Shameful "Conjurers" who are scammers

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

Bump
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
eLuceo

Shameful Conjurers… true scammers in the community.
Beyond the fourth wall.
VioletShirokuma
Number of Demon Familiars: 15

Very interesting to have just read and seen this post, after I had just concluded I've dealt with a swindling so-called conjurer and seller who is seen as popular within the community (but I've always intuitively felt they were a liar and manipulative person and I tried calling out on it over a year ago). It's appalling. Now a lot of people today are coming forward about it and only just realizing.
Really think more people need to start seeing things for what it is and also know this very well. Know who is genuinely there for their work and services, and actually has integrity.
Yrtys
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Shameful Conjurers… true scammers in the community.
Lavender

BUMP
Ulala
Patron Deities: Anubis,Hades, Set, Lilith,Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, Lord Azazel, Marquess Marchosias, Prince Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Unfortunately I learned my lessons the hard way when it’s came to this. I always make sure now to really do the research and ask the questions before I purchase from someone.
Star
Patron Deities: Working with : Lady Venus, Lady Aphrodite and DL Alloces
Your favourite Demon?: All my Sfam <3
Number of Demon Familiars: 34

This is super important!!
Tbh, i had encountered some shops on discord who literally brainwash their clients and they , just talk very delusional stuff.. . Its a shame : (.

And well on other instances, shops were they just shine red lights on you like, like the conjurer stating some stuff about x species and then , just changing their mind, and taking back its word and other times , where they just lack of proffesionalism, where they just have 0 communication with the client and they make them wait a lot of time

I would love to see a red flags pos about conjuring shops. : ))
"Stars can´t shine without darkness"
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Perhaps I am over-simplifying, but perhaps a red flag to watch out for is, do these scammers belong to a community like this? I hesitate to say it because I'm sure there are practitioners who work alone because that is in their nature. But a true scammer, by their nature, is a cynical individual with nothing but contempt for the seekers they rip off. They know what they are doing.

A person like that could not be a part of this community for any length of time without revealing themselves. They simply could not hide their cynicism and the glaring fact that they actually do not care at all about seekers and those who wish to work with demons and Lord Satan. They would have to have the soul of a machine to hide it that well.

And I did not mean to insult any machines in saying that. :devilwave:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
WanhedaOfSanctum17
Patron Deities: Duke Agares and Marquis Naberius, I also work a bit with Freya.
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhounds so far.
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

The thing that also really tops it, are those that copy other’s real work, and then just pastes it on their store, claiming it as theirs. It’s shameful what people will do to just try to gain sales instead of putting in the work.
Do the best you can because no one else can say they did better then you. :devilviolin:
Seer
Patron Deities: Cernunnos
Your favourite Demon?: Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I'm always wary of people who put their rituals and occult operations online. I don't mean performing a mock ritual to show others how it's done, but I mean those that brag about their magick operations and sigils and then still expect them to work.
In my knowledge that's the fastest way to have magick backfire on you.
"Look at meeeeee, I'm an occultist, look how powerful I am." .... those types. I followed a few of those on youtube and sooner or later they seem to implode. It's because they do their operations for the wrong reasons; to brag, to impress others.
In my opinion most of them are just roleplayers looking for online admiration and not occult knowledge. Dabblers that are playing with matches near a gas cannister.

Or even worse, they try to goad you into following their example which means you'll freely donate your energy to their workings for which you don't know the motivation behind. I'd be very careful with those.

Occult practices are something to be done in secret if they are to be effective. or at least that has been my experience and also my observation from watching certain youtube occultists I won't name.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”