My first ritual

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Laurenrmac888

I would like to contact a dark lord for the first time. Who would be the best for someone who has never done a ritual before to summon? I was thinking someone who can help me with my big tests I have coming up. Any suggestions
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Laurenrmac888 wrote:I would like to contact a dark lord for the first time. Who would be the best for someone who has never done a ritual before to summon? I was thinking someone who can help me with my big tests I have coming up. Any suggestions
' Laurenrmac888 any One of The Dark Lords Would be Good to Work with even for a Beginner Now As for Them helping You With your Test's that You have Coming Up ' There is Nothing Wrong With you Wanted Help With Your Test But There Should be Other Reasons as Well for Wanting to Contact DL's Other,, Then To Ask For their Help With Tests that you Want Help With Don't misunderstand Me ' I am not Saying You Can't Do this Just its not Something that ' I know Of that has been Done by Someone but Again Its Up to You and Best of Luck to you With it :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

@Lauren

You ask an interesting question that I am sure will garner many different answers. I would tend to agree with Velle but I know you have been on the forum for a bit so probably have some understanding of how these things work. there are individuals who work in this space that do exactly what you are talking about, ask for help, with no defined relationship with the DL. There are others that feel the relationship is important since these beings are not slaves and feel relationships should be quid pro quo.

I tend to lean towards the latter, I only work with those I have spent time honoring and getting to know. i liken them to friends, i wouldn't never ask someone I just met to help me move, I would only ask those that I have also reciprocated with in some way.

When is your test?
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Who do you feel most drawn to Lauren? No one can tell you what would be the best match for you and who you should connect with other than yourself and your intuition. We all have different relationships with different dark lords and even some of the same dark lords we each have a unique relationship with.

What resonates with one person may not resonate with another, you're going to find a lot of this path involves a lot of looking into yourself and learning to trust your self in what the right answers are. This path afterall is a lot of focus on being the best you that you can be and self empowerment.
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Well, considering you dedicated yourself to Lord Satan already... well most of DL have His authority.

Some of them are just strict business ones... "I'm giving you what you want, you're giving me what I want in return", from my experience. However you still can build relationship with Them as well.

You want some DL to help you with upcoming Lord Satan's tests. But the thing is, you have go through it by your own. It can be painful... but at the end of the day, you'll know it was for your own good. Personally, I think asking some DL to help you with this is choosing easy way but this is just me.

However, you still contact and build relationship with Demons despite your dedication to Lord Satan and asking Them for help. However I meant you shouldn't ask others to help you go through Lord Satan's test cause this is the path and tests you should pass on your own.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”