Protecting Yourself From Threats and Attacks By Other People

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you very much for the information, you are and the others I am learning here will be of great help.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Never believe that someone has power over you.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Lokakisa wrote:Never believe that someone has power over you.
That raises question, what if my belief that I have power over you is stronger, than yours that I don't?
Theoretically speaking of course.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Omg yes you are still active! (Sorry lol, I just wish so many more of the older forum members were around, they seem pretty awesome and I'd love to get to know all of them in time). :devilgrin:

Back to topic, very nice and informative post Eilana, protecting yourself is paramount in this practice, and honestly its something that I should work on and do more often than I do.
Shifa

Cerber wrote:
That raises question, what if my belief that I have power over you is stronger, than yours that I don't?
Theoretically speaking of course.
<— Look at this face. No one can overpower my stubbornness. Lol
Hm, seriously, that’s a good question. I just don’t believe in feeding people’s egos or in pretentious snowflakes who are somehow better than me because of x, y, z reason.
I will never submit to someone’s foolish fantasy opinion. I’ve had enough money bilked out of me with the premise that I wasn’t good enough or had no power, and I am 9000% done with that.
Shifa

Oceanos wrote:
Omg yes you are still active! (Sorry lol, I just wish so many more of the older forum members were around, they seem pretty awesome and I'd love to get to know all of them in time). :devilgrin:

Back to topic, very nice and informative post Eilana, protecting yourself is paramount in this practice, and honestly its something that I should work on and do more often than I do.
I have never seen anyone so excited for my grumpiness. Lol!
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

This is so very important especially for all the beginners within the metaphysical. I agree with everything Eilana said, stay calm if someone threatens to harm you in anyway and know that they don't have any true power over you especially if they're acting out in a belligerent manner they're definitely not in the right mindset to do any real damage.

If you feel someone has targeted you without your knowledge, you can stop it. Eilana listed the basic techniques in order to defend yourself and I personally believe everyone should know how to ground, shield, cleanse, ward, and focus.

Even if you have a spirit family, demon family, or you work with deities/DL's I still feel that if you're active in the metaphysical community you should always know how to defend yourself just to be cautious and because it will always allow you to grow on your personal spiritual journey and in mental mastery.

When I first found out about Satan And Suns I went to them for help as I felt something malicious was attacking me at the time, and what they did was give me instructions on how to help myself. At first I was a worried that I wouldn't be able to defend myself so I was making it worse but I remembered they told me to stay calm and do the exercises they showed, it wasn't easy at first but with intense focus, practice and determination I was able to break free from the psychic attack. I'm greatful for that experience honestly. The wonderful ladys here may lend other advice and ways of helping you depending on your situation but they'll always give you suggestions on how you can protect yourself.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
Minerva418

:devilclap: Thank you so much for posting this! I honestly did scare at the idea of being threatened by someone more experienced then me, but I didn't know I was cursing myself in the process. I am soo saving this so that I can remember how to be safe! ♡ Thanks so much for posting this! :Ddevil:
Conium
Patron Deities: Leviathan, Satan, Hecate, Hades
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

bumping
"Let your darkness lead you to your light."

“You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.”
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Ravenfire
Patron Deities: The Morrigan, Prince Orobas, Queen Beleth, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: I can't play favorites
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

When you are cursed, you need to remain calm...

Bump
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but refuse. They cling to the realm, or love, or the gods…illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. But they’ll never know this. Not until it’s too late.
-Petyr Baelish

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”