Shameful "Conjurers" who are scammers

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Normally I am pretty tight lipped about what I think about other conjurers for the fact that there are genuine legitimate people out there and I don't want to trash talk anyones business. But... then there are people like this guy, who fully admits he is a scammer, and well if he is going to say it I think it is fair game, and I will say something because he makes us all look bad.

Here is the article… http://www.hbmpodcast.com/podcast/hbm06 ... n-explicit" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read this article that was sent to me and I wanted to address it, because for the simple fact, I am not afraid of these people, they are scam artists, and I am not, I stand strong in what I do, I believe whole heartedly in what I do, and demons are and have been my life! I could go head to head with them on knowledge and in the end I would stand confident in what I know! I am confident in what I know and what I do. I love this path, and I practise what I say.

Since I was a child I have had demons companions. They have influenced and impacted my life in a super profound way. I was working with demons before I even knew what the Goetia was. I was walking with them before I knew of any path! I just knew I loved demons, I knew they could and did shift my life and that they did influence things around me, and I love them and I love what I do.

There is a reality though for what I do.. It takes a lot of time! This is why my demons are the price they are, I actually work with them, for days! sometimes months depending on the demon. I am screening them, translating the energies and getting the details that I can. I also am always constantly pushing myself to match the energies better, to research and learn more about different demon species, I am always continuing to educate myself and work on myself and my path with demons.. Demons are my life. If S&S vanished, I will would be working with demons. There would be no other choice for me because I love what I do.

So why am I doing this… well honestly reading this hurts a little, because this is my path and my life.. I believe in them, I know they are there, I have had such amazing things happen that the only option is “demons” I have found incredible rings, had money randomly deposited into my account when I needed it, and other things that I know was them influencing my surroundings and helping me. I can also see them, hear them and sense them and have incredible interactions with them.

I spend a huge amount of time on tthem, on demons, on connecting, working with the energies, translating the energies and doing the write ups. so when I see people are doing it and they admit they are a scam artist. well it stings a little, because to me it is a life style, my house is decorated with demons. I do daily connecting rituals and dedications because I love it!

I started this because I actually wanted to share my passion of demons with others. I love having all of you here with me writing about your experiences and enjoying demons and spiritual entities as much as I do. To me, this is not a scam, this is a lifestyle! this is my lifestyle! I told Mammon I wanted to work with demons, I wanted to share demons with the world. He pointed out how much time I put into it and told me like a tarot card reader, or a channeller, or any other psychic I am putting my time and effort into what I am doing, and he told me that like anyone who puts time and attention into things I should be compensated for it which is why I do charge for my services, but it is my passion. I am blessed to be able to do something I love, and I do invest a lot of time into it.

So from my end, I do work, sometimes long hours. I have two small children at home and I will admit I have at times been working so hard that I have not seen them all day, I have lost track of time and realized they have gone to bed without me saying goodnight. Obviously I try to avoid this but it has happened. So when I see people openly admitting to scamming others, I know their hearts are not in it, and I know that they do not care and it bothers me. I actually do care, and I know there are sellers out there that genuinely do and they work just as damn hard too. They are passionate on their path and really it makes us all look bad when people like this come in.

I am going to tell you this right now.. I have worked my ass off for the information I have gotten on demons. Noble Demons, Mutilation Demons, Abyssal Demons, Divinity Demons, Royal Demon Commanders (a phrase coined by Satan and Suns), and Imperial Demon Commanders (another phrase coined by Satan and Suns), Shimmer Demons, Void Demons, Necrosis Demons, Devotion Demons, Crypt Demons. These are all names that were coined by Satan and Suns for our identification purposes from our research! We conjure demons from the outer spiritual world. Another phrase that is coined by us. I have spent my life categorizing and organizing the structure of demons and their families. These details are from the outer spiritual world and are written in my journals, This is not common knowledge this is my researched knowledge and it takes a lot of time and dedication to uncover these things. We put in the time and do the research to bring this information to you! and when someone comes along and just takes it for their own and then scams others. it is very upsetting.

I am confident in what I know and demons are my life. Satan and Suns/Son's priestess's as well we all have a passion and a calling to work with demons and to use, this isn’t a joke, to use this isn’t a scam, and this is not just a way to get money out of people. To us, this is our life, and those out there who are scammers. SHAME ON YOU! you are robbing people of a change to grow spiritually and a chance to work with real entities who can help bring real spiritual growth! It is to bad he is to cowardly to say his real name or what store he runs.

Research your conjurer’s well everyone, because there are scammers out there and they are only in it for themselves.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Marosey

I'm always so super cautious and I do my homework.
It is great to see you are the real deal and have passion
In your work. People starting out in the left hand path should
Come here :grouphug:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Marosey wrote:I'm always so super cautious and I do my homework.
It is great to see you are the real deal and have passion
In your work. People starting out in the left hand path should
Come here :grouphug:
Thank you Marosey :hug:

It is good you are cautious and do your homework, it is a shame though that there are scammers out there because of the nature of the LHP is is distressing because ok in all likely hood they are selling empty vessels, which sucks, but it better then a sludge, sometimes that does happen and people can get hurt. I am glad though people are educating themselves and being informed buyers.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
moonshadowlab

Everyone knows here and on CH that you are the one to go to for the LHP . CH is aware and put out a message about the scammer so everyone has been made aware. Just keep doing the wonderful things you do :)
Upsidedown

Akelta wrote:
It is good you are cautious and do your homework, it is a shame though that there are scammers out there because of the nature of the LHP is is distressing because ok in all likely hood they are selling empty vessels, which sucks, but it better then a sludge, sometimes that does happen and people can get hurt. I am glad though people are educating themselves and being informed buyers.
This! Better an empty vessel than a sludge. Still think he should be strung up by his toes, though!

And Akelta, thank you for the wonderful work you do. :devillust:
A for Adventure.
abraxas666

Hello Akelta,
This pisses me off ....... all these /those scammer conjurers out there.

Personally, you don't have to prove anything to those out there.
Just Keep on your work with the same zeal as always .

I have met many of those scammers conjurers out there .And they are still lots out there.

But when I came to S&S , I realized the difference.
Your work is authentique and very effective.The Companions that I had from you are indeed effective and they give me a lasting satisfaction.

S&S will not Vanish . We are with you .
You do your work/Job with Love, Dedication and Respect of the Laws and Ethics of the Art.

So continue to keep up this spirit .
Before I came to S&S ,I did my personal research and if other Clients do the same , they will not be misguided.
So I have confidence in you , I love what you do , I believe in what you do, Continue to share with us Your Love for the Demons, and I will never hesitate to bring more people into S&S.

Dark Blessings . :hug:
abraxas666
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Akelta,your passion is seen highly in your work, and the amazing Aura paintings and Dark Energy Readings that you channel for us.

You are alway's willing to answer questions and this forum and chat parties.

This person should be a SHAMED of himself and frankly I am sure karma, will get to him one way or another.

Extremely grateful People like you are here to guide us and teach us and share with us amazing knowledge and walking and growing with demons. :grouphug:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Reading this article I know why you are upset, it does spit in the face of the legitimate conjurers and people who walk this path. For those who don't understand or do their research, it's easy to just point and say all sellers are the same. By coming out and saying he is a 'conjurer' but also a scam artist and not identifying himself, he damages the image of the community and conjurers as a whole. It pisses me off too.

From the first moment I arrived at S&S I felt the difference, even between S&S and others in the meta community. S&S Actually became the standard that I measured against because you, Akelta, set the bar so high. I also realized and found my passion, which is working with Demons and they are my life now. In my years of being here and working with Demons I've healed from social anxiety, past abuse and trauma, jumped to the top of the corporate ladder to became an engineer and also got out of a horribly abusive relationship.

My interactions with Demons from S&S still blows my mind lol I love them all so much.
I can't imagine my life without them, without S&S and without you, doing what you do.

Anyone who comes here to the forum or the shop and interacts with you, I think they can tell you really do live this path. It's not just a job, it's your life. I could, even from the beginning :hug:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Marosey

Eilana wrote:Reading this article I know why you are upset, it does spit in the face of the legitimate conjurers and people who walk this path. For those who don't understand or do their research, it's easy to just point and say all sellers are the same. By coming out and saying he is a 'conjurer' but also a scam artist and not identifying himself, he damages the image of the community and conjurers as a whole. It pisses me off too.

From the first moment I arrived at S&S I felt the difference, even between S&S and others in the meta community. S&S Actually became the standard that I measured against because you, Akelta, set the bar so high. I also realized and found my passion, which is working with Demons and they are my life now. In my years of being here and working with Demons I've healed from social anxiety, past abuse and trauma, jumped to the top of the corporate ladder to became an engineer and also got out of a horribly abusive relationship.

My interactions with Demons from S&S still blows my mind lol I love them all so much.
I can't imagine my life without them, without S&S and without you, doing what you do.

Anyone who comes here to the forum or the shop and interacts with you, I think they can tell you really do live this path. It's not just a job, it's your life. I could, even from the beginning :hug:

This is more encouragement. There is no bad reviews anywhere
On the net about Akelta. There is a very well known name out
There. I won't say his name but he is suppose to know what he
Is doing but the reviews and the failed spells is outstanding.

He is also popular and has lots of followers.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

It's stuff like this that has made me so grateful to be part of a website like S&S where there isn't even a slight concern of the bindings that are purchased. I can't thank you enough Akelta for the amount of time and effort that you put in (that you don't have to mind you) to do what you do and willingly sharing it with us.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”