Transitioning part 1- Christianity (or any RHP) to Satanism

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Joodhe"]This is just what I was looking for on this particular day, and it covers a lot of what I'm feeling.

I am searching to re-find elements of myself that I feel I've possibly lost due to faulty beliefs. I used to be so very powerful, and nowadays find myself questioning everything, even myself.

About a month ago I saw a guy on a YouTube video, he was the ex High Priest of some Satanic lineage. He came across as so strong (not to mention sexy, but that's another matter entirely :devillove: ), and though I didn't realize then, it set wheels in motion for me. The other day I stumbled across some LHP material, and one thought led to another and another, and I quickly realized that my higher self was leading me to create a balance between LHP and RHP beliefs, that I need to embrace one to break through the dichotomy of beliefs that often breaks people's strength down.

So I need to get reading. Right now I can't do too much as I am in the middle of working three large projects. But when I can I will be here discussing LHP stuff and how to get started working with demons. I think I've already had my first two visits. The first one was before I realized all this and scared me quite a bit, the more recent one, I didn't realize at the time it was a demon and said "hi sexy!", lol... :devillust:[/quote] Joodhe you will find your way creating balance is something we all had to learn how to do ' with me it was fighting my Dark size for many years trying to please everyone but myself but once I realized that this my path that I had to find my own way do what felt right to me be true to myself , things begin to fall in place for me but it took some time ' it will happen for you just don't give up trying
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Joodhe

Joodhe wrote:This is just what I was looking for on this particular day, and it covers a lot of what I'm feeling.

I am searching to re-find elements of myself that I feel I've possibly lost due to faulty beliefs. I used to be so very powerful, and nowadays find myself questioning everything, even myself.

About a month ago I saw a guy on a YouTube video, he was the ex High Priest of some Satanic lineage. He came across as so strong (not to mention sexy, but that's another matter entirely :devillove: ), and though I didn't realize then, it set wheels in motion for me. The other day I stumbled across some LHP material, and one thought led to another and another, and I quickly realized that my higher self was leading me to create a balance between LHP and RHP beliefs, that I need to embrace one to break through the dichotomy of beliefs that often breaks people's strength down.
So I need to get reading. Right now I can't do too much as I am in the middle of working three large projects. But when I can I will be here discussing LHP stuff and how to get started working with demons. I think I've already had my first two visits. The first one was before I realized all this and scared me quite a bit, the more recent one, I didn't realize at the time it was a demon and said "hi sexy!", lol... :devillust:
** I meant to say that I believe I am being led to realize that I need to adopt the beliefs of either a LHP, or at least some beliefs of some LHPs.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

[quote="Joodhe"]This is just what I was looking for on this particular day, and it covers a lot of what I'm feeling.

So I need to get reading. Right now I can't do too much as I am in the middle of working three large projects. But when I can I will be here discussing LHP stuff and how to get started working with demons. I think I've already had my first two visits. The first one was before I realized all this and scared me quite a bit, the more recent one, I didn't realize at the time it was a demon and said "hi sexy!", lol... :devillust:[/quote] '' it will work out Joodhe in time just keep moving forward on your path ' things will come together for you
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Joodhe

velle wrote:
Joodhe wrote:This is just what I was looking for on this particular day, and it covers a lot of what I'm feeling.

So I need to get reading. Right now I can't do too much as I am in the middle of working three large projects. But when I can I will be here discussing LHP stuff and how to get started working with demons. I think I've already had my first two visits. The first one was before I realized all this and scared me quite a bit, the more recent one, I didn't realize at the time it was a demon and said "hi sexy!", lol... :devillust:
Joodhe you will find your way creating balance is something we all had to learn how to do ' with me it was fighting my Dark size for many years trying to please everyone but myself but once I realized that this my path that I had to find my own way do what felt right to me be true to myself , things begin to fall in place for me but it took some time ' it will happen for you just don't give up trying
Yes! That's it, Velle, trying to please others while holding back on something, and whatever is held back seems to create inner toxicity and corruption of spirit. It took me a long time to realize that, but I'm working on it now. :mwahahaha:
Joodhe

Looking back I thin I put the wrong smiley there, lol... no offense intended. :??:
user1876

[quote="Joodhe"]Looking back I thin I put the wrong smiley there, lol... no offense intended. :??:[/quote]' none taking Joodhe . I have done this before you will get the hang of things here in no time :lol:
Joodhe

velle wrote:
Joodhe wrote:Looking back I think I put the wrong smiley there, lol... no offense intended. :??:
' none taking Joodhe . I have done this before you will get the hang of things here in no time :lol:
Oh thanks for fixing it, that's great!

By the way, Velle, I've been finding that even in just the few days since this revelation has opened up to me, I'm feeling stronger in a very serious way.

I haven't mentioned yet, that the very first spirit that joined me as a companion, found his way to me, and introduced himself in a dream. When I realized that the dream was real, two months later, I interacted with him and shortly after had him bound to me. I am sensing that the same thing may happen with a demon, I am already seeing signs of that. However, I want to make sure that I am knowledgeable enough to move forward before I deal with one on that level.
user1876

[quote="Joodhe"][quote="velle"][quote="Joodhe"]Looking back I think I put the wrong smiley there, lol... no offense intended. :??:[/quote]' none taking Joodhe . I have done this before you will get the hang of things here in no time :lol:[/quote]

By the way, Velle, I've been finding that even in just the few days since this revelation has opened up to me, I'm feeling stronger in a very serious way.

I haven't mentioned yet, that the very first spirit that joined me as a companion, found his way to me, and introduced himself in a dream. When I realized that the dream was real, two months later, I interacted with him and shortly after had him bound to me. I am sensing that the same thing may happen with a demon, I am already seeing signs of that. However, I want to make sure that I am knowledgeable enough to move forward before I deal with one on that level.[/quote]'' Joodhe that's wonderful News ' I am happy to hear your feeling stronger ' the more you walk in to your path more Doors will open up for you ' as I Stated last night you will find your Balance with in yourself also ' I believe you will have a good Relationship with your Demon companion because you want one ' having Spirits come to us in our Dreams are also good signs that We are meant to connect with ' those Spirits look how yours introduced himself to you in a Dream your going to be a awesome Spirit keeper to all your spirits :)
Joodhe

velle wrote:
Joodhe wrote:
velle wrote:
Joodhe wrote:Looking back I think I put the wrong smiley there, lol... no offense intended. :??:
' none taking Joodhe . I have done this before you will get the hang of things here in no time :lol:

I haven't mentioned yet, that the very first spirit that joined me as a companion, found his way to me, and introduced himself in a dream. When I realized that the dream was real, two months later, I interacted with him and shortly after had him bound to me. I am sensing that the same thing may happen with a demon, I am already seeing signs of that. However, I want to make sure that I am knowledgeable enough to move forward before I deal with one on that level.
'' Joodhe that's wonderful News ' I am happy to hear your feeling stronger ' the more you walk in to your path more Doors will open up for you ' as I Stated last night you will find your Balance with in yourself also ' I believe you will have a good Relationship with your Demon companion because you want one ' having Spirits come to us in our Dreams are also good signs that We are meant to connect with ' those Spirits look how yours introduced himself to you in a Dream your going to be a awesome Spirit keeper to all your spirits :)
Your words are inspiring, Velle, thanks for taking the time to comment.
user1876

[quote="Joodhe"][quote="velle"][quote="Joodhe"][quote="velle"][quote="Joodhe"]Looking back I think I put the wrong smiley there, lol... no offense intended. :??:[/quote]' none taking Joodhe . I have done this before you will get the hang of things here in no time :lol:[/quote]

I haven't mentioned yet, that the very first spirit that joined me as a companion, found his way to me, and introduced himself in a dream. When I realized that the dream was real, two months later, I interacted with him and shortly after had him bound to me. I am sensing that the same thing may happen with a demon, I am already seeing signs of that. However, I want to make sure that I am knowledgeable enough to move forward before I deal with one on that level.[/quote]'' Joodhe that's wonderful News ' I am happy to hear your feeling stronger ' the more you walk in to your path more Doors will open up for you ' as I Stated last night you will find your Balance with in yourself also ' I believe you will have a good Relationship with your Demon companion because you want one ' having Spirits come to us in our Dreams are also good signs that We are meant to connect with ' those Spirits look how yours introduced himself to you in a Dream your going to be a awesome Spirit keeper to all your spirits :)[/quote]
Your words are inspiring, Velle, thanks for taking the time to comment.[/quote] Joodhe I meant every word of our talk today you ' can have anything you put your mind and Heart in to , not its not going to be easy and most of ' the time it want happen over night rather its with your Spirits are working on Spells it take time and hard Work but when you get to the place you want to be at ' on your path you will Look back and See how it was all worth it good luck again with your Spirits and your Demon companion ' and if you need to talk ' I am here :P

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”