Transitioning part 1- Christianity (or any RHP) to Satanism

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Pewds666

Lilith wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:48 am
Pewds666 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 am
Hi S&S! I need help ASAP🙁 I’m Learning guitar because I want to make music and dedicate some songs to murmur but My two parents are pastors. They told me that If I want to get a better guitar I need to play on the church band but I don’t want to do any kind of service to their gods, Like 8 months ago or more I found this page and I really appreciate the love and dedication of every member. If anyone has an advice I’ll really appreciate it but Right now I don’t know what to do
Thank you for answering! Here In my country I can’t work because I’m in school, I’m almost done but Right now I cant work🙁

How old are you? If 16+ you are able to get a small job. There are some you can do weekends only, during the season, or you can use some of your talents and create something (accesories, paintings) so sell it.
Pewds666

laalbieglna wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:49 am
Pewds666 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 am
Hi S&S! I need help ASAP🙁 I’m Learning guitar because I want to make music and dedicate some songs to murmur but My two parents are pastors. They told me that If I want to get a better guitar I need to play on the church band but I don’t want to do any kind of service to their gods, Like 8 months ago or more I found this page and I really appreciate the love and dedication of every member. If anyone has an advice I’ll really appreciate it but Right now I don’t know what to do
Who cares if you play in a church band "doing service to their gods" or not? Probably not the Dark Lords! You are in their house, under their roof, and their child. If you want the guitar enough, you'll step up and fulfill your end of the agreement. Otherwise, start doing chores or babysitting or something and saving your pennies, or be content with what you have now.
Do you think they won’t care? That’s like my main fear I’m currently saving money So I could buy a Macbook Pro and buy all the music softwares. They are really expensive. Do you think murmur is going to get angry with me if I play in the church band just for convinience? He qould know that I’m just doing it so I can get my new guitar and make music for him and honor him
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Pewds666 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:16 am
Do you think they won’t care? That’s like my main fear I’m currently saving money So I could buy a Macbook Pro and buy all the music softwares. They are really expensive. Do you think murmur is going to get angry with me if I play in the church band just for convinience? He qould know that I’m just doing it so I can get my new guitar and make music for him and honor him
No, neither Murmur nor the other Dark Lords will mind. They're very practical. For hundreds of years, people have had to go to church, and hide their relationships to the Demonic Divine. It's nothing new. :hug:
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
user031

If it doesn't appear as a betray of your faith and concept in your eyes, then i also advise you to do as your parents ask. Obviously there is no other way. Murmur will understand this. They are capable to dive in the deepest depths of our mind, the levels which even we don't know that exist.
As i can assume, you are young, limited by law and adults as schoolboy. You are passionate about demonolatry. You respect Murmur much, this relationship means a world to you.
If it's so - nothing to be afraid of. :zen:
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pewds666 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:16 am
Do you think murmur is going to get angry with me if I play in the church band just for convinience?
NO.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

You are coming from a monotheistic upbringing into a polytheistic faith.

Gods from polytheistic pantheons don't give a flying f&%$ if you worship other gods -- legitimately worship. So I doubt the situation you're describing would be a problem from Murmur's perspective. (You might consider asking Jesus to bear with you during it, though, but he's a pretty understanding deity.)

In my personal experience, churches care whether or not you worship other gods. Generally speaking, gods don't... even Christian ones.

My advice to you would be to first divest yourself of monotheistic thinking if you're going to start down this path. Raven Kaldera has an excellent short book called "Dealing with Deities" that can give you some insight into this.
Kristen

This is perfect and I have found it at just the right time. I left Xtianity behind years ago but there have been/are lingering traces. I am not anti Christ and all that but I am definitely anti the bible and the church. These things are man made, imo. Yes, wise words indeed here :) many thanks :devillove:
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

What a wonderful enlightening post. Full of wise words that have been earned and lived. What a refreshing change. You have put a huge smile on my soul x
:witch:
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Thank you for sharing. It was certainly rough when I first started my journey leaving Christianity behind. The church my grandparents took me to when I was young first had a pastor that really pushed the burning in hell. I spent a good chunk of my Sunday nights terrified,crying and clutching my stuffed animals due to being afraid of burning for eternity over just about anything. I used to have horrible nightmares as a kid from it. I had horrible insomnia because I would force myself to not sleep. Then I’d get in trouble in school for falling asleep in class.

They ended up getting a new pastor and he never brought up hell at all. Nor did he bring up going to hell for this or that. I stopped going a couple years after he started. By stopped going I mean pretending to be asleep and not answering when they came to wake me up. Eventually they stopped trying. It took me a long time to get over what that first pastor said. No matter what path I was trying out those words kept coming back and scaring me.
It wasn’t easy but it passed with time.

Due to my current living situation I have to be discreet with things. Which doesn’t just suck due to having to hide books and scheduling times to practice. I came across this really awesome statue of Lord Satan I really wanted to get.I was going to use it when I do my offerings to him. However it’s not safe for me to do so. I was considering buying it anyway and maybe hiding it but I had three dreams last night that were pretty much all telling me to pick my battles wisely or else.

One of these days I’ll finally be able to move and set up something nicer for the dark lords.
Sansah
Patron Deities: Lord Azazel, Lord Lucifuge Rofocale, Lord Belial, King Sael

Marosey wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:09 pm
:cloud:

Thanks for that post. All the stuff you shared about transitioning out
Of Christianity is on spot. Christian programming is devastating because
It is not really having an relationship {with any being} it's just control and appearances
You have to put up.

Them sludges and Christian thought forms can really give a bad name towards
The LHP. After educating myself I realize how much lies has been told and abuse
The demons/djinn... Etc had to endure.

King Paimon as one of the dark lords is a gentlement and does not force himself
On you. He made it clear to make a choice. With my continued studying and sincere heart
I know I will make the right choice.
This is probably the only thing that is stalling my full transition. (The sludges part) Being conditioned to mistake sludges & their evil doings, for demons. Other than that, I have already surpassed the other parts of the RHP conditioning. I feel like the more I educate myself, the more I can digest..........................then the more I can understand the true nature of the DLs. I do not want to come from a pace of disrespect when I finally approach them. I want to approach them with an open and true devotion. :devilread:
"To bear trials with a calm mind robs misfortune of its strength and burden." -Seneca :devilread:

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”