how detached from the light side*(RHP) ?complex situation

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

eye-soul

Hi
I am not good communicator so bear with me

I am working on connecting with my "higher self" and my powers
but I am attached to this chain of testing thing
every alittle of download of energy a new entity come to test me
and I feel like a high school student taking elementary exams
I thought at first I should go with it but it takes too long
these entities are so low that if I said that I am already over this they receive it as being angry and like I have problems and try to find any problem I have like addiction and insecurity which I dont have
it is hard for them to believe that I dont have any

at a point I decided to be more diplomatic ,and finally they understand I really over these things and things went ok
but when their phase end a new entity come and start doing the same thing

so I decided to find other way because
I am not going to convince each one to make them understand at which level I am
not to mention this is moving too slow too slow

I am confident about my ability to move forward and connect with my powers

I have spirits protector I ask them to block them or get ride of them so I can find a replacement for these entities
but it seems my spirits dont take them as dangerous beings that I need to be protected from

I can hear spirits and entities even if they dont take to me but these entities are blocking me from hearing any other than them

at first I thought they were bad entities but I have strong protectors and I they didnt do anything "evil" to me

I decided to connect with satan and demons
I called satan a few times but I dont know if he dont want to interfere with my "development procces" or he simply didnt get my callings

so in the end
what do you think about this situation?
how can I detached from them ?
if you could call satan or high ranking demon to take alook about it I would be gald
thanks
eye-soul

BTW this is one of the conclusion I reach the situation maybe different from what I thought

there something I forgot to mention
there always are spirits who come for sex even though I prevent them from having sex with me I could feel their orgasm energy and lucky I know how to block it ,I think they perform some sort of tantric sex
again I am not sure if they are helping or just enjoying themselves , I dont believe whatever spirits say
Darth Moronius

Taking it slow can be good, enjoy the process or something like that :)devil:

Maybe the tests because the method use to connect?
Upsidedown

Have you considered if this could be coming from inside of you, rather than the outside?
A for Adventure.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Satan or Lucifer would normally come right away as long as your intentions are true.

I've been tested and still getting tested myself, and it's gotten go the point where I've just been rolling with the punches.

From my own experience, the spirits that want to work with you or that you make a pact with, will test you to make sure you are worthy or they are trying to build you up for something better.

I'm sorry I can't offer any insight to your issue. Good luck I'm certain it will work itself out.
User3582

this is my first post here so bare with me if i make any major mistakes.

anyway i would ask initially are you aiming to simply create a short connection or to actually merge cause they are really way two major different things i personally suspect that if your unsure initally of your answer this may be an issue based on intent not having a clear 'focus'.

however i have spent the last 4 years aiming to merge with higher and lower self, you gotta take both well i estimate roughly another 7 years until something like that wraps up its a long haul choice. however because i dont know another way doesnt mean there isnt

also with short connections you wont recall it, well better said most dont. but for a good sudden boost of energy, i can see it having its uses
In times of Chaos even a villain can become a hero!
H_Wright

To make sure I'm understanding, you are working on raising your vibrations but keep getting attached to by lower vibrational beings? Am I getting this right?

One, and the major point I will bring up is that you have a very limited perspective, and really always will. You are human and we are limited. No matter how much we raise ourselves we are limited. We are divine beings, but should not be mistaken that we are in whole divine. The divine is part of us, but only part. Maybe, just maybe hear them out. Sometimes in order to evolve we have to devolve. You might be right. These lower vibrational beings may be blocking you in some way, but this is only a reminder that you need more work within yourself. There is your goal right there. This is a long process. When we think we have moved on, or should be ready to move on, there is always going to be something that says, nope, not yet. You are still progressing in x, y, z. You are usually well past the point of evolving by the time you realize that you have actually evolved, and therefore still looking forward to the next process. Does this make sense? You won't really know you've reached your destination until you are already there.

As far as reaching out to Satan, he is very easy to connect with, and if you have called for him he has heard you calling. You might have missed it, you might have not recognized his energy or heard him, but that does not mean that he has not been there. You might be right. He might be telling you that this is part of your development process. To be honest, this is his answer to me many times, or the "You already know the answer" answer. Lord Satan is not in the business of doing for you, he is in the business of mentoring you in order for you to grow in order to do it yourself.

In this path I've come to realize there are people who are not as developed as they think they are, and those who have failed to recognize how far they have actually come. It is a constant process learning yourself. We are constantly changing. Perhaps this is what they are telling you. You do not yet know yourself. When you are able to look within, you will then be ready to move on.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”