Protecting Yourself From Threats and Attacks By Other People

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

We’ve all heard horror stories of people attacking others in this community, sending spirits or entities after people, threatening with spells, death curses, hexes or other things.

In the last few days I heard from someone that a seller threatened them for asking questions and this really disturbed me.

The thought that someone asking questions of a seller, which I think everyone has a right to know what they are buying, then being threatened for it is completely and utterly disgusting.

I’ve been at this for a few years now, I do have a mentor and I have learned at an accelerated pace but I still remember where I was when I started. I remember not knowing how to protect myself and though I was never directly threatened I did have times where I felt scared or vulnerable.

In light of this recent event and also remembering how and where I was when I first started in the online meta community, I want to teach you things to empower you, so you can stay safe and protect yourselves, because there are some people out there who are just crazy.

In this post I am going to cover the first steps to take in the event someone threatens or attacks you. I'm covering the most likely scenario of what will happen. I'm not going to tell you how to dispel curses or hexes as that's not really beginner level and would be too complicated and also varies way too much to cover in a topic like this. If you think you have been cursed (even after reading this and understanding that people who make threats like this are idiots and probably unable to cast a proper curse or too lazy to do so) then you should get help from someone experienced and trusted.

First, let’s start with a situation.

You pissed someone off and they say they are going to attack/curse/hex/send spirits or other beings after you.

The first thing to do is remain calm. Anyone who is this reactive and unhinged probably doesn’t have much power anyway, despite how loud they might yell and scream that they do, despite the ‘following’ they might claim to have and whatever other things they tell you.
They’re likely trying to intimidate you and if you don’t have any idea how to protect yourself this can be scary. Especially if this person has painted themselves as an expert or conjurer.

By panicking or being afraid, you can actually enact a self-curse and this is most likely what will happen. As I mentioned before anyone who acts like this is an idiot and has no power worth mentioning. You don't tell people when you curse them if you're actually going to do it, and there's a few reasons for this. First, they see it coming and can prepare or stop it. Second, they can retaliate against you. It's a scare tactic. Anyone with any actual ability assumably has a brain and wouldn't tell you they are going to curse you, unless part (or all) of it is a self-curse.

The other thing that can happen in these cases is they send negative, sludgey energy at you. Not necessarily a spirit or entity, just negative energy. Panicking can make this worse as well, feeding into the negativity and causing other problems.

So if this should happen to you, the first thing to remember and do, is remain calm.

If you aren’t already shielded, cast a protective shield on yourself.
If you are shielded, you can re-cast your shield if desired or you feel it would help.
In either case you can and should do a grounding exercise. It’s good practice and I highly recommend this.
You can do them in either order.
My personal preferred order would be shield first to protect me, followed by grounding to calm me. But if you’re too upset to properly cast a shield, you can ground first.

I will give basic shielding and grounding exercises in a moment, though for full information on setting up your spiritual foundation, visit this page and click on the various links: http://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and- ... oundation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have Demons or spirits you can also ask them for help protecting you, casting and strengthening your shield, or any other helpful skills they have.

Shielding exercise - this is a shortened, beginner version of Akelta’s shielding exercise, which if you’re in a panic or crisis can be cast immediately without a lot of reading, though I recommend checking out and learning the full version.

Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
Picture a white/silver energy forming a bubble around you. This is your protective shield and it will keep you safe.

As the bubble forms around you, say to yourself or out loud:

"I bring forth and awaken my energies of protection. I surround myself with the silver-white shield to flow around me and through me and create a barrier against any that would seek to harm me.”

Feel the shield around you and know you are safe. The person threatening you cannot hurt you.

Grounding exercise- this is a very quick, basic grounding exercise which is beginner level. There are certainly more detailed, complicated, better ones (like this one) but this is good if you are in situation where you need something fast and don’t have much experience.

To ground, again take a deep breath and close your eyes.
Picture roots coming out of your feet and sinking down into the floor, then down into the earth beneath you.
Picture and imagine the roots going down into the earth, keep breathing and stay calm.
Feel the calming energy of the earth flowing through the roots, feel it grounding you.

Keep breathing and feeling the energy of the earth until you feel grounded and calm.

_______

This is the first part of this and should calm you down and keep you safe, though you may want to have someone check you on the off-chance the person actually did do something else. Though again the odds are in your favor they are just an idiot on an ego trip.

If you still feel weird, sludgey or have a negative feeling you can cleanse yourself and your space.

Full information on cleansing is here: http://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content ... ng-101.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here are quick versions of cleansing yourself, physical or energetic, depending on how you feel...

Energetic you can surround yourself in the energy type of your choosing, visualizing it cleansing or burning off negative, sludgey energy.

Physical, you can take a shower or bath with sea salt, rosemary or lavender.

_______

If anyone has any questions please ask, there are no stupid questions.
If you want more information on protection or have specific questions related to that or scenarios you want to ask about, please do.
Also, if there is an interest in more elaborate methods of shielding, or different kinds of shielding, I know more advanced techniques I could share. This post is more aimed at beginners or people who are unfamiliar with the topic of protecting themselves or who are new to the community.

This is a vast topic and there is a lot I would check on or look at. It can be difficult at times to remember all of it, so questions and contributions are more than welcome.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Ragnarok

Thanks Eilana
Nice Information :)devil:
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Eilana wrote:You pissed someone off and they say they are going to attack/curse/hex/send spirits or other beings after you.

The first thing to do is remain calm. Anyone who is this reactive and unhinged probably doesn’t have much power anyway, despite how loud they might yell and scream that they do, despite the ‘following’ they might claim to have and whatever other things they tell you.
They’re likely trying to intimidate you and if you don’t have any idea how to protect yourself this can be scary. Especially if this person has painted themselves as an expert or conjurer.

By panicking or being afraid, you can actually enact a self-curse and this is most likely what will happen. As I mentioned before anyone who acts like this is an idiot and has no power worth mentioning. You don't tell people when you curse them if you're actually going to do it, and there's a few reasons for this. First, they see it coming and can prepare or stop it. Second, they can retaliate against you. It's a scare tactic. Anyone with any actual ability assumably has a brain and wouldn't tell you they are going to curse you, unless part (or all) of it is a self-curse.
Yep, that's why in some cases a genuine witch/sorcerer will tell the target to their face that they are being cursed, the purpose is exactly to scare the target into activating a self curse. Very convenient!
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Eilana for Sharing this , I will take notes of it ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thank you for information :cuteghost:
Heimdall
Your favourite Demon?: Each one of my demonic familiars
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Useful information for begginers.

Thank you Eilana.

:skull:
Heidi

Great post Eilana!
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

hmm i have question,i hear information if i shield my self with my own energy it still can be broken or attacked by other sorcerer, entities or spirit, if that attacker more powerfull than me, it is true?

did you have reference to learn for death curse?
:drool2:
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

You're welcome everyone ^-^ and CQ, good point lol
learningk120 wrote:hmm i have question,i hear information if i shield my self with my own energy it still can be broken or attacked by other sorcerer, entities or spirit, if that attacker more powerfull than me, it is true?
Yes it can be, which is why I would recommend building your spiritual foundation and practicing shielding regularly. I think to get someone like that after you though is unlikely. Most people are going to take the easiest route possible (which would be the self-curse and scaring you).
learningk120 wrote:did you have reference to learn for death curse?
:drool2:
There are lots of ways to do this, depending on what you want exactly.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Eilana"]You're welcome everyone ^-^ and CQ, good point lol

[quote="learningk120"]hmm i have question,i hear information if i shield my self with my own energy it still can be broken or attacked by other sorcerer, entities or spirit, if that attacker more powerfull than me, it is true?[/quote]

Yes it can be, which is why I would recommend building your spiritual foundation and practicing shielding regularly. I think to get someone like that after you though is unlikely. Most people are going to take the easiest route possible (which would be the self-curse and scaring you).

[quote="learningk120"]did you have reference to learn for death curse?
:drool2:[/quote]

There are lots of ways to do this, depending on what you want exactly.[/quote]'' Eilana . I took some notes from your post to add to my own exercises I did them today its felt Really good doing it with my Shielding ' so yes agree spiritual foundation is a must not just on ' this path but in any walk of life you ' will need to know how to protect yourself from others ' that don't mean you any good thanks again ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”