Shameful "Conjurers" who are scammers

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Thank you for posting your thoughts on this Akelta and i completely agree with you. THIS. THIS is exactly what we've been saying for ages.... KNOW YOUR CONJURER. just because someone says something, doesnt make it TRUE. Everyone is pissed off at this particular guy but you know what? this guy is not an anomaly. There are many just like him out there= its unreal. Theyre predators. they sell hopes and dreams to people. Anyone can make up a back story, anyone can say theyve got experience at this or that, but have they actually gotten that experience? is that backstory true? Do they have verifiable .. anything??

Bath wrote this thread about the insanity of some of what people out there are trying to sell after he and i kept seeing ridiculous listings come up on our facebook feeds, hearing about ridiculous "hybrids" and fantastic, absolutely IMPOSSIBLE magickal claims (for example, the penis enlargement like the guy in this article).
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3250" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The truth of the matter is, while its OK to believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast, when it comes to your wallet and emptying its contents for cheap "fast food" magickals and conjures, it helps to find out a little about the person behind the curtain. Ask questions. do your homework. The guy in this article said roughly, "its ok all my customers are rich." Im sorry but i dont know any of us that are rich and even so, that this behavior is justifiable or "ok" by any stretch.

And the really sick and twisted thing about this whole interview- this little shoe hoarding like a bag lady piece of shit has made a lot of money off of this community and im willing to bet , judging by what he claims to make with his various etsy and bonanza and fb accounts, that he is a known seller. that makes my skin crawl.

Not only has he bitch slapped conjuring but hes also bitch slapped magick, which Ive worked my ass off for years for. Part of me wants to know who this little ass monkey is. Part of me hopes he remains the hidden coward he is. I have my own reasons for this struggle. I know he isnt the only one, just the only one with the balls , albeit anonymously, to come forward and admit to his scamming cowardice.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you Akelta for posting this I am truly grateful that I have the opportunity to share my beliefs and ideas and experiences with all of you here on the LHP and I'm grateful for Akelta for making this journey of mine on the LHP a lot more fun and interactive because of this site we're able to freely share our beliefs here and learn a lot more so again I'm grateful for this site S&S :devillove: :)devil: :cuteghost: :ghost:
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Heidi

I'm pretty sure this isn't the only "conjurer" who is a scammer. He just happens to be the one to openly admit it. It's more worrying to me that (based on the interview an on what rumors I've heard) he's pretty popular. Which means people think they are getting results from whatever they bought from him. This to me is the most disconcerting part, mainly because I've seen it happen before (and unfortunately more than once): a seller will come forward and basically say he/she was selling empty vessels to people, and many people will insist that the spirits they got from said seller were really and pretty active too. It makes me wonder, exactly what those people were communicating with.

And I think it is worth repeating that just because someone is popular and has many customers, that doesn't mean they aren't scammers. If someone is polite and seems like a nice person, again it doesn't mean they aren't scammers. There's more to it than being polite and communicative and having hundreds of customers. Those hundreds of customers could easily be a hundred people who are very new and very eager to believe anything they are told because they don't have any experience and they don't know better.
Pwnie

This post right here; im glad i found it. I wish I knew about yall before I got a custom spell from High Priestess Morai; never ever use her. I do regret ordering from her; HUGE SCAMMER. AVOID HER LIKE THE PLAGUE. Will be ordering from Satan and Sons soon; glad I found yall now.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta thank you for Sharing your information on Shameful Conjurers thank goodness ' I have never had to deal with any of them most of them for what I can tell don't really care for ' the Spirits at all its about how much money ' they can scam somebody out of that is Why I also check for feed back on Sellers that I order from before buying anything ' from them because if they are Scammers someone Will say it either in ' The Feed back are some other kind of way but it will be made known some how what their really doing to people thanks :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

The good thing to know is that Akelta is the "real deal". This whole board is her reviews. The stories the members share are amazing and their stories of connecting with their DC before they get the vessel is great to read.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Marosey"]The good thing to know is that Akelta is the "real deal". This whole board is her reviews. The stories the members share are amazing and their stories of connecting with their DC before they get the vessel is great to read.[/quote] Yes Akelta is amazing the stories you hear about people connecting with their DC's before they even have . The vessel yes its true I have made contact with my DC . and I plan on talking with him every day if feels great :possessed:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Milagre

A conjurer have try to scam me, and she is well know in the community, but posts about her are pretty confusing, some say she is awesome, some say they had problems.

I was all young in spirit keeping, and i did for 750$ in her store, in just one day, because i felt called for 2 spirits there ( during this time i had more money,lol, but now i am back on track again, thanks to my Lords and Ladies!^^)

I received her bindings, and i felt freak uneasy around them, i have even pass her bindings in blood dragon incense because i doesn't wanted it to stain my space.

I have write about it for her, and instead of reassuring me, she answered very angry: " Some people can feel bindings and others CAN NOT, and it is not my fault if you can't feel their power"!!!
( i have never tell her i felt nothing, i was telling her it felt ominous, what was inside my vessels was certainly NOT what i have asked for!)

I am empath so i could feel the rage in her answer, i was shocked!!!

First of all, because, even if you feel it or not, it is a business, and i am waiting to talk to a seller first and with the witch inside of the seller AFTER!
Nobody have the right to answer to a client like that, if the client is polite, not even if you are selling socks!

I have send it all back to her, and after i wanted she give me others bindings in exchange, for the same price.

After that, she was NEVER in her office, always traveling, always in "paranormal investigation" and she have a whole team that works with her, she could just give them instructions to send my new services to me. It was like that for 2 months ad 15 days! :devilshock:

Till one night, my vamp "Mr.Wintermann" have popped in my mind: "she is taking her time to scam you"

Immediately i called Paypal, and in 2 days she was forced to refund me. She was very silly, because i was ready to just take another cleanse service by the same price and live her in peace.

You will not be surprised i will NEVER come back to her.

Now i am super cautious from who i take anything, and that is the reason some sellers are successful in the community, they are fast workers, trustworthy, and that is the reason we keep coming back to them, and the reason by hard work they have established their names!

I always try new sellers because i think we must give a chance for people to show their work, but in the end, i always come back for my fav ones, and thay are not my fav for nothing!^^
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

bump
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Shameful Conjurers… true scammers in the community

Bump
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”