My decision to start the lhp

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Laurenrmac888

I have decided to leave Christianity behind and walk the path of demonolatry. I have a new demon companion and I intend to walk with him and learn from him. Im going to be respectful of the demons. I want to dedicate myself to Satan how do I go about doing that?
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Pact, perhaps?
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Laurenrmac888 wrote:I have decided to leave Christianity behind and walk the path of demonolatry. I have a new demon companion and I intend to walk with him and learn from him. Im going to be respectful of the demons. I want to dedicate myself to Satan how do I go about doing that?
' Congrats on your New Companion there are Many Ways you Can Dedicate Yourself To Satan are any of ' The Other Dark Lords with out Making a Pact with Them ' its Really Up to you as For How You Would like to Go about Making Your Dedication There are Rituals you Can Do '' You Don't have to Make a pact with a Dark Lord To Dedicate yourself To One Not unless its Something You Feel Would be Right for you ' I Did a Dedication Ritual To Lord Azazel He's My Patron God ' because that Was Right for me also ' I have Worked with a hand Full of Dark Lords Over the last Year ' With Out having to Make a pact of Dedication To any of them its Up To you Its a Personal Choice between you and That DL ' They Will Work with You With Out a Pact just as '' They Will Work with you With One Best of Luck to you :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Lauren

If you are truly new to this path I would highly recommend starting with basics and get your core foundational house in order before trying to connect with anyone, especially someone as high up as Lord Satan.

It's always best to learn as much as you can about yourself, your own weaknesses, strengths, desires etc, before going full force into any particular path.

Don't make a pact right away, that is a serious thing that should be done with full understanding of what you are doing.

Just my 2 cents of course
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

DoubleD wrote:@Lauren

If you are truly new to this path I would highly recommend starting with basics and get your core foundational house in order before trying to connect with anyone, especially someone as high up as Lord Satan.

It's always best to learn as much as you can about yourself, your own weaknesses, strengths, desires etc, before going full force into any particular path.

Don't make a pact right away, that is a serious thing that should be done with full understanding of what you are doing.

Just my 2 cents of course
Great advice DD, I fully agree with you.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”