Self Responsibility as a Stepping Stone

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User4445

Thanks awesome how you had Azazel help you with this post. It is well written and got me to make sure I do things right.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="demonfriend"]Thanks awesome how you had Azazel help you with this post. It is well written and got me to make sure I do things right.[/quote] Demonfriend agree with you . The post is Great it don't sound like the Azazel that . I Work with he's not mean spirited
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
demonfriend wrote:Thanks awesome how you had Azazel help you with this post. It is well written and got me to make sure I do things right.
Demonfriend agree with you . The post is Great it don't sound like the Azazel that . I Work with he's not mean spirited
Though Azazel helped her write it, Vixen expressed it in her own words. I don't think it's mean either i think many people need to hear some of the advice given here.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:
demonfriend wrote:Thanks awesome how you had Azazel help you with this post. It is well written and got me to make sure I do things right.
Demonfriend agree with you . The post is Great it don't sound like the Azazel that . I Work with he's not mean spirited
Though Azazel helped her write it, Vixen expressed it in her own words. I don't think it's mean either i think many people need to hear some of the advice given here.
alikat this post feels like a personal attack on people yes its things We all need to hear and learn its One thing to want to Teach people but this feels like it was done just to belittle people put them down and make them feel like Shit . It feels to me like it was done out of meanness nothing more
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alikat13
Patron Deities: Aries, Hades, Lilith, Aphrodite
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:
alikat this post feels like a personal attack on people yes its things We all need to hear and learn its One thing to want to Teach people but this feels like it was done just to belittle people put them down and make them feel like Shit . It feels to me like it was done out of meanness nothing more
It's not meant to personally "attack" anyone I believe. A lot of things said here are things that I myself have been guilty of doing in the past time and time again, I feel like I needed to hear this badly because I've been screwing up and I don't take offense to this because I know that a part of what I've been doing is wrong. I think people just need to start being more honest with themselves and admit their mistakes. You know as well as we all do that there are people out there who take advantage of the demons within their life those who manipulate and twist their words those who make themselves out to be the victim.. there are a lot of people like that who need to hear this brutal honesty otherwise they may just continue with their manipulative antics without ever realizing that what they're doing is wrong.

I know you take a lot of things personally and you know that too, you get offended a lot and it's not necessarily a bad thing but you need to ask yourself why do you feel so offended by this? Do you honestly believe this is just one huge hate post, I honestly don't think it is. In no way is this meant to belittle anyone, of course it can trigger some, ît triggered me at first because it shook me.... like I said I needed to hear this and maybe you do to (I can't say that for a fact though). I appreciate Vixen's post I really do and I'm happy that it's getting the recognition it deserves, it's meant to invoke some type of emotion in people.
"Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic" - Frida Kahlo

"You're mad. Bonkers, Off your head... but I'll tell you a secret all the best people are" Alice In Wonderland
user1876

alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:
alikat13 wrote:
velle wrote:
It's not meant to personally "attack" anyone I believe. A lot of things said here are things that I myself have been guilty of doing in the past time and time again, I feel like I needed to hear this badly because I've been screwing up and I don't take offense to this because I know that a part of what I've been doing is wrong. I think people just need to start being more honest with themselves and admit their mistakes. You know as well as we all do that there are people out there who take advantage of the demons within their life those who manipulate and twist their words those who make themselves out to be the victim.. there are a lot of people like that who need to hear this brutal honesty otherwise they may just continue with their manipulative antics without ever realizing that what they're doing is wrong.

I know you take a lot of things personally and you know that too, you get offended a lot and it's not necessarily a bad thing but you need to ask yourself why do you feel so offended by this? Do you honestly believe this is just one huge hate post, I honestly don't think it is. In no way is this meant to belittle anyone, of course it can trigger some, ît triggered me at first because it shook me.... like I said I needed to hear this and maybe you do to (I can't say that for a fact though). I appreciate Vixen's post I really do and I'm happy that it's getting the recognition it deserves, it's meant to invoke some type of emotion in people.
alikat yes its a lot of things that needed to be said that much . I agree with but its nobody job to make other people admit when their wrong are not their are no children here

so you don't need somebody trying to tell you what to do are how to do it . I Have been around a lot of bully's all my life people that want to throw their Weight around just because they can its not right if people don't want to admit their wrongs trying to push are bully them in to it is not going to work either
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

velle wrote:alikat this post feels like a personal attack on people yes its things We all need to hear and learn its One thing to want to Teach people but this feels like it was done just to belittle people put them down and make them feel like Shit . It feels to me like it was done out of meanness nothing more

Well, here's the thing..
No doubt it's a firy, blunt posting but it's not personally directed toward you. The path of working with demons is not intended to cater to your sensitivities, if you've been called into it and chose it and have formed these bonds it's also not out to attack you. There is love and support and nourishment here, but if you think this post is cruel then you may need to reassess how you view the path of involving yourself with demonics and the dark arts. And I'm not kidding. I must be just as mean if I see this and think it's a wonderful expression of someone strong who wants others to join her in strength.

Vixen is an individual who I know has posted this because she is passionate about demonosophy, cares about people succeeding on this path and finding the growth they desire and deserve. There are some tough things to see here, but maybe it's time to admit we don't have this said at all if not often enough, and if people are spiraling into oblivion - it's time for a reminder of what seriously walking this path for your liberation and enlightenment means and how to move forward.

Is it not possible that the way you're feeling about it, reacting to it, is due to it actually provoking within something that needs to be seen and dealt with? That what it brought forth from you is actually a reflection of a difficult reality you need to see and overturn for yourself? I think before we judge the tone of what we take in from a post or from anywhere and anything else, we need to consider why it's drawing that reaction out of us, what it's touching upon within us to evoke such. And I also believe that's a point being made in the OP.

Everyone may read or take Vixen's words here differently; but was the commentary objectively 'mean-spirited', or did it simply provoke you, and why did it provoke you? That's the more important consideration. Truths spoken are always very provocative to someones or in some ways. If you disagree with what she's saying or have a problem with it you should feel free to explain why you do so we understand your perspective as well on the matter. Engaging and generating a real discussion about what has been put forward would be awesome.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
user1876

Noctifera wrote:
velle wrote:alikat this post feels like a personal attack on people yes its things We all need to hear and learn its One thing to want to Teach people but this feels like it was done just to belittle people put them down and make them feel like Shit . It feels to me like it was done out of meanness nothing more

Well, here's the thing..
No doubt it's a firy, blunt posting but it's not personally directed toward you. The path of working with demons is not intended to cater to your sensitivities, if you've been called into it and chose it and have formed these bonds it's also not out to attack you. There is love and support and nourishment here, but if you think this post is cruel then you may need to reassess how you view the path of involving yourself with demonics and the dark arts. And I'm not kidding. I must be just as mean if I see this and think it's a wonderful expression of someone strong who wants others to join her in strength.

Vixen is an individual who I know has posted this because she is passionate about demonosophy, cares about people succeeding on this path and finding the growth they desire and deserve. There are some tough things to see here, but maybe it's time to admit we don't have this said at all if not often enough, and if people are spiraling into oblivion - it's time for a reminder of what seriously walking this path for your liberation and enlightenment means and how to move forward.

Is it not possible that the way you're feeling about it, reacting to it, is due to it actually provoking within something that needs to be seen and dealt with? That what it brought forth from you is actually a reflection of a difficult reality you need to see and overturn for yourself? I think before we judge the tone of what we take in from a post or from anywhere and anything else, we need to consider why it's drawing that reaction out of us, what it's touching upon within us to evoke such. And I also believe that's a point being made in the OP.

Everyone may read or take Vixen's words here differently; but was the commentary objectively 'mean-spirited', or did it simply provoke you, and why did it provoke you? That's the more important consideration. Truths spoken are always very provocative to someones or in some ways. If you disagree with what she's saying or have a problem with it you should feel free to explain why you do so we understand your perspective as well on the matter. Engaging and generating a real discussion about what has been put forward would be awesome.
I Can agree with half of what you have said my reason for coming here to S&S was to learn about demons working with them from a place of respect . I Still feel that there are no children her , I already have a Mother nobody is going to make me say are do nothing if . I Don't feel like it what every Vixen is trying to do her you can't make people join you and pushing them want work either
User4964
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I certainly agree, Alikat and Noc.

There's not even the slightest resemblance of bullying in Vixen's words nor in any of the responses that followed her initial post. She simply cares about Demons, this forum and it's members and doesn't want to see anyone put off delving into issues they may have (issues that we all encounter in some form) that could lead to empowerment, necessary transformation and healing for a comfy and less 'scary' frolic through our fantastical dreamlands where the cotton candy clouds rain down sweet gumdrops and everything is sheer sunshine and smiles. Shadow work is something the Demons have embraced and worked through themselves to reach a better understanding of self, mastery over their emotions and to stand Proud in the energies of who they are. Why wouldn't they want the very same for their human companions?

Breaking isn't fun, hurting isn't fun, crying isn't fun, screaming isn't f*cking fun. Realizing something that you've held as a truth for so long is nothing more than imaginary nonsense brought about by your fears, regrets, doubts and insecurities really isn't fun. But it's necessary. It's necessary for us to really evolve and grow. To stand up and step out of our shackles of delusion and stagnation and really walk in the power we all hold.

If I have a demon companion around me and I refuse to do any introspective searching, any meditations, any self exercises of any kind then well I'm not going to get anywhere. Be that 1 demon or 1000, be it a Dark Lord or a Royal Commander, if I'm not willing to walk through the varied pains and challenges ahead then I'll just remain as a lifeless husk prostrated in the dirt and the Demons are certainly Not gonna just drag me along by my ankles until we reach whichever destination I desire. Sure they'd encourage me to get back up and be very gentle and kind about it, but it will be ME that needs to get up and not submit. Otherwise I get nowhere.

If something hurts and feels painful then there's likely a reason why and looking into yourself and shadow searching will help reveal exactly why you may be feeling the particular things you do from this post, Velle.

No matter how painful shadow work may be, it's always far more painful and detrimental (whether we currently know it or not) to stay in our blissful dreamlands of ignorance and stagnation. At least that's my opinion, anyway.

Dive into the murky depths of the black, shadowy ocean of self and have no fear as there'll always be a hand to help guide you back to land once you're ready to come up for air. Be it your own hand or that of your Demon's.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Omg that is so very beautifully written vixen. There are so many misconceptions about walking this path. Especially what to walk in the darkness is. Some people think it means to be "evil" and that their entities enjoy that lifestyle when in reality that is not so.

Indeed walking this path is not all peaches and cream. Yes our mentors and companions help us, but with that help comes lessons, with those lessons sometimes comes pain. I have cried quite a few times, and I am not much of a cryer. But this is a good thing, it is all part of the learning process. Part of the bigger picture, that at times we humans do not see.

I think it is important to look within ourselves and fix what "is broken" for lack of better terms. That is when growth and beautiful transformation takes place.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”