Is leviathan a good father figure

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I am agreeing with Velca, Akelta and Vixen here. Many people come to this path, or any path really, thinking that external entities are going to be their confidant in life, help them resolve any and all issues cure loneliness etc. This couldn't be further from the truth. External beings, especially Demons will mirror you and if you are feeling down, you will feel really down. their goal is to get you to look into what Vixen stated, your inner shadow.

As an aside, it isn't someone elses' job to make you feel a certain way, it is yours. I didn't grow up in a family that was lovey dovey either, I had lots of funky little issues as a kid and I learned how to make myself happy. It's not fair nor realistic to expect other people to tell you they love you all the time, stand by your side no matter what etc. Only you can do this for you. As you change and grow, the right people will start to come in your life.

I will parrot what was so nicely said by Velca, seek help, you don't need anyones approval or permission for this, and demons are not therapists.
darkstarfyre

http://www.flowingzen.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is a free qi gong practise you can do to help you with your emotions. Do try it out. You can email the instructor but you still have to do the work yourself.
darkstarfyre

All dark lords and ladies can become father and mother figures. But they teachings would be that you have to do it yourself. They would not spoon feed you. Tough love E.g. If you are sick like a flu, They would advise you to see doctor and to learn self care and not heal you immediately.
Darth Moronius

awesomesauce12 wrote:You want me to be honest? I...have looked for an easy way out. Thing is, I never knew what I was looking for. Now I do. This "void" was created because I lack love. Hearing the words "I love you" from my parents's feels like a big slap in the face. I just want someone to say "I love you" and have it not sound hollow, and false. To feel warm and fuzzy, and to know that someone's got my back, and would truly stay by my side, and not take advantage of me, and make me feel confident. These are things my parents do not do. If building a relationship with leviathan was the real world equivalent to building a house, I'd build that house, if it meant getting all of those things. Imagine a child, afraid of his father, and neglected by his mother, two people who are supost to love their child, and they simply don't.

I'm not looking for a quick exit now, I just want someone to say "I love you" and mean it. But it seems to be the most difficult thing to ask for.
You might consider RHP, maybe more fitting for this kind problem :)devil:
powerisknowledge

i know im late on this but i have to agree with whats allready been said it sounds like you have alot of problems that you need to come to terms with in yourself. in my opinion running from or trying not to work theough them is going to limit your growth spiritually. as far as leviathan i find his energy calming and enlightening. but no 2 people are going to have the same expirences he has and still is helping me alot. i wold reccommend working through your issues honstly and take the steps to connect with im if you feel drawn to but there is no overnight process to this at all it takes alot ALOTof reading research and talking to people to try to learn in my expirences. but that being said i hope it works out for you

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”