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Certainly! Just remember, before you go off telling folks that their experiences are invalid, that everyone sees things a bit differently. Our Universe is multidimensional and just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it cannot exist in one of the dimensions that are in the category "highly unlikely".
That is true, but what can also be true is that it can also be illusion. Taking account of the MHP, as not sure if RHP and LHP have similar philosophy, the reality itself is a maya. But to what degree is the maya experienced by someone? There is a practitioner of MHP in the other forum. He may be able to give better guidance on this, although his wording is usually confusing and offensive..
But back to topic, there is a possibility that the experience is illusion, either created naturally by the universe or as-is, or by the person due to personal reasons, or by certain entities considered as tricksters. This is actually why the practices from the third world countries emphasize apprenticeship or mentoring, because the master can guide and test the apprentice to distinguish which one is real and which is illusion, and which one support the journey and which is dangerous.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Eternity is defined as the length of time in which all possibilities, however unlikely, occur at least once. In all that time ANY situation must occur at least once! However, If you are getting unlikely things happening commonly, or more often than VERY VERY rarely...then I agree it is time to re-assess. Mathematically, it just does not play out. If you can get confirmation from other people, then I'd think that what you are experiencing is more likely.

It's math, yaay!! :crazy: I shall reply it with math's point of view :devillove:
Probability is always based on prior. Let's say we have a small, non-zero probability of one event, but if this event is based on priors that are impossible, then it may also be impossible. Certainly we can generalize the priors, but we can't get rid of all of them. So, some events are considered as
impossible generally. There are many gedanke experiments about this as well, even from metaphysical perspective, if you search for it.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: For instance, when I say I have encountered and interacted with extra-terrestrial life forms, there is confirmation from other people who have experienced that. There are unexplained phenomena and UFO sightings. This is also confirmation that aliens exist and interact with our world. If you say you have a invisible rainbow elephant gerbil spider puppy, then explore that. Does it exist in literature? Has anyone else seen them? Does it even make sense? For instance, how can you see rainbow colors on a creature that is invisible? So I would be wary of this!telepathy/empathy. I'd say there is a LOT of confirmation for that!

That is true, I agree. In this paranormal and metaphysics, the prior that seems reliable is only the words and experiences of the practitioners, such as grimoires, holy scriptures, and so on. If not, then physical manifestation is inquired as a proof. People can of course just believe because it may resonate with their experience, but practitioners usually want to ask evidence. One case is Ken Wilber, which eventually was criticized by practitioners of many fields.
This is also related to the abovementioned, the advantage of apprenticeship. It's to avoid the blind leading the blind.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Can it be THAT is what you are feeling? Stray thoughts or energy from a conjurer who may even believe their creation exists?Try to rule out unlikely possibilities, but in the end, you cannot be ABSOLUTELY sure. You will have to decide whether you believe you have enough evidence or confirmation that you feel comfortable accepting.

Certainly, and there is always the possibility that it is the projection or imagination of the person. It can be thoughtform created by the person's imagination or repressed feelings. It can also be trickster. Or, the person is just mentally disturbed.

Satan's Hellcat wrote: You also must realize that emotions like fear, anger, wonder, jealousy, love may be in play as well. This person who says aliens do not exist may have a secret fear of them! Someone who says "That is ridiculous" without honestly assessing may just be jealous. Just because YOU have trouble hearing/seeing spirits, does that mean they do not exist, or that everyone has to work for at least five years before they can? No. Not everyone is the same!

That is true, I agree. But you forgot to mention that these emotions can also come from the person, not the others. When one claims that someone is jealous of them, there is a possibility that this jealousy is a projection from the person him-/herself.
Take one example, a rich guy bought a yacht. His friend said that's not a good way to spend money. The rich guy told others that his friend was jealous. There are many possibilities from both parties in this example. The friend can be jealous type, or he can also be a decent guy cautioning him as a friend. The rich guy may just want a boat, or he want to make others jealous. He can be right that his friend is jealous, or it can also be his projection of his own jealousy of other people.

Satan's Hellcat wrote: There are some things I have had repeated confirmations for, sources to which very few have access.....but they are still confirmations! I have seen some damn unlikely and extraordinary events be TRUE. Who can blame someone who has NOT had those same experiences and confirmations, if they question thier existence! Does that mean they are not real? Nope. That means there is always the possibility that you just HAVE NO IDEA. I certainly don't know everything, and in my experience,(confirmed many times), no one else does either!!

Well, are they confirmed by many practitioners in that field? Are your experience repeatable or reproducible, with low probability of failures? For example, weather magics. Can the person successfully affect the weather many times?
This is also why it's always good to go to basic practice. And not just for paranormal field, even science and sports. I can see kungfu master in his 70s repeats 1000 basic straight punches daily by varying the speed, the power, the breath, and more. I can find academic papers about the proof of 1+1=2, even from information science. I can find many variation of LBRP from different paths. That is one essential point to empower and improve ourselves, to know more about ourselves, to increase our knowledge and experience, to not be blinded or tricked by anyone or anything, and eventually to realize mastery of our chosen path.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Ask yourself WHY something is happening. if something happens a lot...there may be a reason for it! Like people who say a demon was sexual with them. Not likely, but WHY are they saying that? Have you considered that it is an effect demons have on our energy?! They have well developed lower chakras compared to us....maybe the difference FEELS sexual to a human, because we have no other description for it! or maybe it even kicks our lower chakras into high gear and we have trouble handling that. Is that person confused? Yes. FOR A REASON!
I think this is about the discussion in the other thread, so I shall use that as assumption. Indeed energy can be interpreted differently by diverse people. I read in the other forum about keepers who feel sexual to WA spirits and entities, and that is alright. The problem, I think, is the reaction of the persons interpreting this as sexual advances.
For example, a guy sees a hot girl dressed sexy and alluring walking at night. He feels aroused of course, as most red-blooded men will be. But, he can just admire her in his mind. He can also sexually act in his imagination. Or, if he is a "playa", he can have a "good ending" with her. The problem is if his reaction to this aroused feeling turns into sexual harassment. One of the worst cases, it leads him to the act of rape, as happened many times in some countries.
When it applies to Deities, this reaction might be perceived as disrespectful by the followers or by those who are close or think high of the deities, both RHP and LHP. One example is the satire consisting of one prophet, leading to massacre. I see in the other forum, there's a guy or a boy saying Lilith is one of his wives and she can't stop having sex with him. I really think that those who regard the Dark Lady as matron or who work a lot with her perceive his claim negatively, may even consider him very disrespectful to the goddess.

Satan's Hellcat wrote: That does not mean they are being stupid or egotistical. Lets try to figure out a reason without resorting to name calling. If a person is getting sex regularly, they are sated and the effect may not be as much on them. or if they have multiple demon companions, they may be USED to that energy. Stop putting people down and look for the reasons behind what is happening!
Now this name-calling, I have no idea. I'm not exactly in the loop here, so if there is evidence that someone did put you down, you might want to provide it here. Or else, as abovementioned, there's a 'possibility' (emphasize on 'possibility') that it is just a projection, maybe from past experiences of being ridiculed by surrounding people.

No offense intended, though. It's just sharing what I know of the situation. Apology to anyone if something here hurts their feeling :)devil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

outgast wrote:Yay, the first time someone replied to me in this forum, and it's quite thought engaging one indeed.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Certainly! Just remember, before you go off telling folks that their experiences are invalid, that everyone sees things a bit differently. Our Universe is multidimensional and just because something is unlikely doesn't mean it cannot exist in one of the dimensions that are in the category "highly unlikely".
That is true, but what can also be true is that it can also be illusion. Taking account of the MHP, as not sure if RHP and LHP have similar philosophy, the reality itself is a maya. But to what degree is the maya experienced by someone? There is a practitioner of MHP in the other forum. He may be able to give better guidance on this, although his wording is usually confusing and offensive..
But back to topic, there is a possibility that the experience is illusion, either created naturally by the universe or as-is, or by the person due to personal reasons, or by certain entities considered as tricksters. This is actually why the practices from the third world countries emphasize apprenticeship or mentoring, because the master can guide and test the apprentice to distinguish which one is real and which is illusion, and which one support the journey and which is dangerous.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Eternity is defined as the length of time in which all possibilities, however unlikely, occur at least once. In all that time ANY situation must occur at least once! However, If you are getting unlikely things happening commonly, or more often than VERY VERY rarely...then I agree it is time to re-assess. Mathematically, it just does not play out. If you can get confirmation from other people, then I'd think that what you are experiencing is more likely.

It's math, yaay!! :crazy: I shall reply it with math's point of view :devillove:
Probability is always based on prior. Let's say we have a small, non-zero probability of one event, but if this event is based on priors that are impossible, then it may also be impossible. Certainly we can generalize the priors, but we can't get rid of all of them. So, some events are considered as
impossible generally. There are many gedanke experiments about this as well, even from metaphysical perspective, if you search for it.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: For instance, when I say I have encountered and interacted with extra-terrestrial life forms, there is confirmation from other people who have experienced that. There are unexplained phenomena and UFO sightings. This is also confirmation that aliens exist and interact with our world. If you say you have a invisible rainbow elephant gerbil spider puppy, then explore that. Does it exist in literature? Has anyone else seen them? Does it even make sense? For instance, how can you see rainbow colors on a creature that is invisible? So I would be wary of this!telepathy/empathy. I'd say there is a LOT of confirmation for that!

That is true, I agree. In this paranormal and metaphysics, the prior that seems reliable is only the words and experiences of the practitioners, such as grimoires, holy scriptures, and so on. If not, then physical manifestation is inquired as a proof. People can of course just believe because it may resonate with their experience, but practitioners usually want to ask evidence. One case is Ken Wilber, which eventually was criticized by practitioners of many fields.
This is also related to the abovementioned, the advantage of apprenticeship. It's to avoid the blind leading the blind.
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Can it be THAT is what you are feeling? Stray thoughts or energy from a conjurer who may even believe their creation exists?Try to rule out unlikely possibilities, but in the end, you cannot be ABSOLUTELY sure. You will have to decide whether you believe you have enough evidence or confirmation that you feel comfortable accepting.

Certainly, and there is always the possibility that it is the projection or imagination of the person. It can be thoughtform created by the person's imagination or repressed feelings. It can also be trickster. Or, the person is just mentally disturbed.

Satan's Hellcat wrote: You also must realize that emotions like fear, anger, wonder, jealousy, love may be in play as well. This person who says aliens do not exist may have a secret fear of them! Someone who says "That is ridiculous" without honestly assessing may just be jealous. Just because YOU have trouble hearing/seeing spirits, does that mean they do not exist, or that everyone has to work for at least five years before they can? No. Not everyone is the same!

That is true, I agree. But you forgot to mention that these emotions can also come from the person, not the others. When one claims that someone is jealous of them, there is a possibility that this jealousy is a projection from the person him-/herself.
Take one example, a rich guy bought a yacht. His friend said that's not a good way to spend money. The rich guy told others that his friend was jealous. There are many possibilities from both parties in this example. The friend can be jealous type, or he can also be a decent guy cautioning him as a friend. The rich guy may just want a boat, or he want to make others jealous. He can be right that his friend is jealous, or it can also be his projection of his own jealousy of other people.

Satan's Hellcat wrote: There are some things I have had repeated confirmations for, sources to which very few have access.....but they are still confirmations! I have seen some damn unlikely and extraordinary events be TRUE. Who can blame someone who has NOT had those same experiences and confirmations, if they question thier existence! Does that mean they are not real? Nope. That means there is always the possibility that you just HAVE NO IDEA. I certainly don't know everything, and in my experience,(confirmed many times), no one else does either!!

Well, are they confirmed by many practitioners in that field? Are your experience repeatable or reproducible, with low probability of failures? For example, weather magics. Can the person successfully affect the weather many times?
This is also why it's always good to go to basic practice. And not just for paranormal field, even science and sports. I can see kungfu master in his 70s repeats 1000 basic straight punches daily by varying the speed, the power, the breath, and more. I can find academic papers about the proof of 1+1=2, even from information science. I can find many variation of LBRP from different paths. That is one essential point to empower and improve ourselves, to know more about ourselves, to increase our knowledge and experience, to not be blinded or tricked by anyone or anything, and eventually to realize mastery of our chosen path.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:Ask yourself WHY something is happening. if something happens a lot...there may be a reason for it! Like people who say a demon was sexual with them. Not likely, but WHY are they saying that? Have you considered that it is an effect demons have on our energy?! They have well developed lower chakras compared to us....maybe the difference FEELS sexual to a human, because we have no other description for it! or maybe it even kicks our lower chakras into high gear and we have trouble handling that. Is that person confused? Yes. FOR A REASON!
I think this is about the discussion in the other thread, so I shall use that as assumption. Indeed energy can be interpreted differently by diverse people. I read in the other forum about keepers who feel sexual to WA spirits and entities, and that is alright. The problem, I think, is the reaction of the persons interpreting this as sexual advances.
For example, a guy sees a hot girl dressed sexy and alluring walking at night. He feels aroused of course, as most red-blooded men will be. But, he can just admire her in his mind. He can also sexually act in his imagination. Or, if he is a "playa", he can have a "good ending" with her. The problem is if his reaction to this aroused feeling turns into sexual harassment. One of the worst cases, it leads him to the act of rape, as happened many times in some countries.
When it applies to Deities, this reaction might be perceived as disrespectful by the followers or by those who are close or think high of the deities, both RHP and LHP. One example is the satire consisting of one prophet, leading to massacre. I see in the other forum, there's a guy or a boy saying Lilith is one of his wives and she can't stop having sex with him. I really think that those who regard the Dark Lady as matron or who work a lot with her perceive his claim negatively, may even consider him very disrespectful to the goddess.

Satan's Hellcat wrote: That does not mean they are being stupid or egotistical. Lets try to figure out a reason without resorting to name calling. If a person is getting sex regularly, they are sated and the effect may not be as much on them. or if they have multiple demon companions, they may be USED to that energy. Stop putting people down and look for the reasons behind what is happening!
Now this name-calling, I have no idea. I'm not exactly in the loop here, so if there is evidence that someone did put you down, you might want to provide it here. Or else, as abovementioned, there's a 'possibility' (emphasize on 'possibility') that it is just a projection, maybe from past experiences of being ridiculed by surrounding people.

No offense intended, though. It's just sharing what I know of the situation. Apology to anyone if something here hurts their feeling :)devil:
Yes. To all of that, Outgast! good comments and good ways of looking at things! helpful perceptions to me! what is it with today? Everyone is SO switched on with good insight today! :devilbanana: :grouphug: :Cthulu:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

No, I have never made these mistakes. Because, cynicism.
Rather I am someone who has been advising this from the get-go on CHF particularly, and am continuously ignored by those who need to hear it most.. lol. That is always going to happen..
The problem (and blessing is disguise) is that most people don't care about these warnings.. most of the time, the only way they will learn is from making mistakes (but then again some will never learn, because they do nothing to work on their own skillset/intuition).

There's a lot of ridiculous sh*t out there right now as the online meta community grows and grows, and no amount of warning is going to detract gullible or simply misguided persons from the shiny of it all. That sounds, maybe, rather dismal to say.. but it's just the way things are. One might argue that it's also a bit harsh, for how are people to maneuver - without error - this fascinating terrain of the unseen, it being indeed unseen.. however I think anyone who values the practice of observation can do it. We were all new to some aspect of this occult world at one time but not all of us have fallen into traps, or impulsively dove into the experience without a foundation.

For all the knowledge to be had, there is enough naivety or wishful thinking to match it, and enough traps to snap up after that unfortunately. And we can't protect everyone. It happens in any area of life.

Just my quarter dollar.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”